Date of Incident
    June 29, 2019

Your Character Name?
    Elder Queen

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    None

Accused Character Name
    Cha Jin Wook

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    4:30 - 6:00 AM CST just last round since this report has been made.

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 6

Description of the incident:
    When i died as elder queen. A dead marine told me that the captain did a metarush announcement rushing ETA caves in full force like they knew the enemy was in there. I was advising my runners to scout west lambda podlocks/admin/bar if there were marines scouting it after they dropped but most of them are already flocked in north ETA or west filtration caves due to this announcement. We had no xenos leading them in ETA whatsoever.

An admin took a look at announcement logs and suggested i take this to player reports since the person in question is a whitelisted CO.

Also to add. The person in question is brothers with another whitelisted person.
    As much as i dont want to accuse of potential account sharing it feels kind of like it due to similar tactics also the other person had a whitelist report this week due to proxy BE.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Need announcement logs. Lost it when i closed the report accidentally.

How you would punish the accused:
    Up to the council.

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was the staff member who recommended this report be made after my investigation into the log files for the round. I did the investigation as the report says, after a marine in deadchat mentioned they were ordered to rush ETA.

Relevant logs:
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Admitted that I was wrong on that operation, the way I speak, the way I announce because i'm really not good at speaking english made me do that. A term couldn't even think on how should I deliver the message to the marines.

But one thing I want you to tell honestly is, I did not meta. I did not meta on purpose. But the way I speak and do the operation made you think I am so I'll be accepting the consequence.

Sorry for the hassle. God bless!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And my bad for trying another strategy that made you think i'm doing meta.

I'll face the consquence.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    also, i was admin before on shuurajou. so i know how it works and i think you can see it on your log who was online on that round. don't wanna be accused.

cheng rage quit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey! I was the Synthetic Survivor that round. I was held captive in the hive, thus I could hear both Command Announcements, and Xeno verbal chatter. I couldn't hear the Hivemind or Queen announcements.

The Hive's location was in Lambda Laboratories. Due to the Nightmare inserts that round, the Lambda Podlocks were blocked off, and a secondary entrance existed just south of the Chapel, quite nearby to the Filtration Cave Entryway.

The Hive itself wasn't assaulted at all by the Marines, while I was there. I know that, around 12:40 roughly, the Queen de-ovi'd, and she died quickly after, at about 12:45, judging by the Command Announcements.

I think most of the fighting was held in the Filtration Caves. Few marine corpses and blood patches could be spotted in the secondary entryway to Lambda Caves; I found just 2 KIA marines there, probably stragglers. I don't think the Hive was metarushed, and Eta direct assaults are quite common in Big-Red rounds (we just had one last round and no one got reported). After about 13:30 or so, when there were about 6 or 7 xenos, an assault on Lambda was ordered; I think I was already outside the caves when the Hive actually was assaulted, if it ever was.

Also, judging by the Command Announcements, Alpha wasn't supposed to be joining the assault on Eta Caves right away. They had to secure power - which usually takes 15 or more minutes these days - then join the assault. When hostiles were spotted in Eta Caves, only then was Alpha directly ordered to join the assault; they were QRF, after all, it was their job.
    Claire O'Reilly, the vitriolic Corporate Liaison!
    Cassie, the helpful Synthetic!
    Kre'Zuhl, the self-declared greatest worshipper of Thardha!

HRP Main to the Bone

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right, I'll be speaking on behalf of the Council on this report.

[04:35:26]ADMIN: Cha Jin-Wook used a megaphone to say: >CHARLIE, DELTA: SIMPLE TASK FOR YOU, ENTER ETA CAVES. WE WILL DO A HEAVY OFFENSIVE SINCE I'VE HEARD WE ARE FIGHTING TERRORIST.<

GRAPES, BERRIES: ENTER ETA CAVES. WE WILL DO A HEAVY OFFENSIVE INSIDE ON IT.

These two bits, while I understand there may be a language barrier, still look and sound as though you're telling the Marines to metarush the hive. And the excuse of we're fighting terrorists doesn't quite justify the action. However, as stated by witnesses, and through logs, despite those two bits, it still overall didn't have that much of an impact on the round. The announcement might have suggested the Marines to metarush, however in actual execution, this didn't happen.

Because of it's minimal impact on the round, and it being his first issue as CO, we'll be warning Cha Jin Wook to be more careful in the future with these kind of orders, but no further punishment will be given regarding the incident.

Your 'Friendly' Neighborhood Captain, Frans Feiffer. Austrian Kommodore vith zie vorst accent, survivor of Space Vietnam, and Loving Caretaker of the Ungas Aboard the USS Almayer.
    Pred App that is now null lol
    Synthetic model Darwin

Spoiler Spoiler:

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Might want to be careful with how you word your orders at the start of the round, Ordering Marines into ETA/Lamda/Excavation/Northeast Labs/Civillian Residence is a very dicey and slippery slope. One that has costed someone their whitelist before. So be careful in what you order marines to do and remember to be reasonable and use common sense while commanding.

The Warning will be added.