User Tag List

Thread: EtozheFisun - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EtozheFisun - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Unknownintelligence
    Character Name?
    Lana_Marshall
    Type of Ban?
    Permanent Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    No
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    hunk1
    Total Ban Duration
    3 years, 7 monts, 10 days
    Remaining Duration
    N/A
    What other servers do you play on?
    [/ tg / Station Event Hall: Sseth overflow event. [ENGLISH] [EU] [100% FREE LAG]
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    I once had bans, but they were so insignificant that I don�t remember them
    Reason for Ban
    Banned by host: Reason: Lana Marshall touched dicks Pending perma by Coroneljones (GameAdmin) on Sat, November 21st of 2015 permanent ban was lost on system, reinstating 7 day ban and filing perma according the procedures duo ERP and +18 content. You can appeal at //forum.php Expires: 6 Days By: hunk1 For more information on your ban, or to appeal, head to https://cm-ss13.com/viewforum.php?f=76
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    Hello, for starters, I think it is worth explaining the situation that my character got into:
    (Late Join) After command have stated that the aliens have broken on the USS Sulaco, we closed in the rescue pod in different cabinets with some dude, and then the server have stated the complete destruction of the Marines, even though we were still alive. Airlocks were welded shut, so xenomorphs could not catch us immediately.
    Here I need to clarify that I was playing right before this round on the Animus Purple server (no longer exists) for a male character, and in general I always played for them. Therefore, I thought that I was playing for a male character. And also at that time I did not know English well (English is not my native language)
    Based on the above, I decided to scoff at xenomorphs with a vulgar gesture, which I saw in one gif-picture only once (I don't know its name or meaning, but it seemed interesting to me) in order for you to understand more about what I write, I will attach one simillar gif and one illustration drawn by me (I could not find the original)
    However, due to poor knowledge of the language, I was unable to correctly formulate my emotion, and due to this coincidence it turned out as if it was an ERP action (emotion).
    I am very sorry that I violated the No. 1 server rule, but this was not my goal or desire, I just wanted to play my character's emotion.
    To prevent this from happening in the future, I will be more attentive in my expressions and actions (emotions) in the game, besides, I have learned English at a sufficient level for comfortable communication, and now I am learning German.
    In addition, to confirm your good attitude towards SS13 as a whole, I think you can ask about me on the server [/ tg / Station Event Hall: Sseth overflow event. [ENGLISH] [EU] [100% FREE LAG], since I�ve been playing it quite recently, and this will allow getting more recent entries about me.
    Gif (It's not her, but she looks more like other gifs): https://tenor.com/view/yes-hand-gesture-fu-gif-14304167
    Illustration: https://imgur.com/a/Ugi8Ttl

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notes:
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The appeal has had effort put into it and it's been long enough that we're comfortable giving another shot. So we'll lift the ban.

Bear in mind we've been having some issues with the banlist lately so it may take a while to get this lifted.