DommyGaming - Yautja Application

Yautja Whitelist Application
    Byond ID:
    DommyGaming

Marine Name
    Paul Starr | Synthetic Michael

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Par'atak

Have you banned in the past month or are currently banned from other servers?
    No

Are you familiar with the Predator Code Of Honor?
    Yes

Yautja Character Story
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Describe how your Yautja acts, and how you intend to play them
    Par'atak intends to be a full of himself predator, trying to prove Paya that he is more worthy than the other Yautja, aspiring to be an example of a Worthy Hunter that will be known for years to come like Paya. This can lead to Par'atak underestimating his opponent/prey which could be his demise but can also cause Par'atak to be even prouder of his hunt as it proves Par'atak was able to overcome the challenge in the eyes of Paya, or so he thinks.

Par'atak would also proceed to terrorize the marines by throwing heads in front or at them to get them in a specific mood, to show there is something more out there, stronger and awaiting a challenger. For xenos, he will observe the ones that are the strongest specimen, watching them closely, however he will mainly prioritize watch on the humans unless he needs to prove his worth by going for the strongest xenomorph he can find without disrupting the entire round by killing a very important xeno.

Par�atak is also meant to be a Falconer, however I know that it is not implemented therefore I won�t be able to do that unless it is implemented. However it is not required for my play style as I can cope with being full of himself predator.

In your own words, describe the difference between an honor duel and a hunt
    A Honor duel is when a Predator challenges another brother or human that it believes is worthy. This means that the challenger has to provide their opponent with a suitable hand to hand weapon. This fight is usually to the death however, mercy can be shown. Mercy for a predator however is the greatest disgrace as it proves that you are a weakling and are not a serious threat. Honor duels are meant to be offered to prey that have honor. Ranged Weaponry is not Permitted.

A hunt is when one or more Yautja hunt for sport, to improve their own skills and to collect trophies. They choose their prey by their capability to fight, usually ignoring the weaklings until those can prove they are strong enough. These targets usually have to be strong enough to be able to face the Hunter and even be able to kill the Hunter.

How do you intend on interacting with other predators during a round?
    I intend to interact with other predators by always trying to one up their trophy, aiming for something bigger and stronger but still worthy to show his worth to Paya and that he is more worthy than his fellow predators. This can provide good role playing scenarios between the predators as this can cause a series of one upping each other, however this will not go other the top where it would disrupt the round. I do also understand that this can cause brawls between the predators but this will not be a major problem as it can be settled Icly and can be fun for both parties.

Why do you want a predator whitelist?
    I always found the Yautja to be unique and fun, a superior race to most that follows a specific code to give themselves a disadvantage. I even considered applying before but I wasn't ready however now I do believe that I can keep to the Honor Code and conduct myself appropriately in game as to not disappoint.

I do also like to provide many role play opportunities and having another one that can do that would be amazing.

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or disobey the Predator Code of Honor?
    Yes

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are a good RPer and I think people could trust you with the predator role. I haven't seen you much as the synthetic, but I've had good interactions with Paul Starr.

The story shows your thought process as a predator, and I think having extra competition between the predators could add to the experience.

Overall +1 from me!

Good luck!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HBlokkum View Post
    You are a good RPer and I think people could trust you with the predator role. I haven't seen you much as the synthetic, but I've had good interactions with Paul Starr.

The story shows your thought process as a predator, and I think having extra competition between the predators could add to the experience.

Overall +1 from me!

Good luck!
    Thanks a lot!
    Ex-Senior Admin
    Ex-Yautja Senator

Marine - Paul 'Ordo' Starr
    Synthetic - Ordo
    Yautja - Ordorak An'th

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like the effort and I do recognize you a bit and have nothing negative to say. Few questions

1) You're hunting a Marine and spot him with a few of his squad mates, you decide to move in for the kill. To no surprise you're fired on upon his squad mates, how do you react and what weapon restrictions do you have?

2) A runner has been slashing you as he runs by or generally harassing you without any provocation, how do you handle this and what sort of weapon restrictions do you have?

