N/A
    Their BYOND Key
    SirLordington
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    N/A
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    Enforcement of the Rules
    Description of the incident
    While talking with other players in a private discord, my messages were 'leaked' to SirLordington.

My actions off of CM have 0 no relevance on CM, I didn't encourage harassment of starmute or really anything. It was an out of context quote where other CM community members were telling me starmute wasn't so bad.

The irony of this is Starmute would rather stalk/spy on me than act like an adult and speak to me directly. (Which I invited them to do)

Furthermore Lordington goes onto try and deflect his shaky logic with personal attacks and generally a conceited attitude.

Many staff members informed me during the appeal process, including Emerald that I would NOT be unbanned as I was 'disliked' by certain headstaff. I'm not going to disclose the mods who informed me of this as Lordington values his own privacy just not others.

In closing Lordington is incredibly over stepping his role here. His attempts to insult me or act as if I'm playing the victim are sad attempts to deflect from his awful logic and overstepping.
    EvidenceHow you would punish the accused
    Removal from position. demotion or given an equal authority figure to have some checks and balances in place.

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The parties involved will stay on topic. Any and all personal attacks against any party will not be tolerated.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When we are trying to judge your attitude we look on other servers. When we are unbanning people from CM in game we do look at other servers such as tg, paradise ect. As a moderator I frequently talk to other moderators from other servers to discuss behavior, this is simply due diligence.

I considered speaking with you but the issue is that if I actually give you constructive criticism you'll take it as a attack. So for now I'll just keep things professional and speak to you as a player or as someone trying to get back on the server.
    Last edited by starmute; 07-12-2019 at 08:01 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You talk to other servers to see how they act ON THE SERVER, Sleepy's discord is a private group of friends and nobodies behavior in there has any bearing on how they'd act on a SS13 Server. I could dredge up endless screen shots of Developers, Admins, and mods shitposting there but I'm not going to violate their trust or stoop to your level.
    You're welcome to talk to other servers I play on and find out I cause no issues, but instead you employed a spy, that's unacceptable anyway you look at it.

That's funny starmute I PM'd you and invited you to discuss any issues and you never replied, interesting post though thank you.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd also like to point out that Lordington said I'm attempting to garner sympathy for the denied appeal which is just flat out dishonest.

I PM'd 2 staff members in regards to the appeal, here are the messages.

To Overlord - "No hard feelings boh' people can have different opinions, I'd have to assume you're referencing me replying to Viperious in the starmute report."

To starmute - Bro why you having people stalk me on sleepy's discord though, that's kinda' weird fam. if you wanna talk to me you could try a more direct route

Neither of which replied or has any mention of my foot except an obvious joke title to overlord, the title being ' Bruh I only got 1 foot =( '

This is relevant to the report as it shows a flat out lie.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What I stated before was

I'm not interested in talking to you in a non official capacity due to my perception of your previous bad behavior. Thank you for your time.
    I didn't show anyone any of your personal messages due to personal policy typically I ask before I share any dms on discord or on the forums. I also didn't communicate with you on a personal level on the forums or discord in dms because I believe you would use it in a staff report.

In interest of keeping this a clean report I'm not posting anymore.
    Last edited by starmute; 07-12-2019 at 08:15 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But you have no issues with spying on someone in a private discord? Ok.

You didn't communicate with me because you'd have said something damning or incriminating about yourself? I'm not sure what you're trying to say there.

Please stop editing your posts as well, I'm unable to and once I've responded and you edit a post, this could lead to confusion and a lack of posterity.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by starmute View Post
    What I stated before was

I didn't show anyone any of your personal messages due to personal policy typically I ask before I share any dms on discord or on the forums. I also didn't communicate with you on a personal level on the forums or discord in dms because I believe you would use it in a staff report.

In interest of keeping this a clean report I'm not posting anymore.
    You sent that before any ban appeal, it was in regards to my message after you seemed to be hostile in Dorkkeli's Pred app. I find it hard to believe you were worried about it being used against you in a staff report when this was prior to me even posting a Discord appeal.
    So I've actually approached you twice to speak now and having never interacted with me before that (your own words). You decided you knew enough about me from 2nd hand sources or CM Notes/bans to act in the way you did.
    Thank you but this report is about SirLordington, your opinion on why a screenshot from a private discord is appreciated but lets keep this on topic. As always you're welcome to speak with my directly or if you'd prefer, keep having someone spy on me.

Washed up CM-SS13 Host NGGJamie's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've seen about all I need to see to have my conclusion on this.

I'll be closing until I can write that up after work.
    Synthetic Application-Leonard [Accepted] - Predator Application-Thei-De Na'Tauk [Accepted]

Mentor: 06/28/2017 - 08/07/2017 / Trial Moderator 08/07/2017 - 08/25/17 / Moderator 08/25/17 - 10/11/17 / Trial Admin 10/11/17 - 10/30/17 / Senior Mentor 10/30/17 - 03/15/18 / Mod Manager 03/15/18 - 07/08/18 / Coder 07/08/18 - 07/27/18 / Host 07/27/18 - 10/19/22

I run Linux on all of my machines and actively reject Windows. I have some cool dotfiles up on Github for configuring some of my favorite stuff.

Contact Info:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Washed up CM-SS13 Host NGGJamie's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, now that I'm off work, I'll wrap this up in brief:

1. This report was clearly made as a jab towards a particular player, and as such, that player's situation is not yours. If you are doing things off of CM that ultimately cause problems for CM, then don't be surprised when we act on it.

2. There was a mention in the screenshot of CM/myself involving police with said player. That has never been the case. I have only prompted that if someone has a legitimate concern that the individual is committing a crime or threatens the safety of others, the concerned party should contact proper authorities. We run a video game, we aren't the police.

3. Here's a piece of advice that should be taken anywhere you go. If you say or do something in front of enough people that each individual cannot be directly held accountable, then your best bet is to assume the people you least want seeing what you're doing have a live feed of it 24/7. Once too many people are in on a secret, it is no longer a secret, and privacy cannot be logistically guaranteed.

4. Nobody ever spied on you or went out of their way to track what you're up to. If we wanted an excuse to ban you that badly, we would just ban you and be done with it.

5. I don't see anything wrong with your conversation with Lordington. He's being blunt with you at worst.

I was originally going to go on to explain that this report constitutes the very loose definition I'd set previously on what makes a "bad report." I do not believe this report was made within good faith that the accused actually did anything wrong, and is moreso attempting to be a jab at other people, or to elicit some sort of contradiction out of us over two very different issues. However, since a forum ban was already applied to you, I feel no need to action this report further.

Closed.
    Synthetic Application-Leonard [Accepted] - Predator Application-Thei-De Na'Tauk [Accepted]

Mentor: 06/28/2017 - 08/07/2017 / Trial Moderator 08/07/2017 - 08/25/17 / Moderator 08/25/17 - 10/11/17 / Trial Admin 10/11/17 - 10/30/17 / Senior Mentor 10/30/17 - 03/15/18 / Mod Manager 03/15/18 - 07/08/18 / Coder 07/08/18 - 07/27/18 / Host 07/27/18 - 10/19/22

I run Linux on all of my machines and actively reject Windows. I have some cool dotfiles up on Github for configuring some of my favorite stuff.

Contact Info:
    Spoiler Spoiler: