User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cargo Tech Blues

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Cargo Tech Blues

Hey all. I'm trying out Cargo Tech and it's been an interesting experience. I wanted to draw a comic about it and would like if you could share your weird requests and situations you've encountered. I would definitely credit you.

Also, cargo stuff in general. Also, any tips for a new tech would be welcomed. I would like to try to give back to the community by helping out with a visual guide for some things.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Almost every round I had has Cargo were funny mostly since we don't do anything except for RP

Once a crayon pack got admin- spawned in cargo, we literally started to draw a lot of satanic simbols aswell we made a cult in there. Shit was so great that in middle of a ritual of sacrifice admins started to spawn bodies and gib them so it would look more realistic, mps appeared and almost caugh each 1 of us, I escaped from req with some of the gibs to remain �cultists" & started another cult with them.

Another great round is when you get a Mt to hack your stuff and you can order contraband, used to Trade Stuff with the cl with those.

One round I started to buy contraband ammo just to get mateba Bullets and trade them with the CO for his Pipe or Money bag.
    Last edited by edgardo; 07-13-2019 at 03:08 AM.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While this is a really offtopic

One round I was doing stuff with memerines has doctor in the roundstart, severals marines (from delta) where playing with me the shove-push game hehe, shit escalated and when the alamo was about to land they pushed me on the floor when it landed I got gibbed, Shit when really crazy atleast some mod gave me the option to respawn has another role has the same character.

The CMO in that round was @TobiNerd He was pretty upset about it since I usually do stupid stuff has doctor like selling drugs & stuff but nothing griefy but this went really far, I literally got accidentally griefed & Laughed a lot about this.

When I spawned has another role some marine throw me my own head ICly my character was so terrified that I did some good RP with that.

If I can remember @Jeether was present there too

Theses things make me want to come back to CM, Hopefully I will be able soon!
    Last edited by edgardo; 07-13-2019 at 03:18 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by edgardo View Post

Another great round is when you get a Mt to hack your stuff and you can order contraband, used to Trade Stuff with the cl with those.
    That would explain why the RO sent me on a super secret mission to retrieve beer. Thanks for the feedback. I'm quickly learning that crayons play a vital role in a proper requisition office.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was so discontent with this punk ass bitch PFC who kept trying to break into req, so I beat em up and tossed em down the shute. Believe this was some event but cant remember what.

Another one is where I was HG leader during an event, where I was in xeno costume, I walked in and demanded posters, crayons and donuts to be ordered. Didnt work, so I broke into his office and ordered em anyway. He was like, bruhhhh, you ordered more than you said
    Bert 'SOAB' Beach CARGONIA
    Henrik & Leeroy SYNTHETIC
    Rau'ta H'chak YAUTJA

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

"Honestly, how can you hire this cunt? You must be really fucked up to hire someone like him."

sexy avatar by Manezinho

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorkkeli View Post
    Another one is where I was HG leader during an event, where I was in xeno costume, I walked in and demanded posters, crayons and donuts to be ordered.
    I'm sorry, what?

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PFC Snots View Post
    I'm sorry, what?
    Some admin-spawnable costume is like the vanilla xenomorph

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My first or second round as CT was interesting.

For the first half it was completly normal, bugging RO to teach me things, doing the line and stealing crates.

And then an admin decided to give everyone a minor cough...

Req completly barricaded itself, we became paranoid, started popping warning shots at people and anyone "infected" had to leave.
    I managed to get a cure for my nonexistent sickness and barricaded myself with another CT in ROs office.

Fun round.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real nibbas remember when the ASRS elevator was broken and Hailee Hunter was on a bloodthirsty quest to sacrifice marines to the void

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just to make sure, this is the new Req now, right? Or is this still in trial phase?

https://imgur.com/a/uLzEiy0

view.jpg