User Tag List

Thread: ReginaWatson - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReginaWatson - Ban Appeal (Job/Role Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Regina Watson
    Character Name?
    Do not remember
    Type of Ban?
    Job/Role Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    Requisitions Officer, Cargo Tech
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Unknown, might have been x31 but I'm not sure
    Total Ban Duration
    Permanent
    Remaining Duration
    yes
    What other servers do you play on?
    I do not play on any other servers at the moment.
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Temporary ban on Paradise a long time ago.
    Reason for Ban
    This happened over a few months ago so forgive me if this is not exactly what happened. I started the round as a CT, after the attachment rush things really slowed down as it was lowpop. This was also before the ASRS system so I found myself very bored and unaware of what I could do to help as it was also my first time working in requisitions. Stupidly, I decided to focus my lack of available work into entertaining myself. I got a revolver and a single round and started played a few rounds of Russian Roulette. I even got a few other PFCs and staff to play with me as I made my way around the ship. I returned to cargo, confident, and proceeded to show my luck to the RO. I got the RO's attention and made sure he could see me. I proceeded to play my last round of Russian Roulette in front of the RO, which simply looked like me walking in to Cargo, saying "Yo RO, check this out!", and immediately putting a hole in my head. I was taken to medbay where my status was reported, somewhere during this an admin found out and messaged me.

After explaining what happened from my end, he reviewed my notes and saw another suicide from my first week of CM. What I did was obviously against the rules and with that other note present I was immediately banned from both CT and the RO position. I don't know why I was banned from RO as I have never played a second of that role but I am guessing it was sort of a department ban.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    I have purposefully put off doing this appeal for a while now. It does not stem from an unwillingness to play these roles or a lack of desire to remove a jobban from my record. What I did was incredibly stupid and not worth the brief moments of glory from successfully not killing myself. Rule 11 was clearly broken when I killed my character, as well as Rule 3 to a lesser degree when I left my RO to handle cargo by himself. I have put off this appeal because it is honestly embarrassing to do, especially in the face of the jobban I received for another suicide a long time ago. During that round I should have either asked my RO for work, found my own work to do, done pretty much anything else to sate my boredom, or simply just cryo'ed. Roaming around the ship and playing Russian Roulette was not a productive nor rule-friendly way to pass the time.

On the subject of my notes, I received two notes on my profile regarding two separate situations with MPs. These notes look quite damning and I'm pretty sure one of them has incorrect information in it. If I am allowed or requested to answer for these notes in this appeal/thread I would like to do so.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Player Notes

Spoiler Spoiler:

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaWatson View Post
    snip

It seems like you genuinely regret what occurred and that you understand what you need not to be doing in the future to get such bans. In-regards to appealing your notes you will have to make a separate appeal for those.

+1, consider this lifted.