3)After battling a Ravager you find yourself victorious, however you've been mutilated and lost an arm in the process. How will you proceed?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobatnight View Post
    I like the effort and I do recognize you a bit and have nothing negative to say. Few questions

1) You're hunting a Marine and spot him with a few of his squad mates, you decide to move in for the kill. To no surprise you're fired on upon his squad mates, how do you react and what weapon restrictions do you have?

2) A runner has been slashing you as he runs by or generally harassing you without any provocation, how do you handle this and what sort of weapon restrictions do you have?

3)After battling a Ravager you find yourself victorious, however you've been mutilated and lost an arm in the process. How will you proceed?

1) The marines squad mates would still be worthy prey as they did not disrupt my hunt as I engaged in front of them and their natural response would be to fire upon me. If I could I would try to seclude the marine, making it fight by itself to survive, however if this would fail, I would proceed to hunt them. I can not be cloaked nor use my full force such as a plasma caster and other abilities that would quickly dispose of them. However if I did kill my prey and they still protect the body, I would try to steal it at first without much fighting, however if they do proceed to stop me, I would fire upon them once to put them down and drag my prey away and collect the trophy.. Even show it off to them to strike terror into them.

2) As it has been harassing me without any provocation, I would dispose of this creature with full force as it is deemed unworthy. I would threaten any other xeno with its body that are nearby, stating that this will happen if they try to disrupt my hunt as I am Payas Chosen.

3) If the Ravager has been killed, I would proceed to collect a trophy of it, bragging to my fellow brothers about how I was able to defeat a strong foe and tell them how I am truly Payas Chosen as he gave me the strength and will to defeat it. (Surgery is not allowed for attaching arms back if I am correct) I would then proceed to heal myself back up.
    Ex-Senior Admin
    Ex-Yautja Senator

Synthetic - Ordo
    Yautja - Ordorak An'th

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I couldn't find it specified anywhere but I believe once we lose a limb we're supposed to go and die, can't hold it against you.

+1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobatnight View Post
    I couldn't find it specified anywhere but I believe once we lose a limb we're supposed to go and die, can't hold it against you.

+1
    Yeah I was wondering if you are meant to go and die or not since I even looked back at predator 2 where he loses his limb and keeps running away..

But yeah thank you for the +1 my friend
    Ex-Senior Admin
    Ex-Yautja Senator

Synthetic - Ordo
    Yautja - Ordorak An'th

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do not need to say a lot for this application. I've seen you play, I've personally interacted with Michael the synth. I've seen you around as a marine. You have asked for help in the Whitelist-App-Help and you have followed up on what people have said to you and advised you to change.
    Your RP is solid and I trust you with this role.

One more small test from my end :

You are busy fighting your prey that you've been stalking for a while and a lurker seems keen on killing that marine. What do you do ?
    "Don't make me put this beanbag in a place where it fits marine."

Medic/Doc : Nick 'Bitter' Sweetwater
    Predator : Aenth An'th

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicksone View Post
    I do not need to say a lot for this application. I've seen you play, I've personally interacted with Michael the synth. I've seen you around as a marine. You have asked for help in the Whitelist-App-Help and you have followed up on what people have said to you and advised you to change.
    Your RP is solid and I trust you with this role.

One more small test from my end :

You are busy fighting your prey that you've been stalking for a while and a lurker seems keen on killing that marine. What do you do ?

Depends on the term 'keen' have they been attacking the marine or just stalking it?

However as I am busy and they began to interfere by trying to kill the marine, I would dispose of it as they intentionally disrupted my hunt.
    If I was not busy however, I would warn them of not interfering or they will suffer.
    Ex-Senior Admin
    Ex-Yautja Senator

Synthetic - Ordo
    Yautja - Ordorak An'th

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DommyGaming View Post
    Depends on the term 'keen' have they been attacking the marine or just stalking it?

However as I am busy and they began to interfere by trying to kill the marine, I would dispose of it as they intentionally disrupted my hunt.
    If I was not busy however, I would warn them of not interfering or they will suffer.
    Hmmmmm answer is good enough for me. As I've said before, I know you and have seen good things of you.

+1 on my end.
    "Don't make me put this beanbag in a place where it fits marine."

Medic/Doc : Nick 'Bitter' Sweetwater
    Predator : Aenth An'th