Byond ID?
    Nicksone

CM Character?
    Nick 'Bitter' Sweetwater / Aenth An'th

Are you 16 or older?
    Yes

Timezone
    UTC + 2

On average, how many hours are you available per week to moderate?
    10 at minimum

Qualifications

Do you have any previous experience in being staff (not just SS13)?
    Yes, I've been an admin for an arma 3 server called 77th.

Do you play any servers aside from CM-SS13?
    Not as intense as this one. I think I've tried some others but this is my favorite server of all.

Provide links to any previous Colonial Marines applications that you've made
    Provide links to any previous Colonial Marines applications that you've made:
    Are you currently a staff member elsewhere (not just SS13)? If so, where?
    Admin on 77th JSOC servers on Arma 3 (however not as active). It's a part of being a member of that community.

Have you ever been banned for more than 24 hours on Colonial Marines?
    Never

Have you ever been banned for more than 24 hours on ANY server? If so, which server, when, and what for?
    Never

Are you familiar with the chat program Discord (its use is required)?
    Yes

Communication is a vital part of being a Moderator. Are you willing to actively do so with the team?
    Ofcourse. I already spend a lot of time on discord both in general/Whitelist help and in the Yautja channel.

Common Staff Situations

A player randomly shoots someone at round start and MPs have detained him.
    MP's have it covered. It could have been intentional griefing but as far as the situation happened right now, the MP's have solved the problem which is more IC than OOC for the time being. I'd keep my eyes on the Shooter for a bit but as far as this situation go I'd say it was handled properly.

A player ahelps that a predator has violated the honor code when killing him, what should you do?
    I would still investigate the event and pull up all the logs that I could but I'd pass it on through to the according Manager, I can give my opinion what has happened but that is as far as it goes for me.

You see a player walking around the ship naked and clearly lost at roundstart.
    I'd give them a quick message to ask if they are new and if they have read their marine quickstart guide. If not then I'd send them the link to it and suggest that they either ask help from another player or prioritize reading both quickstart guide and the rules before actually starting to play.

A player is being very rude to you in adminhelps, calling you names and arguing everything you say. He is requesting to speak to an Admin+ staff member.
    I'd remain calm and collected. There is always the possibility of contacting a superior and see what needs to be done with him before getting back to the player. There's no need for the situation to escalate but if it gets to a certain point of harassment and insulting it is possible to warn the player. In that case there should be a report created from my end and other admins to take over the entire case.

A player ahelps that a marine is named 'John Doe', how do you deal with this?
    I'd message the player behind the John Doe name with a friendly : 'Greetings, I've come to notice that your name is John Doe. Are you aware of this ? and if so, have you read our rules ?'

If the player would respond to this then in either way of the answers I'd either point him to the rules once more and ask him to change his name.

You see a Maintenance Tech running around in armor and carrying a rifle. The security level is green and there has been no threat to the ship in the round at this point.
    I would warn the man and attach a note for possible metagaming. The Almayer hasn't been under any stress from anything and there is no valid IC reasoning behind wearing armor and weaponry as the MT.
    I'd give him a message in the form of 'Hello x, Can I ask you why you're already wearing armor and weapons onboard the ship when the sec level is on green ?'
    And then continue from there.

A Marine ahelps that they were killed by a survivor. It is early round, the Marines have just landed, and the survivor claims that they were outright hostile to all Marines from the get-go and openly stated their intentions. How do you deal with this?
    The survivors on the ground have been through hell before the marines have landed. Friends dying, xenos hunting them and them having to fight for their life. IC'ly it makes sense that they could be hostile towards the marines and that someone would have to coarse them into lowering hostilities. It is an IC issue.

Also at the start of the round, most squads still are roaming around together so most of the time they'd be pulled back to a medic or medbay.

You receive an ahelp from a player stating that an MP has locked them up in permanent confinement for running into Requisitions and taking an attachment that was laying around.
    I would pull up logs and investigate the situation. Both of these actions from the marine's perspective are a violation of the Marine Law but only minor violations. I would contact the MP and inquire about why he has been imprisoned indefinetly when there's no reasoning for it. Generally I'd remind the MP to follow the Marine Law and the sentences given to each different crime.

The round is stagnating. There are 30 marines and 4 aliens. The marines won't leave the ship, and the aliens won't attack. What would you do, to "encourage" the sides to engage each other?
    A subtle message to a CO or XO leading their troops might bring a new-found inspiration to the marines to deploy and destroy those damn xenos who've killed so many of our brethren. We are the marines and we don't take shit from nobody, let's show em !

Or from the other side coarse the hive as the Queen Mother that defeat is never an option. The best defense is a swift offense.

You are playing as a medic, and another medic overdoses all your patients and prevent marines from being revived. It seems like it may be on purpose. How do you deal with this situation?
    I'd contact other admins to investigate the case. I am involved in the situation and am therefor biased. The case needs objectively minded people to govern the issue.

The round ends, a Marine starts shooting a hostile CLF member and the CLF member ahelps about being killed after the round ended.
    They are still hostile factions after the round has ended. There would IC'ly be no logical reason for the marine not to shoot the CLF member if the situation has warranted the gunfire.

A Marine is running around disarming, punching and stealing gear at round start. You receive an ahelp from one of the victims.
    I'd first make certain that the victim(s) are calm and collected. I'd give them a thumbs up for ahelping it and not seeking their own justice. Pull logs and investigate the situation and see if the marine isn't a griefer. If this is the case then actions will be taken. If this is not the case and it was once or twice for being a tough guy, maybe MP's will find him and give him the necessairy punishment.

You receive an ahelp from a Marine saying that he was killed by another Marine. When you ask the murderer why, he said it was because the other Marine had punched him.
    Self defense is ofcourse something to be taken mention off but it needs to be in proportion. I'd contact the murderer once more and give him a warning to watch the proportion he answers with. A punch does not warrant a spray of bullets at someone.

You find out that there is an improper mutiny occuring. The mutineers are rallying together and preparing to storm the CIC. How would you attempt to resolve this situation?
    Contact the leader of the mutiny and tell him that his mutiny is invalid. Try to get him to calm down the attempting mutineers with RP and have a talk with the leader why he's leading the improper mutiny.

There are minor racist comments going on IC. 9 of the 10 people are laughing and RPing but one player gets offended and Adminhelps about it.
    Tell him that it is merely IC comments and that they are very minor. Explain to him the difference between OOC and IC and tell him that he absolutely hates what is being said to make a report against the player. But advise him to just step away from the situation.

A marine opens fire at round start in briefing killing multiple marines and instantly logs off.
    Get logs, get name and make sure that the player is banned for a day already. This is clearly a griefer so the damage caused by him is allowed to be repaired by us. Ofcourse if medbay is all over it and they're going to be fine then I'd really not bother with 'repairing' the marines. Ofcourse if they are beyond saving then I'd lend a helping hand. Nobody should suffer because of a griefer.

You see a player playing a Xeno larva/chestburster run towards the frontlines straight from the Xeno hive the second they burst and die.
    Message him and question him what his logic was behind that. Point him to the rules once and more and give him a warning for clear suiciding when someone else could have used that xeno slot to have fun/play on the server.

You see a Xeno memeing, saying AYYLMAO, REEEEEE etc in hivemind chat, as well as insulting the Queen.
    Give him a good ol' bwoink and tell him that he's being immature, using netspeech and insulting players. Warn him about his behavior and keep an eye on it. There's no need to be toxic.

A Xeno player calls the shuttle a "dropship". A different Xeno player ahelps that it's low role play to call it a "dropship".
    I'd go talk to the xeno player who mentioned the shuttle as a dropship and I'd redirect him to the SLANG section on the wiki. Tell him that RP wise the Slang is what needs to be used.

A Command staff player at briefing near round-start mentions there are aliens on the planet. You receive an ahelp from a marine regarding this.
    Unless stated in an event this shouldn't really happen. I'd investigate and talk to the command staff player about the metaknowledge that he had. It might've just been a slip up but I'd investigate it. And I'd tell the marine it's being taken care of accordingly.

You find a Marine killing another Marine on the EVAC Pod to take the last spot and claims it was RP as he was saving himself. There are two other marines in the pod along with him.
    I'd pull up notes and investigate the situation. If it IC'ly makes sense to do so and they were being chased by the elder queen and 5 warriors then yes it makes sense IC'ly and
    I'd let it go because RP wise it makes perfect sense.

