User Tag List

Thread: darklizard45 - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

darklizard45 - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Darklizard45
    Character Name?
    Lizandro 'Diabel' Kowalski
    Type of Ban?
    Job/Role Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    ERT
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    -
    Total Ban Duration
    Permanent apparently
    Remaining Duration
    Permanent
    What other servers do you play on?
    Yog 13, Hispania, Civ13 and Corporate Mercs.
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Only on Hippie Station that I can remember.
    Reason for Ban
    Griefing and Metagaming
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    Emergency Response Team (ERT)
    I was banned long ago because I couldn't repply to an admin in time and logged out, my internet connection at that time wasn't very stable and shutted down just as he replied to me. At least that's what I can recall.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Excuse me, but I just realized a mistake I made on the appeal.
    On the part that says

Reason for Ban
    Griefing and Metagaming

I thought you were referring to the Other servers ban

The corrected version will be
    Reason for Ban
    Disconnecting when an admin PMed me

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notes:
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by Grimreaperx15; 07-12-2019 at 07:42 AM.
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for keeping my notes updated I will add the new ones to my list.
    Also
    (I was shooting at a window and other props)
    Banned by xxx|Duration: 180 minutes|Reason: EORG by xxx on Sat, October 7th of 2017

(That round was confusing as hell! I didn't even know which side was who! And the MPs where showing suspicious behaviour)
    Banned by xxx|Duration: 10080 minutes|Reason: Griefer - Assisted multiple brigged PMCs and betrayed his fellow MPs as an LT. Had no good reason to do, no prior roleplay. by xxx on Thu, July 27th of 2017

(In the event they made Trump appear, treated the xenos as mexicans and built a wall)
    Warned for spouting trump memes as the queen by xxx on Mon, June 26th of 2017

(I was shooting at a window with burst fire until a marine walked in front of me, I tried to patch his wounds but got banned before doing so)
    Banned |Duration: 180 minutes|Reason: EORG | Sun, May 5th of 2019

Moving on:

Banned |Duration: 1440 minutes|Reason: Said REEEE as a hunter in an XRT, previous xeno history and repeated offense as well as them logging off when PM'd. | Wed, October 18th of 2017
    Banned from Emergency Response Team - See above, can't meet the bare minimum when rolled as an XRT. -By solarmare | Wed, October 18th of 2017

Yes, this one is the ban I'm talking about, as far as I know XRT has been removed or been limited. Also ERT has a different purpose now a days than it used to be such as supplying marines with reinforcements or adding new players to an existing event, it limits quite a lot my ability to engage on current rounds and that's why I am appealing to it now and why I didn't appealed before.

In advance I'm apologising for my previous toxic behaviour and I did my best in order to correct it, I know that my sins won't be forgiven but at the very least I would like to have this single Job-ban lifted. I don't want my xeno ban to be lifted as I used to be an alien main back in the day, so far this was my most crippling ban that I had in this server and I deserve it.

Senior Admin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, I'll be handling this appeal. We'll look over your ERT jobban and come to a decision about it, should be resolved within the next couple days. Of course if we have any concerns we'll give you a chance to discuss them.

As for your alien ban, if you've changed your attitude towards the role and the game in general (and believe that you've shown that), you might as well try to get it unbanned. It is the other half of the CM experience after all! Even if you fail, we'll only ask that you wait at least a month to make another appeal. If you don't want to as part of some kind of penance, that's fine too. I believe that people can and do change, and that if you continue playing without getting terrible (or any) notes you can get that role unbanned.

Senior Admin
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We talked it over, and we'll be unjobbanning you from ERT.

If you continue to be a good member of the community and avoid getting notes, I'm sure you'll be able to get the rest of your jobbans lifted in the future. Have fun playing ERT!