I am transferring this report over from the old forums as it was not resolved before it was closed. This is not a report I am making. But I am also resolving it.

Your Byond Key: Cre77

Your Character Name: the Young Runner (560)

Accused Byond Key(if known): iunno

Character Name: Akl'iiya Quatza-rii

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results): 4:50~

What rule(s) were broken: Rule 2. Roleplay.

Description of the incident:

Alright, so cue me, young runner, fresh outta downtown hive larva nursery. I walk out of our default queen hive on prison and lo and behold - a pred. Smacking weeds and sticky resin in the civ hub, miles away from the battlefield at the eastern part of the station. I'm a bit confused, so I politely ask him why he was damaging our hive (of course momentarily forgetting about language barriers), to which I got three consecutive strikes to my face, only having time to say "Really" in between. I get dragged away by the defender before the pred can finish the job, Queen Mother bless their soul. Once I come back, carefully staying on the edge of the screen this time, I only see that the pred left immediately after, and a drone already replanted the weeds the pred so diligently cleaned up.

This really confused me. CM poses as an MRP server, with preds supposedly being up there with HRP tier gameplay, all the whitelists and whatnot. They're supposed to represent the best qualities CM has to offer, to distance themselves away from the marines' internet memes in IC and aliens' mindless slaughtering, but all I got from this interaction was this wannabe greytider. I asked the resident trialmod, only getting the answer of "preds should be handled in reports and to make sure they actually broke honor code".

This isn't a "I ONLY HUGGED PRED ONCE AND HE KILLED ME WTF" report, this is more of a general question towards the predator council I was referred to in vague terms.
Can preds do anything as long as honor code is not broken, or are they supposed to have at least some reasoning towards their actions?

I know, this may be very petty, but I just want to finally figure out what preds make of themselves and what they really are.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):pred report 2.jpgpred report 1.jpg

This has been ruled as not a rulebreak by the Predator Council. And is considered Resolved.