A player insults you after you warn them for a minor issue and begins ranting in LOOC or dchat about staff and mentions you specifically, referring to you as an 'idiot' and a 'retard'.
    I'd enlighten the other staff members about it. Again it concerns myself so I'd rather have other staff members deal with it than myself. I wouldn't respond to it and just let it go. I'm more mature than that.

A player ahelps saying he was hugged by a Xeno when he was ssd, and wants the larva be removed from him via admin powers. How do you handle the ahelp?
    Ahhhh my old friend. Here we meet again.

SSD is an annoying friend that you meet almost everyday. Sometimes at the best of times and sometimes you're crying behind your screen because of the moment.

I'd give him a virtual hug and tell him that he is yet but another victim of fate and that I can't do anything to counteract that.

You see a fellow staff member give wrong information in an Adminhelp or incorrectly enforce a rule.
    Give a headsup over msay and tell them what the correct information is. If things do not get cleared up, a message to a senior mod or admin should be alright to just let him/her know what happened.

Two staff are arguing in msay if an ahelp is breaking a rule. Because the staff who took the ahelp thinks the player broke a rule, they ban the player based on their interpretation of the rules, with others thinking the person was fine. What would you do?
    If I could I'd stay out of it. But if it would be a fierce discussion I'd try to mediate in between all the parties and try to calm everyone down so I can guide it down to a discussion instead of an arguement. Tell a senior mod or admin about it as well because the player has been banned and it needs to be researched if it was right or wrong.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
    I saw the 'recruitement' OOC post on the server and I had already thought about applying for moderator. I'd like to help the community out by keeping it safe. I also have quite the passion for this server as I like what it is and I want to see if I can grow alongside with it.

In your opinion, what is the most important quality for a moderator?
    Serenity. A calm level-headed mind that handles situations objectively and does not react on impuls but investigates the situation before casting judgement.

Anything else you
    I have quite the fluctuating job as I work in shifts but in general it grants me a lot of time to spend on forums/discord and in game.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hello Nick! Thanks for showing interest in the Moderation Team!

You see a player walking around the ship naked and clearly lost at roundstart.
    I'd give them a quick message to ask if they are new and if they have read their marine quickstart guide. If not then I'd send them the link to it and suggest that they either ask help from another player or prioritize reading both quickstart guide and the rules before actually starting to play.
    Mentoring is a part of the moderation duties now as the Mentors are being terminated.

A player is being very rude to you in adminhelps, calling you names and arguing everything you say. He is requesting to speak to an Admin+ staff member.
    I'd remain calm and collected. There is always the possibility of contacting a superior and see what needs to be done with him before getting back to the player. There's no need for the situation to escalate but if it gets to a certain point of harassment and insulting it is possible to warn the player. In that case there should be a report created from my end and other admins to take over the entire case.
    On the point you choose to take that Ahelp via marking, You are held responsible, you are not required to direct the matter to a admin+. IF the player is not satisfied with your course of action, direct them to fill a staff report. If insults are being thrown, you can mute or even issue a 3 hour ban to cool down the player.

A player ahelps that a marine is named 'John Doe', how do you deal with this?
    I'd message the player behind the John Doe name with a friendly : 'Greetings, I've come to notice that your name is John Doe. Are you aware of this ? and if so, have you read our rules ?'

If the player would respond to this then in either way of the answers I'd either point him to the rules once more and ask him to change his name.
    Great, however you have the power to change people's name. Request the player a new name and change it, also put a note on his account.

You see a Maintenance Tech running around in armor and carrying a rifle. The security level is green and there has been no threat to the ship in the round at this point.
    I would warn the man and attach a note for possible metagaming. The Almayer hasn't been under any stress from anything and there is no valid IC reasoning behind wearing armor and weaponry as the MT.
    I'd give him a message in the form of 'Hello x, Can I ask you why you're already wearing armor and weapons onboard the ship when the sec level is on green ?'
    On this case, It's an IC issue and the MPs should take on the matter. In no point you should intervene on a round unless blatant griefing or wrong application of time on crimes.

A Marine ahelps that they were killed by a survivor. It is early round, the Marines have just landed, and the survivor claims that they were outright hostile to all Marines from the get-go and openly stated their intentions. How do you deal with this?
    The survivors on the ground have been through hell before the marines have landed. Friends dying, xenos hunting them and them having to fight for their life. IC'ly it makes sense that they could be hostile towards the marines and that someone would have to coarse them into lowering hostilities. It is an IC issue.

Also at the start of the round, most squads still are roaming around together so most of the time they'd be pulled back to a medic or medbay.
    Mostly correct, but you must investigate if the Survivor is being outright hostile since first contact. a Survivor playing a nice guy than being hostile on almayer is a big no-no and a jobban worthy.

The round is stagnating. There are 30 marines and 4 aliens. The marines won't leave the ship, and the aliens won't attack. What would you do, to "encourage" the sides to engage each other?
    A subtle message to a CO or XO leading their troops might bring a new-found inspiration to the marines to deploy and destroy those damn xenos who've killed so many of our brethren. We are the marines and we don't take shit from nobody, let's show em !

Or from the other side coarse the hive as the Queen Mother that defeat is never an option. The best defense is a swift offense.
    Mods have only access to Queen Mother, the most appropriate would be create a announcement if haven't already.

A Marine is running around disarming, punching and stealing gear at round start. You receive an ahelp from one of the victims.
    I'd first make certain that the victim(s) are calm and collected. I'd give them a thumbs up for ahelping it and not seeking their own justice. Pull logs and investigate the situation and see if the marine isn't a griefer. If this is the case then actions will be taken. If this is not the case and it was once or twice for being a tough guy, maybe MP's will find him and give him the necessairy punishment.
    That counts as LRP Round Start Shenenigans. You can PM, Note and if second offending, issue a 3 hour ban.

You receive an ahelp from a Marine saying that he was killed by another Marine. When you ask the murderer why, he said it was because the other Marine had punched him.
    Self defense is ofcourse something to be taken mention off but it needs to be in proportion. I'd contact the murderer once more and give him a warning to watch the proportion he answers with. A punch does not warrant a spray of bullets at someone.
    Remember to keep professionalism. Rule 14 - Lethal force and Escalation of events. Check if the events escalated correctly, if not, warn the player and put a note of improper escalation of events. Show the rules if necessary.

You find out that there is an improper mutiny occuring. The mutineers are rallying together and preparing to storm the CIC. How would you attempt to resolve this situation?
    Contact the leader of the mutiny and tell him that his mutiny is invalid. Try to get him to calm down the attempting mutineers with RP and have a talk with the leader why he's leading the improper mutiny.
    Most of the time, you won't have enough time, Get on the general area and use LOOC. Mutinies are allowed if they are aware of the rules and have at least 5 members (MPs are not elegible)
    Refer for the Rule 17 about mutinies. IF they do not listen, you can put them to sleep and Ahelp individually, you can request other staff to assist you in this case.

There are minor racist comments going on IC. 9 of the 10 people are laughing and RPing but one player gets offended and Adminhelps about it.
    Tell him that it is merely IC comments and that they are very minor. Explain to him the difference between OOC and IC and tell him that he absolutely hates what is being said to make a report against the player. But advise him to just step away from the situation.
    Racism and +18 comments, despite of being minor, is to be toned down. you don't need to expose the person, only ask people to tone it down, no player reports are needed on this case, because if blatant heavy racism is happening, you are expected to deal with it appropriately with notes or even bans if necessary.

A marine opens fire at round start in briefing killing multiple marines and instantly logs off.
    Get logs, get name and make sure that the player is banned for a day already. This is clearly a griefer so the damage caused by him is allowed to be repaired by us. Ofcourse if medbay is all over it and they're going to be fine then I'd really not bother with 'repairing' the marines. Ofcourse if they are beyond saving then I'd lend a helping hand. Nobody should suffer because of a griefer.
    Aheals are to be issued in this case, There is a Ban table for it, you should note it and follow the escalation unless is something MAJOR (like priming 4-5 grenades on alamo and injuring 5+ marines.) then a 7-day is to be issued a and a permaban request is to be filed.

