User Tag List

Thread: LliriKnat - Rule 4. Roleplay Standards.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LliriKnat - Rule 4. Roleplay Standards.

Player Report
    Your Byond ID?
    Viperious

Date of Incident
    June 28, 2019

Your Character Name?
    Thomas McMillen

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    LliriKnat

Accused Character Name
    Richard MacReady

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    6:50pm GMT+0

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 4. Roleplay Standards.

Description of the incident:
    As a spec I was killed just north of the FOB by a lurker and ravager while marines were behind me. Marines quickly ran out and recovered me, and brought me to the medics. However, I knew there was going to be trouble when I saw the medic's name, as in the previous round while I was XO, I had marked this same medic for insubordination for ignoring my order to revive marines at the front line, and instead just stood still infront of marines with minor injuries, while dead marines went brain dead around them. There were 2 other medics in the immediate area as well as a doctor, all who left MacReady to it as they probably assumed he knew how to revive someone.

For the next 4 minutes, I sat and watched as this medic stared at my body. During this time, only one other dead marine was brought to the other's attention, who was promptly revived. Once I had finally entered my final minute of brain death timer, without a single kit applied to my body, MacReady proceeded to remove my uniform, and then the webbing from my uniform, even though a PFC had remove my Armour 2 minutes prior.

At no point did MacReady even pull out a defib, and by the time another medic tried to get involved, they only got 1 defib off before I went brain dead. It was then revealed by a mini medic PFC that MacReady had OD'd my body on bicard.

Whether or not MacReady intended to grief my round, that's what he achieved, and while my request for an Aheal was denied as it was technically an IC issue, I am making this report against this player in the hopes that no more players have to deal with a player taking a limited slot and then actively missusing it to cause stress.

It was also then revealed that my body only had 250 total damage the whole time, meaning 3 defib attempts, (2 with epi or 1 if kits were applied at any point) would have been needed to revive a spec.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    https://gyazo.com/ed2086afbb07fc9a47ff04b1eb81c123 As you can see in this screenshot, taken just as I entered the final countdown. There were 3 medical roles in the immediate range, 1 of which was occupied with the previously dead marine, all of which could have revived me at any moment, had MacReady not happened to be the first medic to grab my body. By doing this, they informed everyone that I was their patient, hence why no one got involved until the final moments of my death timer.

How you would punish the accused:
    A job ban from all medical roles until they have more play time, have learned to actually type and have a basic understand of performing medical duties and can be trusted to not directly ruin a marine's round due to their incompetence.

I know this will probably be marked off as "Handled in game, no action will be taken", but I cannot in good faith sit by while more player's rounds are ruined by this player. Thankyou.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have also heard from Teafortwo that a medic was going around OD'ing marines on Spaceacillin. He isn't sure if it's the same marine, but it definetely sounds like them and can be confirmed via logs.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs:

It appears he did not OD you, but did treat you

Spoiler Spoiler:

ahelp, and this was already handled in-game by an admin

Spoiler Spoiler:

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThesoldierLLJK View Post
    Logs:

It appears he did not OD you, but did treat you

Spoiler Spoiler:

ahelp, and this was already handled in-game by an admin

Spoiler Spoiler:
    You say he treated me, when you've shown he did exactly what I said he did. He performed no kits, no defibs and gave me "anti toxin" drugs and brought me to the threshold of bicard OB while I was dead. Assuming that I didn't already have bicard in my system, which I probably did, as would explain the marine stating that I the medic OD'd me after scanning me once I had went brain dead.

Also, the ahelp was requesting an aheal and was not requesting punishment on the player. The player report is.

Please provide all logs relating to every interaction with my body after I initially died and all should become more clear.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Viperious View Post

Please provide all logs relating to every interaction with my body after I initially died and all should become more clear.
    These are the only logs I see:

