0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

step210 - Yautja Application

Yautja Whitelist Application
    Byond ID:
    step210

Marine Name
    I mostly main Xenos cause they are underestimated(Stephan Kars is my marine name)

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Sei'Ru'Ja

Have you banned in the past month or are currently banned from other servers?
    Not this month, no. I have been banned on Paradise station cause I defended myself from someone that was shooting me, and apparently if you retaliate it is a perma band.

Are you familiar with the Predator Code Of Honor?
    Yes, I read it over at least once or twice a week so i can get used to it knowing what i can and can't do.

Yautja Character Story
    Keep in mind the grammer and formatting won't be perfect as I am still new to this language( I keep coming back don't I, I think something wrong with me)

Okay can you remove this word limit I cant do nothing if I posting a link. God this is painful are you enjoying this, reading this foolishness I keep writing. Why are you still reading just click the damn link. Stop and go to the link, I am warning you. I just wasted a few seconds of you life XD. This still is not enough for the freaking thing to go through, how much more will I have to write. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Why the hell am I still writing!!!! Please make it end. more REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Link to my story;
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ny...XSG6jGLgtBbGPJ

Describe how your Yautja acts, and how you intend to play them
    Sei is sort of low key a sadist who enjoys seeing his prey suffer. He will mostly observe his situation to scale what he needs or how he will handle the situation. Though because of his attitude it may make him underestimate his opponents which can be his downfall.

With this I intend to be an observer in most situations, but will indeed take action when opportunity presents itself to toy with my prey. I will enjoy seeing them suffer never giving them the quick death they think they will be blessed with. Although I won't always be so ruthless I will kill them before they possibly call for help disrupting my hunt.
    I will use the environment and the objects within my vicinity if needs be to ben the tide of the hunt to my favor.

In your own words, describe the difference between an honor duel and a hunt
    A honor duel is when a predator deems a other predator or prey worthy and decides to challenge them providing them with a weapon suitable for them to battle each other to the death usually. While a hunt is when one or a group of yautja go to a remote location and hunt prey they deem worthy usually taking their skull as a trophy. At least that's what I think they are.

How do you intend on interacting with other predators during a round?
    I intend to keep to myself, interacting with my fellow predators from time to time. I may decide to observe their hunt sometimes to see if they are upkeeping the honor. Lastly I will try not to get in fights with them, but that depends on what they are doing.

Why do you want a predator whitelist?
    I have always loved the AVP universe wishing that I could explore it myself. When I found this guy I thought to myself that I was extremely lucky as I had found and amazing new world with a lot of helpful people.
    In rounds I see the predators play wishing that I could be one myself. I enjoy the RP aspect a lot that they have to do as well as their ingame role. A predator hunts are always interesting as they are something very unique.

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or disobey the Predator Code of Honor?
    Yes
    Last edited by step210; 07-03-2019 at 12:44 PM.

Retired Manager
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was it a month since your last app?
    Former staff, also former Synthetic senator.

Now just a shitposter and lurker.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The memes are kinda unneeded. Also for future referance a masochist is someone who derives pleasure from RECEIVING pain. A sadist derives it from INFLICTING.

Kinda upset i spent time with you just earlier today giving you some pointers even to the point of giving you a large chunk of story to help you write your own, just to have you more or less ignore the two things i asked you to change and because of such the story is just not upto the standard i know you could have gotten it.

Sorry no. If you reapply in the future, please contact council members and take on what they have to say. Also READ ACCEPTED APPS. Honestly it will go beyond a long way towards helping you improve, not just in your story in of itself but also with english in general (which to be frank isnt terrible anyways)
    H'chak Best click clack.

Alice 'Snow' Falkner: The one TRUE snowflake.

Lurker 420 Points at the dank weeds.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Going to agree with my colleague here. Whilst your story still is better than last time and it feels like you made progress, if you take no heed to what our people give you as pointers and even parts of a story then you will get noted for this.

Therefor a -1 from me and all the above for pointers. Read the accepted ones and get some more input and listen to it.
    "Don't make me put this beanbag in a place where it fits marine."

Medic/Doc : Nick 'Bitter' Sweetwater
    Predator : Aenth An'th

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Read your story before you posted it here and you didn�t change much with it. Like I said before the application is a lot about your reputation in the community, so try and get yourself known. -1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I messed up the word, shit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, should be a little over a month

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nah this the actual last one, I give up with the pred app.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I advise you to not give up. That's what I think of this app. It's decent it's just not there yet. You've put in the work and I feel that when you try next time you'll make it.
    "Don't make me put this beanbag in a place where it fits marine."

Medic/Doc : Nick 'Bitter' Sweetwater
    Predator : Aenth An'th

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pred Council has deemed this unfit for their standards, please reapply in two months, in that time please go to the whitelist app channel on discord to help craft a better app.