Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Staff Report - starmute

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobatnight View Post
    Back on topic, these infractions are completely ridiculous and don't have a leg to stand on. I believe what I've presented is relevant to Starmute's behavior towards myself and and the recent actions. It's nothing more than some petty retaliation because I was rude to their friend Viperious in the past.
    You called me a pedophile in OOC literally 2 weeks ago, which should have resulted in a permanent ban, but instead you're on track to getting unbanned from discord.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Viperious View Post
    "Once"

General untrue statements
    //showthrea...-Avatars/page5

This is the most 'calling out' I can find as we're all aware of where your avatar comes from. I'm really not going to sit here and discuss the disgusting things you do outside of CM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    //showthrea...-Avatars/page5

This is the most 'calling out' I can find as we're all aware of where your avatar comes from. I'm really not going to sit here and discuss the disgusting things you do outside of CM.
    In case you're not aware. Staff can see all deleted posts and comments. You're not fooling anyone.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright I'm gonna have to ask Staff to delete his irrelevant comments now. I didn't call you a pedophile in OOC, I simply said 'PEOPLE WHO LIKE PEOPLE THEIR OWN AGE GANG RISE UP!' in reference to a VC conversation about someone I know I IRL.

The world doesn't revolve around you and your 'interests'.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright I'm gonna have to ask Staff to delete his irrelevant comments now. I didn't call you a pedophile in OOC, I simply said 'PEOPLE WHO LIKE PEOPLE THEIR OWN AGE GANG RISE UP!' in reference to a VC conversation about someone I know I IRL.

The world doesn't revolve around you and your 'interests'.
    17 seconds after I said "TRIJENT GANG RISE UP" in OOC 4 times. Again, the only people who actually buy your bullshit are your friends who you talk with daily in Sleepy's discord.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This isn't a discussion zone for your paranoia, again everything doesn't revolve around you and your interests.

Manager Emeritus & System Administrator
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm locking this thread until it is resolved by a Manager.
    TrialModerator from 12/15/2018 to 12/29/2018
    Moderator from 12/29/2018 to 6/29/2019
    TrialAdmin from 6/29/2019 to 7/29/2019
    Admin from 7/29/2019 to 6/17/2021
    Manager from 6/17/2021 to ???
    ManagerEmeritus from ??? to ???

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You and I have a greatly dissimilar view as it comes to "attacking" people. It looks like Starmute used your application as an example of a story focused on combat. Thats not an attack. And he commented about your use of oranges in your story and made a joke about it. Still not an "attack."

Starmute doesnt admit a bias towards you for being a part of Sleepy's discord in the appeal thread. He says he sees how you act elsewhere and that factors into his decision to give you a - 1 on your appeal. That's entirely reasonable.

He did not abuse his powers by giving you an infraction on the forums. He was told to do so by a manager.

On a mostly unrelated note, this whole Viperious/Bobatnight thing is getting old. You both need to stop it. I couldn't care less if you dont like each other, but stop making it a "public" display in the community that I play in because I'm running out of patience.

Resolved, no action taken.