User Tag List

Thread: brjoaoed - Ban Appeal (Timed Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

brjoaoed - Ban Appeal (Timed Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    brjoaoed
    Character Name?
    Adams Burns
    Type of Ban?
    Timed Ban
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    robbrown4pm
    Total Ban Duration
    3 hours
    Remaining Duration
    3 hours
    What other servers do you play on?
    I used to play on beat, a brazilian server which used paradise code
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    i've been job-banned once on beat for logging out as CE without cryoing.
    Reason for BanLink to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    i was playing as Bravo Squad Medic, healing marines, evacing woundeds, etc, then i saw a crit alpha marine, with a Charlie Medic healing him, so i tried to help, i scanned him with my health analyzer, and saw a broken ribcage, i tried to splint his ribcage, and then that medic pushed me, i tried again, and the medic pushed me, i told him to stop and he said "i said i got him!" then i said "i don't care, i'm just splinting his ribcage" and again.. he pushed me, then i punched him, and tried to splint that marine ribcage, then he unholstered his M39, and shot me twice, with AP , and delimbed my character right arm, well.. i tried to arrest him, really, was that, or kill him, anyway, i failed, then i tried to call command to get MP's to the planet, but no one even cared about it, then after geting a robotic arm, i do arrested the guy, and when i was moving him to brig, that happened, i mean, i do actually think thats a IC problem, bu i've been banned for it, anyway, i did had a reason to cuff the guy, and try to get him to command, as a non-MP, if was just another guy, sure, whatever, but.. that guy delimbed my character, that seems like reason enough to i do something about it. http://prntscr.com/m1wg8q also, i think even have something about that on space law, http://prntscr.com/m1wihn so.. yeah, MP's could just arrest me for doing it and be a IC problem, anyway, the admin which banned me said arresting someone without being a MP is a OOC problem, because of the space law.. if thats really right, i mean, i can be wrong, just.. forget about that appeal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I personally disagree with the ban, There is even a law in place for this sort of scenario. Nor do I believe any rules have been broken. I've past the ban appeal onto a manager to further look over it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Normally you shouldn't appeal bans that are 24 hours or less in length as they usually take longer to investigate. That said, I'm not seeing any rulebreaks here, it' not like you locked the guy up in an morgue tray or anything like that so this is IC. If anything, I'd recommend ahelping that sort of improper escalation in the future, as he had no good reason to shoot you. I'll be removing the note from your account.

Resolved.