July 2, 2019
    Your Character Name?
    Cyrus Saint
    Their BYOND Key
    Forest2001
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    12:30 CST
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    Enforcement of the rules,Determine the punishment.
    Description of the incident
    During an Ice round, there was only one active pilot and they inquired if the should man CAS or transport. I advised transport. The XO stated,

CDR Antoinette Leveque [Command (XO)] says, "CAS is far more valuable, i can click the alamo buttons from CIC."

I replied with a fact,

SSGT Cyrus Saint [Command (Bravo SL)] says, "And by doing so, you drop the rate of transport tenfold."

The XO manning the remote control in the CIC slows down deployment by a huge rate as well as reinforcements, compared to a pilot in the cockpit. Shortly after this, I received an adminPM which instantly set the tone for the following discussion;

Moderator PM from Forest2001: Why am I already getting reports of you being insubordinate and causing shit?

I explained what I'd said and why it had been said, and question why this was jumped to right away in such a manner rather than investigating, pointing towards the existing reports concerning harassment and rule 3 breakings by CO players. After asking this, Forest stated they were applying a note when there was no mention of a note before I continued the conversation.

Considering the XO jumped the gun hugely by jumping the gun and ahelping a stated fact with no hostile intent behind it, this was hugely unwarranted as well as the whole tone of the conversation. This was not a pleasant experience, with Forest setting the tone for the entire conversation then accusing me of causing issues.
    Evidence
    See logs from time.
    How you would punish the accused
    No punishment, removal of unneeded note.

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PM Logs:
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So what you're saying is, you jumped the gun without finding out the circumstances - which existed purely to OOC knowledge and grudging -, started with a hostile attitude, then doubled down when questioned about why?

Ceyella
    hi,

Chaz seems to maintain in the report, and in the ahelps, all he said was
    "And by doing so, you drop the rate of transport tenfold."

I cant remember it exactly, but i know he said quite a few things, and argued with XO a bit. it was not such a simple exchange.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceyella View Post
    hi,

Chaz seems to maintain in the report, and in the ahelps, all he said was
    "And by doing so, you drop the rate of transport tenfold."

I cant remember it exactly, but i know he said quite a few things, and argued with XO a bit. it was not such a simple exchange.

This all he said:

[11:20:58]SAY: Cyrus Saint/Chaznoodles : No CAS.
    [11:21:01]SAY: Cyrus Saint/Chaznoodles : No CAS, every time.
    [11:21:28]SAY: Cyrus Saint/Chaznoodles : Right, everything's vended.
    [11:21:35]SAY: Cyrus Saint/Chaznoodles : Help thyselves, hop the counter for the ammo.
    [11:21:43]SAY: Cyrus Saint/Chaznoodles : Also, reminder!
    [11:21:54]SAY: Cyrus Saint/Chaznoodles : A revolver on your belt without a holster WILL project light in every direction!
    [11:22:05]SAY: Cyrus Saint/Chaznoodles : If you don't have anything better for your waist, stick a holterless revolver there!
    [11:22:12]SAY: Cyrus Saint/Chaznoodles : Just hop the table.
    [11:22:30]SAY: Cyrus Saint/Chaznoodles : Literally hop the table.
    [11:23:01]SAY: Cyrus Saint/Chaznoodles : Am I a mime, is this chap not hearing me?
    [11:23:24]SAY: Cyrus Saint/Chaznoodles : And by doing so, you drop the rate of transport tenfold.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quick note in case it�s taken out of context, the mime sentence is to do with a PFC standing at the Squadreq door waiting to be let in rather than just hopping the desk and helping himself.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This report has been more or less rendered moot with Chaznoodles' removal.

But I do agree that this is not really something that a note should have been placed about.