Kung Fu Smashout
    Maro Party annihilation
    Crash Bandicoot: Diggah tunnel timon and pumba
    the baby abuelita
    n pass

Height
    5' 2" (1.68 m)

Mini Biography:

In the Valley of Peace, Po Ping is revelling in his fulfilled dreams as he serves as the fabled Dragunga Warrior protecting his home with his heroes now his closest friends. However, Po and company learn that the murderous Ivan Ooze of Wongman City is threatening the lant with the fearsome new weapon that could mean the end of kung fu. They attempt to stop him. but the panda is burdened with crippling memory flashbacks linked to this villain. Now with Townsville in the balance, Po must learn about his past and find true inner peace against all oppo sition.
    Last edited by Banned User ID63; 06-30-2019 at 05:51 AM.

Synthetic Council Member Jakkkk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +1, I think we can make this work
    Synthetic Senator

Banned
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakkkk View Post
    +1, I think we can make this work
    If a dying marine was in front of Jakk that he had cracked jokes with, and the commander was in the same condition, who would you save?

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    crack baby retard

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=Sleepy Retard;24364]If a dying marine was in front of Jakk that he had cracked jokes with, and the commander was in the same condition, who would you save?

id save lothoer
    Synthetic Senator

Banned
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=Jakkkk;24366][QUOTE=Sleepy Retard;24364]If a dying marine was in front of Jakk that he had cracked jokes with, and the commander was in the same condition, who would you save?

id save lothoer

You see a heated argument between two marines turn into a fistfight, then one pulls out their knife. What would Jakk do?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *farts*

Banned
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Imheretohelp View Post
    *farts*

Honestly Dinkle, you are the epitome of LRP, and are the reason why CM is dying. Every morning, after taking my government issued soy pills, I hop on as Joe "Hero" Rogan to enjoy some HIGH ROLEPLAY...and MEDIUM ROLEPLAY...as EXPECTED BY THE SERVER ADMINISTRATION. I joined and the COMMODORE (and how did the staff let a whitelisted player reference a fucking game console in the first place???) kept making jokes in briefing...HELLO???? I've watched enough generation kill to piece together that ALL MILITARY COMMISSIONED OFFICERS are unfunny, robotic, cancerous masses. My roleplay was IMMEDIATELY DESTROYED by this cockwad Tom Dinkle (who even names their kid tom???? that is BLATANT LRP) with NO REMORSE. When I kept telling him in LOOC he's fail RPing he told me to fuck off??? like, how can he BE A WHITELISTED ROLE!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepy Retard View Post
    Honestly Dinkle, you are the epitome of LRP, and are the reason why CM is dying. Every morning, after taking my government issued soy pills, I hop on as Joe "Hero" Rogan to enjoy some HIGH ROLEPLAY...and MEDIUM ROLEPLAY...as EXPECTED BY THE SERVER ADMINISTRATION. I joined and the COMMODORE (and how did the staff let a whitelisted player reference a fucking game console in the first place???) kept making jokes in briefing...HELLO???? I've watched enough generation kill to piece together that ALL MILITARY COMMISSIONED OFFICERS are unfunny, robotic, cancerous masses. My roleplay was IMMEDIATELY DESTROYED by this cockwad Tom Dinkle (who even names their kid tom???? that is BLATANT LRP) with NO REMORSE. When I kept telling him in LOOC he's fail RPing he told me to fuck off??? like, how can he BE A WHITELISTED ROLE!!!
    i want joe rogan to fart on my toilet (also known as my face)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=Sleepy Retard;24367][QUOTE=Jakkkk;24366]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepy Retard View Post
    If a dying marine was in front of Jakk that he had cracked jokes with, and the commander was in the same condition, who would you save?

id save lothoer

You see a heated argument between two marines turn into a fistfight, then one pulls out their knife. What would Jakk do?
    id scream
    Synthetic Senator