Their BYOND Key
    starmute
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    Past few weeks
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    Do note abuse your power

Remain professional
    Description of the incident
    Since returning to the forums I've been met with over zealous hostility from Starmute, a player I've never had any personal interactions with in the past.
    Evidence
    //showthrea...ja-Application

Here we see Starmute personally attacking me over a -1 on Dorkkeli's application (Dork and myself have PM'd about this and there's no animosity.)

//showthrea...5284#post25284

Here starmute admits a bias because I belong to sleepy's discord.

Now I've received 2 private messages from starmute for forum infractions, as they appear to be going through my old Msay logs (pre-forum ban) and nitpicking/taking things out of context in an attempt to have me forum banned or deny my discord appeal.
    How you would punish the accused
    Handle internally, if this isn't the first time there has been issues with the player I'd say something past a warning.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The forum infractions were for the following statements.

"this mentor thinks they're a real staff member lmaaaoooooo" Do we even have mentors anymore?

"shutup retard" Which is referring to the player who's named Sleepy Retard.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Literally did not want to deal with this. Dealt with it anyways. Didn't add to discord information ban as per soldiers advice.
    Last edited by starmute; 07-10-2019 at 07:07 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've also been informed numerous times of Viperious and you communicating based on my appeals and Viperious's on going slander of myself.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm just gonna post more as they come to me so staff can see the scope of this.

For posture I've never had any interactions with Starmute outside of 1 whitelist thread. As for Viperious I made rude comments on his whitelist application once but have since left honest criticism, I'm not sure why he's so obsessed with me but it's almost harassment at this point.

I find these relevant as I believe there's a joint effort between the two.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's almost like people talk to eachother in the community or have their opinions :thinking: Like I'm sure of all the stuff you talk about with members of the community in Sleepy's discord.

Alas, I have no idea why you decided to bring me into this, but thankyou for showing that your friends keep you up to date with information in channels that you shouldn't have access to even if you were unbanned from discord.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do not have a bias towards sleepy or his discord server. I have never stated as such. I'm cool with sleepy and he is on my personal server. I have stated that I don't like whitelists and I dislike stories. They are extremely bad gatekeeping tools. When you stated dorks story was bad I reminded you of your story. You stated I couldn't find any grammatical errors in your story and I showed them.

That is not unprofessional behavior nor is it something I would receive a warning for. If it IS then please let me know.

I do dislike bullying, I do dislike bad behavior. I find it hard to trust people on basis of their words alone.

Edit: I'm not going to post any more on this. The one thing that I did do is comment on your behavior on sleepy's discord and corelate it to how you could have that on your unban appeal. If you behave one way somewhere else your habits might carry over to our discord (that was my thinking anyways).
    Last edited by starmute; 07-10-2019 at 07:42 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by starmute View Post

Considering your past, how you act on sleepy's discord
    Ok.

Anyone is free to check Dork's application and form their own opinion, I'm not going to rehash that argument.

@Viperious, Yes people talk and share information and form opinions on people. I'm sure you're well aware of this, you were brought into this because of the relevance toward's Starmute's behavior.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobatnight View Post

I'm just gonna post more as they come to me so staff can see the scope of this.

For posture I've never had any interactions with Starmute outside of 1 whitelist thread. As for Viperious I made rude comments on his whitelist application once but have since left honest criticism, I'm not sure why he's so obsessed with me but it's almost harassment at this point.

I find these relevant as I believe there's a joint effort between the two.
    "Once"

Are you joking? I can't tell or not.

You've insulted me on every single whitelist application I've ever made. Called me a pedophile multiple times. Commented 3 times on my predator application in the span of 30 minutes, only for your 3rd comment to be deleted and for you to recieve a temporary ban from the forums. You made a forum post "Calling me out", even going as far as to call it disgusting that I had the nerve to ask for financial assistance from my friends after I lost my job and couldn't afford rent, which was immediately deleted, and I believe you recieved another forum ban. You even decided to make a signature targetting me and Sargash, but you continue to play dumb whenever you get called out on it, which also resulted in a short ban from the forums. Personally, I was under the impression that repeated behaviour resulted in worse punishments, but alas that doesn't appear to be true.

Unfortunately I can't remember everything you've said and done due to my poor memory from brain damage, but there is some stuff not even I will forget.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Back on topic, these infractions are completely ridiculous and don't have a leg to stand on. I believe what I've presented is relevant to Starmute's behavior towards myself and and the recent actions. It's nothing more than some petty retaliation because I was rude to their friend Viperious in the past.