Admin who banned you (if known)
    apophis775
    Total Ban Duration
    Permanent
    Remaining Duration
    Permanent
    What other servers do you play on?
    N/A
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Maybe, I am not sure
    Reason for Ban
    Griefing, evading
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    Hello, first I would just like to say that I am sorry. A few years ago I was a total shitter and very immature, after a few rounds of getting stuck in medbay for half an hour I dumped the entire medical supply I could get my hands on into a disposal unit. After I got perma-banned I spent a short time ban evading to continue playing. I continued to fuck with people and try to mess up their rounds to great success. Eventually I just stopped having fun with Colonial Marines and SS13 in general and stopped playing, eventually I completely forgot about it in the first place. Fast forward to earlier this year and SS13 starts getting talked about after the SSeth video which reminded me of when I used to play it, since then I've been thinking about trying to get back on and play again, in particular on Colonial Marines since it was always my favorite server. Now I'm finally here to make my appeal in the hopes that I can return to the server. I have done a lot of maturing since 2017 and I'm hoping that I can get a second chance to prove it. As a final note, I had a number of other accounts that I evaded with which will probably show up when you run greggod221, regrettably, I only remember this one, but I hope that this is enough to find my entire portfolio which I'm sure is all linked together. If there is anything else I can do or say, I am more than willing to try and make up for my previous errors.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notes:

Spoiler Spoiler:

What do you know about the Ckey Epenow, because I'm pretty sure you're perma banned on that account.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, thank you for replying. I think that must be one of the other accounts I mentioned in my previous post, again I don't remember all their names but I know they all got tagged together. I do vaguely remember that round specifically however, that was definitely me.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notes for Epenow:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello,
    Which key do you want to play with if you get unbanned? greggod221?
    Did you check the server rules recently? Some of them have changed over time.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @J-roe

Admins have discussed this, and we will agree to lift this ban under a condition of a 30 day probation.

Please respond and let us know what CKEY you wish to have unbanned, and we will forward it to Emerald for her approval

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you, my current Ckey is J-roe.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright I've forwarded this to Emeraldblood for her approval.

You will be given another chance on our server with a 30 day probation condition. During this probation any violation of our rules will be met with harsher punishments, and if you fail your probation your permanent ban will be put back on.

Please be patient while Emerald gives this her final approval/dispproval.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I understand, thank you.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We recently just removed a lot of more "minor" perma bans from 2015 and 2016, I think yours was likely one of them. As such, it's basically lifted either way and you're free to play on the server. Please stay out of trouble on the server and if you need help regarding a rule or the game in general, do ahelp and someone will assist you. If you can't log on still, contact me or Soldier.