[12:43:31]ATTACK: Young Ravager (51) () slashed Thomas McMillen (viperious)
    [12:43:34]ATTACK: Young Ravager (51) () slashed Thomas McMillen (viperious)
    [12:43:35]ATTACK: Young Ravager (51) () slashed Thomas McMillen (viperious)
    [12:43:35]EMOTE: Thomas McMillen/Viperious : SGT Thomas McMillen screams!
    [12:43:35]ATTACK: Elder Lurker (278) () slashed Thomas McMillen (viperious)
    [12:43:36]ATTACK: Young Ravager (51) () slashed Thomas McMillen (viperious)
    [12:43:36]EMOTE: Thomas McMillen/Viperious : SGT Thomas McMillen screams!
    [12:43:37]ATTACK: Young Ravager (51) () slashed Thomas McMillen (viperious)
    [12:43:37]EMOTE: Thomas McMillen/Viperious : SGT Thomas McMillen screams!
    12:44:34]ATTACK: LliriKnat/(Richard MacReady) grabbed *no key*/(Thomas McMillen)
    [12:45:07]ATTACK: LliriKnat/(Richard MacReady) grabbed *no key*/(Thomas McMillen)
    [12:46:47]ATTACK: Richard MacReady (lliriknat) fed Thomas McMillen () with pill Reagents: anti_toxin(25u) (INTENT: HELP) (JMP)
    [12:46:55]ATTACK: LliriKnat/(Richard MacReady) grabbed *no key*/(Thomas McMillen)
    [12:47:27]ATTACK: Richard MacReady (lliriknat) fed Thomas McMillen () with pill Reagents: bicaridine(15u) (INTENT: GRAB) (JMP)
    [12:47:53]ATTACK: Richard MacReady (lliriknat) fed Thomas McMillen () with pill Reagents: bicaridine(15u) (INTENT: GRAB) (JMP)
    [12:48:12]ATTACK: LliriKnat/(Richard MacReady) grabbed *no key*/(Thomas McMillen)

These are the only logs we have, if there is something missing, it's an issue with the log save.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These are the only logs I see:

[12:43:31]ATTACK: Young Ravager (51) () slashed Thomas McMillen (viperious)
    [12:43:34]ATTACK: Young Ravager (51) () slashed Thomas McMillen (viperious)
    [12:43:35]ATTACK: Young Ravager (51) () slashed Thomas McMillen (viperious)
    [12:43:35]EMOTE: Thomas McMillen/Viperious : SGT Thomas McMillen screams!
    [12:43:35]ATTACK: Elder Lurker (278) () slashed Thomas McMillen (viperious)
    [12:43:36]ATTACK: Young Ravager (51) () slashed Thomas McMillen (viperious)
    [12:43:37]ATTACK: Young Ravager (51) () slashed Thomas McMillen (viperious)
    12:44:34]ATTACK: LliriKnat/(Richard MacReady) grabbed *no key*/(Thomas McMillen)
    [12:45:07]ATTACK: LliriKnat/(Richard MacReady) grabbed *no key*/(Thomas McMillen)
    [12:46:47]ATTACK: Richard MacReady (lliriknat) fed Thomas McMillen () with pill Reagents: anti_toxin(25u) (INTENT: HELP) (JMP)
    [12:46:55]ATTACK: LliriKnat/(Richard MacReady) grabbed *no key*/(Thomas McMillen)
    [12:47:27]ATTACK: Richard MacReady (lliriknat) fed Thomas McMillen () with pill Reagents: bicaridine(15u) (INTENT: GRAB) (JMP)
    [12:47:53]ATTACK: Richard MacReady (lliriknat) fed Thomas McMillen () with pill Reagents: bicaridine(15u) (INTENT: GRAB) (JMP)
    [12:48:12]ATTACK: LliriKnat/(Richard MacReady) grabbed *no key*/(Thomas McMillen)

These are the only logs we have, if there is something missing, it's an issue with the log save.
    Are there no longer of other people treating me, dragging me, talking about me? Like "THE CHARLIE MEDIC OD'D BRAVO SPEC ON BICARD!"

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because I know for a fact other people dragged me, another medic tried to defib me just before I went brain dead.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At this point it's really moot to log dive further as an Senior Admin/Admin ruled this an IC issue

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At this point it's really moot to log dive further as an Senior Admin/Admin ruled this an IC issue
    Regardless of if it's an IC issue, this player should be not allowed to play Medic when them simplying doing so denies the role to players who won't OD multiple marines on spaceacillin or grief others by denying them revives.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This was handled to my satisfaction in game.
    Viperious I'm sorry you got someone who was new and not healing you to your satisfaction. We do occasionally allow new players to join our server and play. And sometimes those people are not very good at the roles they choose. They get better at those roles by playing as them. Not by being jobbanned.

Resolved. No action taken.