Ceyella - Yautja Application

Yautja Whitelist Application
    Byond ID:
    Ceyella

Marine Name
    Cey 'SOP' Meer

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Qulg'Kulg

Have you banned in the past month or are currently banned from other servers?
    Currently banned Aurastation

Are you familiar with the Predator Code Of Honor?
    Yes

Yautja Character Story
    LV-381

A small planet, infested with xenomorphs for the hunt, Qulg'Kulg goes with a small band of fellow un-blooded to claim their first trophies of the R'ka. They are dropped off on the outskirts of a overrun human colony. The elders will return in a day, either they will have their trophies, or they will be dead. His other hunters scatter, as does he.

heading directly towards the center of the colony, Qulg'Kulg was eager to be the first of his party to claim a trophy, and spotting a runner, he took off after it! Chasing it into the colonies medbay, when he thought he had the creature cornered, a spitter popped out of the vents behind him, and vomittied all over him, knocking him aside, and his spear away. Rolling over he activated his stealth and saw more and more xenos crowding into the room. Activing his wrist blades, he attacked the spitter to retrieve his Spear, only for a ravager to arrive and jut its tail at him, catching him in the lower abdomen, out ranged and being surrounded,and unable to retrieve his sword, Qulg'Kulg Quickly jumped ontop of the warrior in the doorway, and stabbed it in the throat with his wrist blades, and retreated into the jungles to heal.

Healing himself with a crystal, Qulg'Kulg knew he had to defeat the rav, as he considered his options, he heard a distant thunder, a fellow hunter had self-destructed. Letting loose a howl for his fallen comrade, he sped back into the colony, and quickly spotted lurker, he grappled in a hug. the creature madly slashed at him, until he buried his blades in its neck over and over, soon coating his armor in its acidic blood. taking his trophy, he dragged it into the jungle. Feeling a burst of inspiration from the goddess Dlex, he began stripping the lurker of its hides and bones. taking a long leg bone for his shaft. He spent the night melting the creatures long claws to the shaft, and constructing himself a spear.

Returning to the colony once more, he found the xenos less willing to fight, many pulling wounded and injured others back underground into their hive. he let out a thunderous roar in the center of the colony. the drones vanished as the ravager moved in with hisses of pleasure, marred with the blood of Yautja. Hefting his spear, Qulg'Kulg charged the beast, dodging its tail. Then brought his spear around and plunged it into the creatures neck. pulling his spear free, he declared the hunt in the name of Dlex, and took the ravagers head for his trophy, and returned to wait for the elders.

Following the hunt, Qulg'Kulg Works hard to honor Dlex, and enlist in a blacksmiths clan, eager to honor the goddess who aided him in his first hunt.

Describe how your Yautja acts, and how you intend to play them
    Qulg'Kulg believes in honor above all else. He enjoys honor duels, and testing his mettle against the most powerful prey he can find in order to grow as a hunter. He does not believe in terrorizing or harassing his prey needlessly, instead he focuses on efficient, honorable killings and duels.

He also has an eye for craftmansship, and would RP helping other preds craft things.

In your own words, describe the difference between an honor duel and a hunt
    An honor duel is reserved for special/impressive humans you wish to test your mettle with in a more traditional/equal way.

A hunt is observing a group of prey for the strongest/most powerful to then attempt to kill as a means of forwarding your honor.

How do you intend on interacting with other predators during a round?
    They are my fellow hunters, and we are a hunting party. I will honor them at all times, and observe thier duels.I will work with them to recover fallen members of our party, or stolen technology.

As a follower of Dlex, he Also greatly enjoys things of great craftmanship, and will RP crafting/helping other preds construct trophies.

Why do you want a predator whitelist?
    I want to RP the honorable hunter, who seeks glory above all else, ive interacted with several honorable predators and would enjoy the hunt with them.

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or disobey the Predator Code of Honor?
    Yes

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have a extensive note history, a recent note after your small discussion with lordington, and active job bans

Can you tell us why the council should overlook these issues?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No thank you.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumdor View Post
    No thank you.
    Low effort app and what soldier said

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There was effort put into the story, and a blacksmith pred / crafter does sound interesting. However, I'll have to echo soldiers thoughts here, there is a lot of opportunities to make a round worse instead of better as a pred, and I dont think you're quite ready for it yet. -1

Ceyella
    I know my note history is bad, i have honestly done my best to improve. my recent note, is for a minor LOOC comment, that im currently working on trying to get amended, and my active jobban, i am trying to appeal.

Bancrose has said it best "As long as the note shows they won't screw up the predator role."

Before this minor LOOC note, i had a good strong month of no notes, with 140 hours play time that month, and only a minor note the month before that.

I think the council can see my improvement with notes, and that im a good RPer. I hope my J-ban can be appealed, but i fully understand if my note history is too much, or if its denied.

I've also had a council member ask me do more research as a predator, and per his recommendation i should probaly wait, i plan on doing that if you wish to close this app Soldier, however, i am open to more feedback on the story, or my answers in the meantime.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    arent you banned on aurora? i can only upvote this if youll be a waifu predator like your a waifu marine with pink hair tbh

Ceyella
    i havent played a pink hair marine in months. i made cey blonde to follow more strict RP standards.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your reputation isn't the best Ceyella. Although you've made improvements, I don't think you're there yet.

My humble suggestion before applying for predator, because I know you have played XO before

1. Get all your jbans lifted
    2. Get the CO whitelist first

Try again in the future, but at this moment, I cannot support your application.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everything that has been said above put aside as its already been said. Noones actually commented on the app itself. But what little WAS said on it bobat got 100% correct (not something i thought id ever say but hey), low effort. Story is short and unappealing, though the answers are good that's not hard when a most of them are copy and paste in your own words and the last is a yes or no question. I highly suggest reading some of the accepted apps and see how you could improve on it.

I can vouch for you IG that RP is at least something you can do. and usually its rather enjoyable, and everyone vastly seems to be looking at far history and not your more recent history which you are correct is rather minor. But i agree with soldier ontop of what ive already said about the app,

Get jbans lifted
    Finish your CO app
    Scrub up just a little bit more IG
    Improve the story
    Try again in a month or two

-1 sorry friendo
    H'chak Best click clack.

Alice 'Snow' Falkner: The one TRUE snowflake.

Lurker 420 Points at the dank weeds.