You see a player playing a Xeno larva/chestburster run towards the frontlines straight from the Xeno hive the second they burst and die.
    Message him and question him what his logic was behind that. Point him to the rules once and more and give him a warning for clear suiciding when someone else could have used that xeno slot to have fun/play on the server.
    You can check the notes. being on frontlines as larva is jobban worthy, if he has a history, you can jobban him.

You see a Xeno memeing, saying AYYLMAO, REEEEEE etc in hivemind chat, as well as insulting the Queen.
    Give him a good ol' bwoink and tell him that he's being immature, using netspeech and insulting players. Warn him about his behavior and keep an eye on it. There's no need to be toxic.
    That counts as LRP, issue a detailed note of what happend on his account for reference. if is a second offender issue a ban. Also Xenos don't have free will, if a xeno is not obeying the queen, you can jobban if is not his first offense.

A Xeno player calls the shuttle a "dropship". A different Xeno player ahelps that it's low role play to call it a "dropship".
    I'd go talk to the xeno player who mentioned the shuttle as a dropship and I'd redirect him to the SLANG section on the wiki. Tell him that RP wise the Slang is what needs to be used.
    IC issue, the players are not required to call the dropship as a bird or birb, as well the tank as turtle or tonk, on this case is no action is to be taken.

You find a Marine killing another Marine on the EVAC Pod to take the last spot and claims it was RP as he was saving himself. There are two other marines in the pod along with him.
    I'd pull up notes and investigate the situation. If it IC'ly makes sense to do so and they were being chased by the elder queen and 5 warriors then yes it makes sense IC'ly and
    I'd let it go because RP wise it makes perfect sense.
    It's legit RP wise, if he is killing another marine to save himself and it's the last spot, then it's acceptable, however if he kills to escape along, Rule 3 - Don't be a dick.

A player insults you after you warn them for a minor issue and begins ranting in LOOC or dchat about staff and mentions you specifically, referring to you as an 'idiot' and a 'retard'.
    I'd enlighten the other staff members about it. Again it concerns myself so I'd rather have other staff members deal with it than myself. I wouldn't respond to it and just let it go. I'm more mature than that.
    Salt is one thing hard to control, you will find out very soon when on Staff. The only thing to be done on this context is direct the player to fill up a staff report, mute if dosen't stop, and if harassment proceed to another channels, 3 hour ban.

Two staff are arguing in msay if an ahelp is breaking a rule. Because the staff who took the ahelp thinks the player broke a rule, they ban the player based on their interpretation of the rules, with others thinking the person was fine. What would you do?
    If I could I'd stay out of it. But if it would be a fierce discussion I'd try to mediate in between all the parties and try to calm everyone down so I can guide it down to a discussion instead of an arguement. Tell a senior mod or admin about it as well because the player has been banned and it needs to be researched if it was right or wrong.
    The best thing on this case is NOT get envolved nor mediate. The only thing you can do is allow the procedure to be carried on and tell him to let the player know that the punishement can be appealed or ask the mod to tell the player to fill up a staff report. Do not attempt to mediate this alone, gather evidence and send to the respective manager.

I have seen you quite a while on the server and you aren't a shittler. You seem to have a medium-good grasp of the rules and your answers are a bit far from the expected but nothing that can't be solved with a Trial.

I have my +1.
    and i returned, and left. and returned again 19/06/2022, this is my life now.

Former Moderator Trainer. If you have any questions regarding Moderation Duties, feel free to DM me: Hunk1#9842

A bigger truth has never been spoken.

Props to nanu for the picture.

My Medals:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are full able to just ban the player and tell him to staff report you. No one else has to take over.

Mods can change people's names.

This should be left IC for MPs to handle, unless the player is breaking other rules.

You didn't really say how you'd deal with this.

If this is not the case and it was once or twice for being a tough guy, maybe MP's will find him and give him the necessairy punishment.
    This is the very definition of roundstart shenanigans and if a player did this before, they very well deserve a ban.

Ofcourse if they are beyond saving then I'd lend a helping hand.
    What if they're not "beyond saving"?

Xeno speech is translation of xeno's thoughts. Dropship is not an invalid thing to call it.

Thanks for applying. Here's some questions for you:

1. A player ahelps that he was arrested for punching someone and the other person started beating them with a machete, but another person didn't get arrested.

2. A player is being spam-disarmed by someone he did not talk to at all.

3. A SL is screaming "I AM SENATE" over radio.
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunk1 View Post
    I have seen you quite a while on the server and you aren't a shittler. You seem to have a medium-good grasp of the rules and your answers are a bit far from the expected but nothing that can't be solved with a Trial.

I have my +1.
    Thanks Hunk !

Quote Originally Posted by AcuteCircle View Post

You didn't really say how you'd deal with this.

What if they're not "beyond saving"?
    I'd deal with it by investigating the issue. IF the Survivor has shown his hostility from the get-go then I'd let it go because there was nothing broken. If however the survivor was friendly from the start and then suddenly got hostile for no reason then I'd give him a note and more if needed.

second question:

If medbay has already jumped onto the disaster that has happened and has started dragging off marines to treat in medbay then it feels a bit excessive to aheal them. Ofcourse I'm able to but from a doc's perspective, treating wounded always is fun.

Quote Originally Posted by AcuteCircle View Post

1. A player ahelps that he was arrested for punching someone and the other person started beating them with a machete, but another person didn't get arrested.

2. A player is being spam-disarmed by someone he did not talk to at all.

3. A SL is screaming "I AM SENATE" over radio.

1. I'd investigate the entire thing. Pull up how the fight started and see how it all escalated.
    The current situation however has been handled.
    The MP's have broken up the fight and solved it in what they thought was just but I'd warn the player who swung the machete around and give him a note.

2. Warn the player who's spam-disarming to stop being a dick and give him a note. Also point him to rule 3.

3. I'd pull up the SL's previous comms and see if he is trolling yes or no. However if this is a sole incident I wouldn't really act upon it.
    "Don't make me put this beanbag in a place where it fits marine."

Medic/Doc : Nick 'Bitter' Sweetwater
    Predator : Aenth An'th

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Minus the issues brought up by other Staff, this application is acceptable to me, although I still harbor a few concerns due to the incorrect answers, so I'd like to ask a few more questions.

1: A doctor deploys to the planet to do surgery, but doesn't tell anyone. They take a surgery tray in the process. You discover this after an ahelp that a surgery tray is missing. What do you do?

2: The CO orders defenses to be built in Medbay, before hijack, because a Lurker is loose on the ship. What do you do?

3: A specialist fires their SADAR in briefing, gibbing the CO and hurting multiple others. When questioned, they claim it was an accident. You check the logs and discover that they had an argument with the CO shortly before the incident. What do you do?
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimreaperx15 View Post
    Minus the issues brought up by other Staff, this application is acceptable to me, although I still harbor a few concerns due to the incorrect answers, so I'd like to ask a few more questions.

1: A doctor deploys to the planet to do surgery, but doesn't tell anyone. They take a surgery tray in the process. You discover this after an ahelp that a surgery tray is missing. What do you do?

2: The CO orders defenses to be built in Medbay, before hijack, because a Lurker is loose on the ship. What do you do?

3: A specialist fires their SADAR in briefing, gibbing the CO and hurting multiple others. When questioned, they claim it was an accident. You check the logs and discover that they had an argument with the CO shortly before the incident. What do you do?

1. This seems to be more of an IC solvable issue. Whilst the doctor had to talk to the CMO about it to deploy. I think it would generate some good RP between CMO and deployed doctor to get the surgery tray and also the doctor back. I'd tell the doctor that sent the ahelp to use IC methods to get it back.

2. I wouldn't interfere with the game round but I'd gather the logs and send it up to the CO head and tell him what happened in the situation. To me it feels a bit excessive so I'd report it as such.

3. I'd ban the player for rule 3. An arguement is no reason for him to gib the CO and hurt multiple others. Ofcourse collect all the logs and note why he is being banned.
    "Don't make me put this beanbag in a place where it fits marine."

Medic/Doc : Nick 'Bitter' Sweetwater
    Predator : Aenth An'th

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While some of your responses to questions were a tad bit off, I feel as if most of that can be hammered out in a trial. Accepted. More information will be in your forum inbox.