Kineem - Yautja Application

Yautja Whitelist Application
    Byond ID:
    Kineem

Marine Name
    Chance Warden, Synthetic Duke

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Karr'Thesh

Have you banned in the past month or are currently banned from other servers?
    I am not and have never been banned on any server.

Are you familiar with the Predator Code Of Honor?
    Yeah.

Yautja Character Story
    I've written the character story onto a google document to save space on this application, and so I can add things such as italics into my story to add a little extra to the story.

I need to lengthen my answer in this particular category of the application to at least 750 characters because I cannot post the application otherwise, so please don't mind this sentence. Also please remove the character limit if possible, because it's an absolutely massive pain in the ass to have to write up this fuckhuge paragraph when I could've normally just posted the link into this question box and moved onto doing other things instead of writing redundant shit, thanks.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Describe how your Yautja acts, and how you intend to play them
    Karr'Thesh wishes to one day perform a hunt so grand that the Elders in his clan deem it worthy to be forever memorialized, so that he is taught to later generations as the shining example of the perfect Yautja. He attempts to perform acts of gratuitous violence in addition to overly flashy and skillful maneuvers in order to achieve this end, in the hopes that his Elders deem his hunts more spectacular for doing so. He has a large bravado to match his belief that it's only a matter of time before his Elders take notice of his fighting prowess.

This includes all of the usual things such as giving himself a disadvantage in fights and picking on larger groups of enemies or more powerful foes. Anything to make him look greater in the eyes of his Elders and the eyes of his clan. He prefers not to hide in cloak very much unless he's retrieving gear.

In your own words, describe the difference between an honor duel and a hunt
    Hunting is done to hone skills and prove strength. Yautja pick and choose their prey based upon their capability to fight and ignore weaklings, because the ultimate goal is to obtain trophies. Trophies are supposed to be flaunted as a sign of power, as it is visible proof that you have bested a worthy opponent, and to take something as weak as a Young Runner as a trophy implies that you yourself are a weakling who views a young runner as powerful.

Typically reserved for matters concerning one yautja's honor being called into question, being challenged to an honor duel or challenging another predator to an honor duel isn't supposed to be done lightly. To be spared in what is supposed to be an honor duel is a great dishonor because it's implied that you were too weak to pose a serious threat. You can only offer honor duels to things that can have honor, so this is typically other Yautja but in rare cases it can be humans. You cannot honor duel a xenomorph.

How do you intend on interacting with other predators during a round?
    Karr'Thesh is a braggart, even for a predator, and it will show in conversation as he details glorious hunts he's taken a part of and seeks to assert his superiority over the other hunters, even occasionally antagonizing the other predators over vox. He typically doesn't mean anything by it, but he will do it to see how they respond to being disgraced, to see if they're worthy of a joint hunt; he believes joint hunts can be more honorable and more spectacular than a solo hunt if you and your partner are both superb and perform incredible maneuvers together.

Why do you want a predator whitelist?
    I like predators. I like the concept of solitary, honor bound fighters who believe might is right, running around kicking ass and terrifying the crap out of everyone when they step out of the dark, and I know that I can uphold the predator standards with my application and my conduct in game.

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or disobey the Predator Code of Honor?
    Yes
    Last edited by Kineem; 06-29-2019 at 12:33 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well you're not the most robust player so that might be an issue for you during the hunts.

The story shows effort and is an enjoyable read and I know you can RP.

+1

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +1

Pink beard man is a higher roleplayer than half of the entire server, and can 100 percent be trusted to the role. He does perfectly fine as synth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool synth man, no doubt you can RP properly.

lets go HPC young runners

+1
    beast

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Remaining neutral until I see you in CIC

I can vouch for Kineem's robustness and willingness to roleplay. He can do Predator justice in an RP appropriate manner. +1

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will this stop you combat synthing?
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Imheretohelp View Post
    Remaining neutral until I see you in CIC
    don't worry, i'll be there soon enough...

Quote Originally Posted by forest2001 View Post
    Will this stop you combat synthing?
    if this is serious, i do not combat synth or break synth guidelines : )

if not, then no, i will physically never stop, 94315836 dead xenos, world is a fuck, DUKE has a drill
    Chance Warden

Duke the Synthetic, Karr'Thesh the Yautja
    ex-synth councilman and retired moderator

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stop combat synthing retard how hard can it be.

The man is robust er than me, roleplays quite well despite his characters being simpletons, and the story was enjoyable. +1

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kineem View Post
    don't worry, i'll be there soon enough...

if this is serious, i do not combat synth or break synth guidelines : )

if not, then no, i will physically never stop, 94315836 dead xenos, world is a fuck, DUKE has a drill
    Works for me.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Survivor View Post
    +1

Pink beard man is a higher roleplayer than half of the entire server, and can 100 percent be trusted to the role. He does perfectly fine as synth.
    Fucking basically this though. Bright pink beard, shotgun in each hand neither of which is actually a sawn off, running head first into the dark against acid bleeding aliens with literal swords for arms and still has a higher degree of RP 99% of the time than 86% of the server.

In all seriousness though you're a top notch player and keep your nose clean somehow for the most part. The story has a nice flair to it along with being well written. Itll be interesting to see if you can kill things when it takes clicking on them more than once or twice +1
    H'chak Best click clack.

Alice 'Snow' Falkner: The one TRUE snowflake.

Lurker 420 Points at the dank weeds.