Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Marines out-attrition Xenos

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moja View Post
    I haven't been on in a good while, didn't they remove the north flank from LZ1 on Big red? I think that has a lot to do with the map itself rather than the state of the game, it's not nearly a problem as it is on big red on other maps, LV FOB is flankable on all sides, ice is ice, Prison has an invulnerable backside but there's still alternative routes and it's definitely not the best defensible FOBs because of its limited shooting line.
    if you mean the flank north of lz1, no. If you mean the flank into lambda yes a long time ago.

Head Ukraine
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moja View Post
    I haven't been on in a good while, didn't they remove the north flank from LZ1 on Big red? I think that has a lot to do with the map itself rather than the state of the game, it's not nearly a problem as it is on big red on other maps, LV FOB is flankable on all sides, ice is ice, Prison has an invulnerable backside but there's still alternative routes and it's definitely not the best defensible FOBs because of its limited shooting line.
    That plus 2 flanks on lambda are NMC inserts. They don't appear every round

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im young so im not quite sure how much my opinion means,Anyways,from what ive seen,the marines seem really overpowered from the get go,They have escalation that means the longer you dont snuff them out,the harder they become to snuff them out,among other things like a tank,and readily available healing items,with that being said,that doesnt account for Soldiers not listening to their CO(Ive had times where my engineers said they needed mats,command deployed the mats,and when ordered to grab it they still didnt,as a result we lost hydro and subsequently the whole OP Fell apart)Ineptitude of any department,Ungas constantly sabotaging the OP(walking alone,FF on allies,etc) For every addition to The USCM there are more cracks in the armor to exploit for the swarm,for example,Me as a squad smartgunner i was ran over by the tank which i was supporting,that tank broke my hand,which meant i couldnt use my gun,i asked and asked and asked for simple painkillers all round,medics didnt even notice me,and when my squad was being gored alive(something i couldve stopped had i have had something so simple as a tylenol) i asked louder,still it fell on deaf ears, so finally i did the last effort i could muster,which was to try and wing it to the LZ and get medical on the almayer,before i made it half way a runner pounced me and dragged my helpless ass to the hive,Im sorry for a wall of text,but what im trying to say is that for every strength,the USCM exposes a weakness in itself

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nerf the turtle pls

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spetr View Post
    Nerf the turtle pls
    Yeah the tank on top of infinte supplies, infinte respawns, infinte defibs, etc etc plus the NeroNerf really does show on incompetent the balance team these days is.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EquitablePerson View Post
    Yeah the tank on top of infinte supplies, infinte respawns, infinte defibs, etc etc plus the NeroNerf really does show on incompetent the balance team these days is.
    Marines have: Finite supplies, finite respawn, finite defibs and Neuro rework. Also Beno bias.
    Benos have: Infinite supplies (plasma on weeds, eggs on Queen), infinite respawn (queen produces burrowed larvaes), infinite healing and Neuro rework. Also Beno bias.

Keeping shit as short as I can.