User Tag List

Thread: Kapitolina - Ban Appeal (Timed Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kapitolina - Ban Appeal (Timed Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Kapitolina
    Character Name?
    Cletus Mingle(for this round)/Peter Sandys/Russel Quierin and many others
    Type of Ban?
    Timed Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    its not jobban
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Starmute
    Total Ban Duration
    Remaining Duration
    Zero
    What other servers do you play on?
    Playing only on CM right now
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Never have been banned anywhere
    Reason for Ban
    Reason: PFC Cletus Mingle (follow) [Delta (Mar)] says, "G-g-guys CO raped my m-mouth instead of giving me a beer for V-VIP" Clear cut 18+ Told that if he does it again he'll be banned for 18+.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    -
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    After a nice short round with a little ebent in which I took a part. CO promised me a much beer if I'll recover a VIP alive from the caves on the LV. I kicked queen's ass when she tried to kill us with her runner, came to CO, got nothing, CMP ordered to arrest all Deltas, and I warn my fellows in the squad channel. SO got a panic because of my words, CO got a panic because of SO, and I got punishment: suffocation by CO.

Afterwards he struggled my neck again when I and VIP tried to escape our CIC-prison, VIP saved me as I saved him from the queen, then I woke up and said, what CO is a lier and only just a rapist.

Restart. New round. I'm spec. Got message from starmute. Going to gear myself, I don't wanna be late. Got again. Answering. Don't wanna argue with that dumb "reason of erotic", agrees, promised to not talk (anything) again and surprisingly getting instantly in-game-ban.

As we can see this moderator has no clue about his role and how to give bans and what purpose do they have and why he might use an end-of-round bans. Whatever, I don't care what he understants or not, should he has been removed or not, because I'm here to play by the fair rules. And rule 1 (ERP) is fair.

What is ERP?
    Roleplay intended to elicit a sexual response from the receiver(s), including but not limited to writing stories (WGW) or posting links to adult content. Doing so will almost always result in an instant permaban from our server. This is not to be confused with distasteful but acceptable marine bravado such as scratching your crotch or cup-checking. However, these actions could still be susceptible to Marine Law.

Did I tried to have sex with CO? Maybe CO did? Maybe I posted a link of my favorite actor? Or my actions is not provided even by the Marine Law?
    Or I made a short sex story about how CO is crabbed my neck, put his mateba in my mouth and started getting sexual pleasure?
    Well it would be erotic but I didnt any of that.

Cletus: CO raped my m-mouth
    Every marine every round: Crab raped my mouth (face, whatever)

Context
    - CO struggled my neck and stun me. (stun is too long devs please nerf)
    - Crab struggled marine's neck and stun them
    As we can see, no difference between the Almayer Commander and the alien pregnant-parasite can't be found.

But for some reason nobody is getting ERP-sexual-cont18+ent bans for it. Normally.
    If you are using this logic, you must ban everyone who say "dick, vagina, sex, woman" cause it's something what childs is not supposed to know, and same with other strong laungage, it's 18+.

Ban is unfair, have no reason and must be removed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm totally retarded and wrote Zero on Remaining Duration. It's still 4320 and a bit less for a hour.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What you did is a violation of rule 1 as talking about getting raped in your mouth is a clear cut violation of 18+ it�s not just erotic roleplay that is a violation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How to explain this. The main thing is that the CO is actually a human, you were describing a nonconsensual sexual action between two people. Facehuggers are creatures meant to evoke the sexual act, but it's all metaphorical and not actually a sexual act.

To put it simply, it's not the same thing, you got off light and this is denied.