July 4, 2019
    Your Character Name?
    Frank 'THE TANK' Jones
    Their BYOND Key
    SirLordington
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    1:00 PM CST
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    1. Send a personal message (PM) to the violator asking them to explain their actions

He issued a warning, i responded 'ok' to take the warning. he then decided to make a threat- there was no chance for me to explain why i told the MP in LOOC what was going on.

3. Determine the seriousness of the issue
    a first time offense for IC OOC, should in my opinion, be left at a light warning. Especially on the context, of me trying to help a competent MP, who walked into a complicated situation confounded by bald MPs.

4. Investigate the player's history
    a. Check the player's notes. If they frequently break the same rule, then the punishment may need to be more serious. If they haven't had a new note or violation for a few months, it would probably be best to give them a more minor punishmen

I think this trickles into the seriousness aspect. do i have bad notes? Yes. horrible. do i have a note for IC in LOOC? no. Have i had a new note recently? no. my last note before this one was...

Lightly warned for breaking arrest procedure as a CMP - Player skipped steps 1-3 for a compliant suspect. | Mon, May 20th of 2019

Before this note, the last was - Fri, April 26th of 2019.

So for May, and June, i had pretty good note history, i was showing a strong curve of improvement.

Finally, i think he broke Enforcement of the rules, specifically;
    - We are not a government repressing their citizens. Don't hassle players for literally everything.

Sure i broke a rule, i posted IC in LOOC. however, i think this should have been left at him warning for me it, applyin a note for the warning, and leaving it at that. however, Lordington decided to go one step further, and issue me a threat. - AdminManager PM from Sirlordington: I'm reading your notes and I'm giving you one last chance. Improve or you're starting to get bans.

He claims to have read my notes, for the reason to issue this threat, however, if he had read my notes, he would see the above mentioned progress. i do agree with him that,

"they don't just get wiped because you've been good for a month"

Last, i think he was unprofessional. he asked me if i was telling him how to do his job, he was telling me to improve or get banned. when i had clear improvement history. I feel he up and decided i was a trouble player, and wants me gone. he added a note saying to ban for the next thing. which, due ot staff rules, will need to happen. this is a big note, specifically because of the rule, "Listen to higher ranking staff members Every staff member should comply with what the higher ranking staff member decide". If i do some minor thing, again. i'll get outright banned, despite me working with several staff members to strongly move to improve, several of you have had me ahelp asking about rules, or ping you in discord to clarify a rule, specifically because im trying to avoid getting notes.

I did break a rule, and i accept that, i accept the note, however, i would like the note amended, and lordington talked to about making assumptions of the players, and seeing threats as the most effective means of ensuring compliance. I, on my own, went to grimcad to talk to him about my history, a long time ago, I took the initiative to speak to EB about how RP works within CM, to help me avoid mistakes. i have ahelped many of you questions, and pinged many of you questions about rules, to ensure i obey them. the threat was uneeded, and hostile to me as a player of CM.

I know im not the most eloquence person, and im sorry for that. i am just frustrated that a admin hit me with a threat when i have been honestly doing my best to improve. As i have mentioned in many my appeals, my frustration is what has me act out, so i may be away a few days to calm down.

Thank you
    Description of the incident
    Minor LOOC in IC to explain to a MP a complex situation.
    Evidence
    LOOC: Frank 'THE TANK' Jones: i did break ML turning on the MPs, i can be brigged for that, but this did all start with a rogue rsr framing me lol

AdminManager PM from Sirlordington: Do not IC in OOC.

PM to Sirlordington: ok

AdminManager PM from Sirlordington: I'm reading your notes and I'm giving you one last chance. Improve or you're starting to get bans.
    PM to Sirlordington: if you want to ban me from CM do it, but dont jump down my gun for saying somthing in LOOC, checking my notes, then going "trouble player, time to threaten" withotu looking at the fact the past few months ive done good work to improve
    AdminManager PM from Sirlordington: Excuse me, are you telling me how to do my job?
    PM to Sirlordington: im just asking you remain professional.
    AdminManager PM from Sirlordington: I have not been unprofessional at all. I've warned you of what's going to happen if you continue your rate of one note a month.
    PM to Sirlordington: did i get a note last month? and i think before that it was just a very minor note.
    AdminManager PM from Sirlordington: You have one in May, two in April, and four in March. Is it an improvement? Yes. It's still a very large amount of notes, and they don't just get wiped because you've been good for a month. You haven't been banned because it's your first Ic in OOc issue but we're cracking down on repeated rulebreaks so stay out of trouble.
    PM to Sirlordington: so have i recived a note for IC in LOOC? did you investigate the context of my IC in LOOC?
    AdminManager PM from Sirlordington: Yes.
    How you would punish the accused
    I would like my note amended to be purely a warning for IC in LOOC, as it is my first offense for this rule break, and i have a clear progressive curve of improvement as a player.

Ceyella
    Warned for IC in OOC. "(R)LOOC: Frank 'THE TANK' Jones/(Ceyella): i did break ML turning on the MPs, i can be brigged for that, but this did all start with a rogue rsr framing me lol" This is their last warning, player needs to start catching bans for future rulebreaks. | Thu, July 4th of 2019

The note i received.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs:

Conversation

Spoiler Spoiler:

Note in question
    Spoiler Spoiler:

So I'm confused as to what you want, as your note is a warning and you were not issued a ban.
    Last edited by ThesoldierLLJK; 07-05-2019 at 03:11 PM.

Ceyella
    Hi,

Please pull the full logs, in regards to [13:04:55]OOC: (LOCAL) Frank 'THE TANK' Jones/Ceyella : i just had a admin jump down my gullet for LOOC

As the current log sits, it looks like in response to being told not to IC, in LOOC, i immediately took to bitching in LOOC. which is not the case, another player began speaking to me in LOOC - so i told him this, so he would be aware of why i was not answering him.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I actually removed that comment, because I don't believe its relevant.
    Jamie or Emerald should resolve this, but you were warned, not banned, so your note was considered a warning.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have over 20 notes from 2019 alone. Just after this note was applied, you've already got two more notes on LRP after that. You've had too many chances and I half consider just banning your account now since it's clear you are not improving. Because of this, I've already reinforced the fact that you have no more warnings, you will just be banned if you do not shape up. Consider yourself lucky that I didn't just perma at this point and should you wish to complain about the fact you've gotten yourself to this point, it will be upgraded to a perma. You have no excuse, you don't follow the rules in general and there are consequences for those actions. The note is not being removed, I suggest you reflect on your actions overall. This is your final chance to improve, I'd advise you don't waste it. Resolved.