User Tag List

Thread: Simonset55 - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Simonset55 - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    simonset55
    Character Name?
    Mudder Plantagenet
    Type of Ban?
    Discord Ban
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Solarmare probably
    Total Ban Duration
    Perma
    Remaining Duration
    Still perma
    What other servers do you play on?
    Yogstation except not really, still a retmin there
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Not banned anywhere else
    Reason for Ban
    "Missed sending a message earlier, but your ban was placed off of this: https://i.imgur.com/Nl3R2F1.png" - Solarmare
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    I said a mod eats poo because I thought it would be a funny joke, then I got banned for it. My last appeal got denied on the basis of me not playing the game.

Well I have started playing a bit again, having access to the discord in case someone wants to contact me post round, or just so I can brag post round, would be rather nice. + I do have my pred whitelist so having access to that channel again would be nice.

And I can assure you I won't be making anymore poop jokes, since that was just a le epic memes bandwagon I jumped on.

Also I don't know if I might have cucked myself with this appeal, you don't seem to have a rule about not being able to make a new appeal before a month has passed since the previous one. Could just have sworn the old forum might have had something like that. Oh well

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notes:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last month
    simonset55 -> 13.31 Hours OR 0.55 Days

I would endorse this appeal since you spent enough time in the hole but the usage of the terms "cluck" and "le epic memes" makes it seem non-genuine.

I'm Neutral.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is not my intention to be rude or anything, but the fact that i've made this appeal and even tried two times before that, means that it is genuine.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You started playing again, and its annoying not able to give preds info except by DMs

I say a warning tag for two weeks minimum if we let you back.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not even sure if a warning tag is needed, I've seen you around in game and you're relatively pleasant to play with. However I think it's just good graces to apply a warning for all ban appeals. +1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just two things. First, the contents of your appeal are unconvincing at best. You talk like it being a bandwagon makes it less shitty. Everyone had been given ample warning of what the punishment for those stupid memes was. Shouldn't have jumped on it.

Second, you've barely played. Play if you want to get unbanned. You were already told this.

Until those two issues are addressed, the ban remains.