TyroneDadWhisperer - Yautja Application

Yautja Whitelist Application
    Byond ID:
    TyroneDadWhisperer

Marine Name
    Walter 'Walt' Dowding

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Vas'yal

Have you banned in the past month or are currently banned from other servers?
    I believe I EORG'd this month however I'm not sure, I'm not banned on any other server.

Are you familiar with the Predator Code Of Honor?
    Yes,Though will double check when unsure of rules

Yautja Character Story
    Vas�yal was on his final test to become �Blooded� which both he and his Peers aspired to be, Hunters of the most Fearsome prey, Respected and Worthy Warriors in the eyes of the dregs of society, His mandibles Clacked with Angst after all not all blooded Return .But hopeful proceeded to Pressurize his Bio-mask to his face and Double-Checked his Cloaking System and proceeded to make his way to the shuttle
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vas�yl and his brethren knew what they must do to become Blooded in this Final test They were heading to a Xenomorph Infested planet �these vermin breed wherever they can� His mentor lectured them �and as such you will collect their heads as trophies to prove your worth� You could tell the Mentor was an Experienced warrior, his waist was Riddled with Heads of Parasite and Human alike.

Vas�yal quickly returned to his senses listening intently, until they landed on the Planet Called �Opulent Ridge� an old Weyland-Yutani colony that was abandoned by the company due to the Heavy rain and winds and to cut their losses wished to move the �specimens� but the winds proved to strong for the moving crew and they broke free from containment and now proves to be the perfect proving grounds for the Party -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Combi-stick in hand Vas�yal and his brethren moved in packs to scour and clear the Parasites feasting in the Colony.The colonies power was still online and swore he heard shouting in Earth- tongue Could there still be Humans alive?

Vas�yal. Curious moved ahead of the party to check the noise,Humans wearing bright white and Orange with Patches of a W and a Y were shouting and Fighting the parasite on the ground Informing the group of this Information was paramount to a good hunt and good impressions upon his peers
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The PMCs though trained had panic swelling, ammo was running dry and Injured were Plenty The ones still standing were worthy prey, they were quickly dispatched and made into trophies for the Mantle

Vas�yal and his Party returned to their mentor, trophies in hand ready to receive praise for a hunt well done and that was all that mattered

And he was ready for the next...

Describe how your Yautja acts, and how you intend to play them
    Vas'yal always wishes to be on par with his peers nothing more nothing less he doesn't wish to gloat on another's misfortune and as such if asked by another Yautja for example to keep prey away from a honour duel he would help to the extent of his abilities.

I also believe it is crucial to play on the fear in the Marines such as being overran at Key locations and slowly pick them off

In your own words, describe the difference between an honor duel and a hunt
    An honor duel is a 1v1 between the predator and prey in a he deems worthy to fight to the death if need be if the prey wins and they show mercy they are to be rewarded and be considered to the Yautja

A hunt is where a group of predators scour the grounds and hunt with the intent to kill prey worthy to be 'Trophies' However prey must be Able fitted and armed to be considered worthy prey

How do you intend on interacting with other predators during a round?
    Interaction with other predators would be plenty as Vas'yal wishes to Impress and help his fellow hunters in their hunt for worthy prey

Why do you want a predator whitelist?
    The predator has always been a High RP role which opens up many other RP opportunity for both me and the Marine players

Plus the Predators have really interesting lore such as the blooding of a Yautja to a Hunter

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or disobey the Predator Code of Honor?
    Yes

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    -1, Story isn't the greatest and haven't really seen you before as well as your forum account being new.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    -1 for me buddy. Your story is written really weird. It's the test to become blooded and yet at the end they kill marines and bring their trophies back to the elders ?
    Writing errors, story that is not matching with what you're intending and a little to no described personality of your predator.

Take a look at the accepted applications and compare.
    "Don't make me put this beanbag in a place where it fits marine."

Medic/Doc : Nick 'Bitter' Sweetwater
    Predator : Aenth An'th

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Story is short and as the others said weirdly written, Answers to the rest of the application are also rather lackluster which is honestly hard to do. Youre also completely unknown and this is your first forum post. I suggest using #whitelisthelp on the discord and reading through some of the accepted applications as well as getting known abit more on forums, discord and in game. -1 sorry bud
    H'chak Best click clack.

Alice 'Snow' Falkner: The one TRUE snowflake.

Lurker 420 Points at the dank weeds.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    -1 good luck next time.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm tempted to accept this just because of your ckey TyroneDadWhisperer. Though sadly that can't happen. Next time go on the whitelist-app channel in discord and ask already whitelisted players for help, or ping the council. -1

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It seems that the others have pointed out the issues and I won't be repeating their criticisms. -1

Feel free to use the whitelist app help section of discord if you apply again!
    Wolfgang Schneider - CO, CL
    Roscoe Barrett - CMP, MP, Spec
    Joshua - Synthetic
    Zathar-Veraz - Yautja
    Xenomorph - L-0-RD
    Ex Badmin Manager

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please use whitelisthelp channel next time.

Good luck in the future.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pred Council has deemed this unfit for their standards, please reapply in two months, in that time please go to the whitelist app channel on discord to help craft a better app.