User Tag List

Thread: MacBlaze - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MacBlaze - Ban Appeal (Discord Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    MacBlaze
    Character Name?
    Johan Scherer
    Type of Ban?
    Discord Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    None
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Apophis
    Total Ban Duration
    Permanent
    Remaining Duration
    A Very Very Long Time
    What other servers do you play on?
    CEV ERIS/Discordia, TG.
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    I am banned on TG for two days total, 1 day longer.
    Reason for Ban
    Uh, I think for a racist joke? Hmm.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    Its been uh...holy shit? over a year? God time flies. I really don't remember much from back then. I'm not exactly the same person I was. I dont really know what to say other than I apologize for my poor conduct and that the sands of time have varnished my personality.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have 3 hours of playtime in July and none in June. Apop was.... more than forthcoming in that ban. I'll have a word with TG administration to see how you behave there since you may have more playtime there. That being said unless the reports are positive I would ask that you play on our server more before making a appeal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by starmute View Post
    You have 3 hours of playtime in July and none in June. Apop was.... more than forthcoming in that ban. I'll have a word with TG administration to see how you behave there since you may have more playtime there. That being said unless the reports are positive I would ask that you play on our server more before making a appeal.
    Ah. Okay then. CM has gotten better than I remember it, so I decided it might be interesting to give it a shot. The 2 day ban was my first ban over 15 minutes, the 15 minutes one was for some ICky OOCky. Or OOCky ICky. Doesnt matter. I was consumed with anger over security flashing spamming me and stealing my claymore that I was selling. I burned two innocents and agreed with the admin I deserved punishment. They said they would have halved it due to remorse. I chose the full 2 days.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Although the ban is old, normally we want to see some activity on the server showing good behavior so we know you won't act like a fool on discord.
    If you can play regularly for 30 days without getting into trouble, I would say no problem on a discord unban. However since you literally started playing again yesterday, I can't support it at this time.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After consulting with tg moderators it seems you don't have much of a bad record there this year. That being said play for a month and I think it would be alright to go with a warning.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I remember you. You were extremely irritating, to put it lightly. However, I am willing to give you a second time if you rack up some decent playtime without causing issues. So go play and appeal again in thirty days.