Thread: Monky Whitelist Applications

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. Ckey: Beardedwall

2. Forum name: <---- Look that way.

3. What class of monky are you most comfortable with? Orangutan.

4. Can you speak in ook? That is a racist question. How dare you.

5. Have you ever saved a monky in danger? A monkey is never in danger, it is exactly where it wants to be.

6. Do you have any monky experience? I used to be 6 years old at one point.

7. Are you experienced in:

a) Eating Banana I have in fact eaten way more than just one.
    b) Screaming I am experienced in dchat.
    c) Hiding All the time, people constantly wonder where the medic or doctor is.
    d) Making people smile
    Smiling at a monkey is a form of aggression. Good luck with that.

8. What�s your monky's quirk? I can use my face as a bowl.

9. Write a mock monky character dossier A picture is worth a thousand words.

10. Why do you think you deserve this furlist? I fixed it for you.

11. Are you familiar with Monky Guidelines? I am an ape, so they do not apply.

12. Do you understand that breaking the Monky Guidelines might result in your dewhitelist from the monky whitelist? Over my orange dead body.
    Last edited by BeardedWall; 07-15-2019 at 09:31 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. Ckey: Challade

2. Forum name: Huebone

3. What class of monky are you most comfortable with? Gorilla warfare monke

4. Can you speak in ook? OOOOOook, hoo hoo hoo hoo OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK hoo hoo hoo hoo

5. Have you ever saved a monky in danger? yuh.

6. Do you have any monky experience? Am monkey.

a) Pounding my big hairy monke chest.
    b) Screaming
    c) Flinging poo
    d) Stealing your helmet when not looking

8. What�s your monky's quirk? Encino Monkey pounds big hairy chest!

9. Write a mock monky character dossier

"Monkey see monkey do." And I became military monke.

10. Why do you think you deserve this whitelist? Oook ooo ooo ooo AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

11. Are you familiar with Monky Guidelines? Flings shit at you

12. Do you understand that breaking the Monky Guidelines might result in your dewhitelist from the monky whitelist

Takes bite out of shit before flinging it at you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. Ckey
    : Awesomesauce935

2. Forum name
    : Awesomesauce935

3. What class of monky are you most comfortable with?
    : medbay meme monkey

4. Can you speak in ook?
    : i can try, it dosen't sound too hard!

5. Have you ever saved a monky in danger?
    : yes, many times i've had to administer aid to monkeys used in medical experiments

6. Do you have any monky experience?
    : only in observing them, never playing them.

a) Eating Banana
    b) Screaming
    c) Hiding
    d) Making people smile

:much experience as i've done all of these in the time i've played except for making people smile, as i am unable to accomplish that myself.

8. What�s your monky's quirk?
    :he can double jump!

9. Write a mock monky character dossier:

"Ooh ooh ooh AH AH AH AH"

10. Why do you think you deserve this whitelist?
    : So i can bring monkey fun to the entire sever.

11. Are you familiar with Monky Guidelines?
    : i have read them extensivley, but didn't understand a single word of them. I'd say i have a perfect understanding of the guidelines.

12. Do you understand that breaking the Monky Guidelines might result in your dewhitelist from the monky whitelist?
    :
    I understand.
    Garviel Rozencruze - Full Time Bravo, Part Time Unga, Robustitude Hobbyist.
    Abigail - I'm not disappointed in you, this is exactly what i predicted.
    Krogur Du'hara - *medic *click *roar "Unknown has thrown the smart-disc." *laugh2

LIZARD PANIC!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. Ckey: Destrok

2. Forum name: see above

3. What class of monky are you most comfortable with? Platoon Marine. I have had extensive experience serving alongside my comrade Corporal and fellow Private in the Trijent War of Ook, c.a 2186.

4. Can you speak in ook? Of course - I am able to make communication easy and fluent with my fellow comrades, we make fun of Delta often.

5. Have you ever saved a monky in danger? Yes - out there, in the fierce fields of battle, your squad and yourself will be placed in high-risk situations, and whenever the bare-skins are near they won't care to help you - they see us as inferior, as worse than them, and are unable to understand our calls for help. You have to watch your back and your comrades' back.
    It's hell out there.

6. Do you have any monky experience? I've served in the 2186 Trijent War alongside comrades Corporal Bananas and Private Chimpsky.

a) Eating Banana Aye
    b) Screaming Aye
    c) Hiding Aye
    d) Making people smile I like to think so

8. What�s your monky's quirk? Private Oak is a monkey filled with an honourbound sense of duty, but more importantly pride in his primate roots and will go to extreme lengths to save and take care of his jungle comrades.

Oak was born in the jungles of LV-624, to his loving parents - he spent his childhood training and learning to fight, to ward off the menace of the Triple Alliance - the Yirens, Stok and Neaera, who were threatening and endangering the Monkey Clan's safety. He found an interesting metal stick - quickly learnt that it was meant to kill things aimed at the other end of it, and that was the end of it. He learnt how to use firearms, taught his fellow comrades in the way of using a gun, and drove off the Alliance invaders.
    Unfortunately, bare-skins quickly took notice of the amount of bloodshed and noise happening outside. And of their cause. A bareskin in a business suit approached, flanked by armed, red-hat wearing guards....
    Oak and his comrades were then taken captive, and knocked out.
    The next thing he knew, he woke up in an elevator...

