6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ImAgInE ReSpOnDiNg To FaXeS aS An AdMiN

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You guys read faxes when you're bored and dead. Or when you play as CL and decide to write one. You rarely read faxes.
    We read ALL the faxes. After a while, it gets pretty repetitive. "Command not cooperative", "bugs on planet tell me what was going on", "tell me what to do", "pmc pls unga", "5 pages essay including a full research report".

Don't fight with the marines, we're not going to help you mess with the OP.
    Don't ask for any privileges ever (forget about PMCs, items, money, access, support from high command...)
    Try to come up with something original.
    Most importantly, help us help you. Build real RP interaction with the crew, start a story with them, and try to include the company in it. That's when we're most likely to respond.
    If you're relying on faxes to do anything as CL, you're very unlikely to get a serious response.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tharinoma View Post
    You guys read faxes when you're bored and dead. Or when you play as CL and decide to write one. You rarely read faxes.
    We read ALL the faxes. After a while, it gets pretty repetitive. "Command not cooperative", "bugs on planet tell me what was going on", "tell me what to do", "pmc pls unga", "5 pages essay including a full research report".

Don't fight with the marines, we're not going to help you mess with the OP.
    Don't ask for any privileges ever (forget about PMCs, items, money, access, support from high command...)
    Most importantly, help us help you. Build real RP interaction with the crew, start a story with them, and try to include the company in it. That's when we're most likely to respond.
    If you're relying on faxes to do anything as CL, you're very unlikely to get a serious response.
    very reasonable post except none of you actually adhere to this you're just too lazy to write faxes

which is fine just admit to it

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For once how about you people stop asking us for PMC's.

And stop with the faxes that just say "Commander didn't sign your copy paste affidavit of [insert bullshit here]"

And I especially despise those faxes that are just about what one marine said to you one time during the op. I'm sorry to say but some of you guys just regurgitate it every round. I rarely find CL's that I have read their faxes and have genuinely enjoyed. The rest of the admins are too nice to really say it but please just get better at writing.

And its not even that we are too lazy, it is actually so incredibly easy for us to respond to you faxes, Like ridiculously easy. Its just no admins wanna do it because some of the shit yall be sending it really aint worth the time.

But to those who roleplay that shit well, Thank you. Keep up the top notch work bro.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nah bruh, mods are just that lazy. All good and fine but at least say it :^).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Most of the time faxes come when we have a clusterfuck of people ahelping. And yeah Most faxes are shit so

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tharinoma View Post
    Kinda hard to come up with something original when the round is repeating the same Xeno vs Marine encounter and pretty much the same thing over and over

Not wanting to be mean or anything but at least give us an example of something original