User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fury97 - Commander Application

The Helllbanian CO
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From what I can tell you are too new to be a Captain.

Thats mostly evident on your application answers that you dont really have a good grip on how things go around this community and game.

You need to get some more experience, so try out all the roles and play at least more than one month from his moment to get a better understanding of how things work. Read rules, read marine law, read SOP, read guides, guidelines and then feel free to try again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didnt know that it was forbidden to edit it. Well, under this case i withdraw my application of course! I dont need and dont wanna cheat, but i was taking inspiration by whitelisted captains how are 70 oercent on the field of the round and on real life generals.

But i try it again, when i played more and will get a glimpse on more

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bold and Brazen but I have to mirror Arbs opinion on this, your a bit green even by my standards.

Get to know the game, community and the role better than retry in a month.

Whitelisted Captain FGRSentinel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fury97 View Post
    I didnt know that it was forbidden to edit it. Well, under this case i withdraw my application of course! I dont need and dont wanna cheat, but i was taking inspiration by whitelisted captains how are 70 oercent on the field of the round and on real life generals.

But i try it again, when i played more and will get a glimpse on more
    I wouldn't necessarily call it cheating, more that it's hard to gauge where you stand if you adjust it. If your application is honest beyond the edits and you feel as you wrote it out, you definitely care about the condition your Marines are in, which is respectable in its own right.
    Retired CO Councilor (Winter 2019-Spring 2020, Winter 2020-Spring 2021)

Goddard Pearsall, the Pilot that (almost) always has Souto

Unofficial source of help for new/inexperienced POs. Message me here or on Discord if you'd like advise on anything.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CO Council and I have deemed this app unfit for their standards, reapply in a month. In the meantime. Get more playtime and go to the Whitelist app channel on our discord to get help in crafting a better app.