10. Why do you think you deserve this whitelist? I think the role of the Monkey Platoon Marine is a huge help to marines - what with the current Praetorian buffs and such they need all the help they can get, and a squad made up of people forced to communicate can have a formidable amount of cohesion, and on a larger scale will result in a 99/1 Marine to Xeno winrate, as God intended.

11. Are you familiar with Monky Guidelines? Uh-huh.

12. Do you understand that breaking the Monky Guidelines might result in your dewhitelist from the monky whitelist? Yes. I will never do such a thing though, and if that day comes, may the Earth swallow me whole.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whitelist Update 26/07/2019
    Frans_Feiffer - ACCEPTED
    Papa_Polla - ACCEPTED
    ChainsawMullet - ACCEPTED
    Ooka ooka chitter screech - ACCEPTED
    BurnedSweetPotato - ACCEPTED
    bigbanana - ACCEPTED
    Carl Trent - ACCEPTED
    Beardedwall - ACCEPTED
    Challade - ACCEPTED
    Awesomesauce935 - ACCEPTED
    Destrok - ACCEPTED

SpicyMonky - DENIED
    Your Mom - DENIED

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What the fuck, Do i have to beat your ass for my Whitelist ? B)

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    okay erper

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. Ckey:TheUla123

2. Forum name:Ula Cosmos

i know plenty! except surgery. still learning that!

4. Can you speak in ook?
    Ook ook! ook ook? oook ook ook, ook ook ook chimpers.

5. Have you ever saved a monky in danger?
    All the time. especially from delta and euh, xenos sometimes!

yes, i do! i usually play a monky on every other ss13 server! and i mean every! i can hide vent crawl walk over tables!am fragile too!

a) Eating Banana, Yes
    b) Screaming, Yes *scream
    c) Hiding, ofcourse!
    d) Making people smile, i try! i make shitposts everynow and then! to see some of my work, i'll add a link down below!

The Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GM_8QqHaUoQ

being adorable and probably stealing someones hat.

Deep in the jungles of Lv-642 where the canopy is thick, and there are trees that no axe has ever cut. There are deep rivers and glowing fantastical trees,
    but on the slopes to the south there's a new breed of ooman running about,tall domes erected out of material unknown, they fire boomsticks and cut down our home.
    but these domes of masterfull creation are all vacant now.

The ooman's old and young have abandoned their home, save for the few roaming wildly back and forth. As something sinister has taken hold just across the river in a place we dare not tread,
    the darklands in our tongue named ook ook chimpers. Some venture to this place to never return, only to be met with a unnatural howling and baying on a dimlit starry night,we know not what
    calls the darklands their home, but it is wholly unnatural and twisting in shapes ones mind cannot fully comprehend, the ground has been taken by a foul earth that corrupts all it touches.
    Yet we still live near, we cannot abandon our home for it is all we know all we hold dear, it might aswell be called the world.

But then on one fatefull day when the wind howled upon the canopy of leaves and the fog seemed eerily thin, we saw it, twisted in form blackened and cruel a form of a beast a animal not of this world surely so.
    our elder had to know what it was, so we hunted you would do the same surely to feel as if you werent just a lamb to the slaughter,we stalked and hid under bushes and leaves,but this beast knew oh it knew.
    Our numbers dwindled every passing hour, what had seemed like a picnic at first became a slaughter most of us were torn to shreds, some of us ran in a panic we darted every which way.

I was the only one left to my knowledge, i was cornered in one of the abandoned domes,the beast towered over my small form, as it moved with a troubling serpentine grace, and as all hope seemed lost a blinding flash
    a loud crackling of the air fire and sulphur ran threw the air, a hole blown into the beast i was deadly afraid off, a ooman nearby holding one of their spears of fire, i made for the ooman it was better then dieing,
    clearly it had a hate for these beings as much as i did, and before i knew it i was surrounded by oomans with firesticks marching out to hunt and fight, whilst i stood there for some time in awe of what had transpired,
    the ooman took off his helmet and put it onto my head, i knew what he meant instinctively, i had to fight for my jungle my home, my fallen friends.

Pvt Ook's

i will uphold the monkey name far and wide. as a honorable occupation, hrm hrm.

ook ook! yes sir.

12. Do you understand that breaking the Monky Guidelines might result in your dewhitelist from the monky whitelist?

it will never happen, i will be honorable!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wish to be monk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. Ckey: Benbot16

2. Forum name: Benbot16

VIM(Very Important Monkey)

4. Can you speak in ook? Ook

5. Have you ever saved a monky in danger? Ook

Ook on big red ook

a) Eating Banana - y
    b) Screaming - y
    c) Hiding - y
    d) Making people smile - maybe

Monky is important

Monky on big red, with important paper. Monky gets ook, cigar, and briefcase, and heads out to find big monkys. Monky avoids big lizards and gets to big monkys base. Monky finds transport, but big monkys shoots monky in head with pistol.

Ook

Yes

Ook
    Supposedly I'm a "senior mentor"

Community mentor 10/5/2019 - present

Spoiler Spoiler: