User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Yuliy - Commander Application

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bancrose View Post
    The amount of effort you put into this is quite good, your answers are satisfactory.

Nothing else to say really other than have a +1

Quote Originally Posted by FGRSentinel View Post
    Good answers. I went through and reread the answers in the application and got thrown for a loop by you answering the question of what a CO's duty's are (asked as "Commander" as in "Commanding Officer") as if it was asking for the XO's duties ("Commander" as in the rank), but I'm pretty sure that's an honest mistake. +1 all around other than that.
    Once again, I deeply appreciate the praise along with +1, and on the confusing of questions of between the CO and XO's duties, aye - It was a mistake of getting confused between the two, not gonna lie. Thank you for understanding the fault.

The Helllbanian CO
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have to agree with bancrose that I do see you being devoted to this application and really putting in the effort.

I don't blame you for confusing the question with Commander as the XO's Rank and Commander as the Captain's role. But since we realized the mistake let's repeat the question;

- What do you think is the job of a Commander?

I have a very positive opinion so far about this application as you have shown to take it seriously and really care about getting the whitelist, though I would like to ask you two more questions, and these two are about you.

- Why should you be a CO? In your app you stated that you are able to contribute by playing in lowpop. Should I upvote you just because you can play in lowpop? What about other values that you posses that would make a good CO, in accordance with what you think the job of a CO should be? What would you do differently as a CO compared to what you do as a XO in an aCO position?

- You will be faced with a lot of stressful situations as a CO and pressure will be constant. So, what is integrity as a quality and why is it one of the most important qualities to have in leadership?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    I have to agree with bancrose that I do see you being devoted to this application and really putting in the effort.

I don't blame you for confusing the question with Commander as the XO's Rank and Commander as the Captain's role. But since we realized the mistake let's repeat the question;

- What do you think is the job of a Commander?
    Answer on Question #1

I think as the CO - Commander's job is to maintain the mission as fluid as possible, along with the morals of Marines and to think of the general, giant picture of the operations. Almost like a command tower in the airport or the spotlight on the shore, they make a giant line for the planes and ships to work out fluidly without an accident on the travel; Same goes for the Commander as being a spotlight and a command tower for their men. Also, as in high command of the ship, they are responsible for almost every case they will meet. And with that highest responsibility in the ship, they need to lead out their men, operations and the ship as much as they can do.

I have a very positive opinion so far about this application as you have shown to take it seriously and really care about getting the whitelist, though I would like to ask you two more questions, and these two are about you.

- Why should you be a CO? In your app you stated that you are able to contribute by playing in lowpop. Should I upvote you just because you can play in lowpop? What about other values that you posses that would make a good CO, in accordance with what you think the job of a CO should be? What would you do differently as a CO compared to what you do as a XO in an aCO position?

- You will be faced with a lot of stressful situations as a CO and pressure will be constant. So, what is integrity as a quality and why is it one of the most important qualities to have in leadership?
    Answer on Question #2

I have seen few of the COs ignoring the part they are also responsible for the safety of their men by pressuring down way too much, sacrificing Marines like a resource for the mission itself. And even before writing a CO whitelist, I've always thought if I should become the CO that cares the lives of Marines even more than others would do. I know this is a Military ship, where Marines will willingly fight till they die for their country. However, I think it will be even better to live and serve as a Marine and face further plans ahead instead of facing a horrid death.

Answer on Question #3
    I apologize for my lack of knowledge of English, so I will write down what I have understood on the meaning of the question.

Reminding to myself every time, that "if I fall, everyone will fall and that will be the point of no return. The ship is in my charge, and I am responsible on the ship and my men on my command." This "Responsibility" will be the "integrity" and keep reminding myself will maintain the quality of those stressful situations; Along with Jones on my head. Also; this might be a personal thought, the part where peoples want to see the peoples that requesting a whitelist to the CO often playing as an XO is they want to see how stable they can be in those harsh situations. Like as in the first question, CO is to be a commanding tower and a spotlight for their men and be a leader of their forces. If the top fails, it is evident that the lower base part will also collapse.

Once more, I apologize for my lack of knowledge of English, whitlist haven't got a clear answer what the question wants to point what it wants to ask on the whitelist app help channel in the Discord. If the answer was not the point what you wanted to ask, I am willing to answer again on the question.

The Helllbanian CO
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Excellent answers, I'm nore than satisfied with this application.

You have earned it. +1

Best of luck when you get your whitelist.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A well-done application from a player who has been gathering Command experience for awhile. The story is pretty good, the answers are pretty great, and I�ve seen you XO plenty and have no reason to doubt your abilities.

+1, I hope to see you in the Captain�s chair soon.
    Trial Moderator: 4/18/19 - 5/2/19 / Moderator: 5/3/19 - 10/1/19 / Senior Moderator: 10/2/19 - 12/26/19 / Trial Admin: 12/27/19 - 1/11/20 / Mod Manager: 1/12/20 - 4/18/20

Cerwick/Balakura/etc
    Discord: noah#7322

Former staff member and long-time CO Council member, now I just wave my boomer cane at people when I want something to complain about.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Excellent answers, I'm nore than satisfied with this application.

You have earned it. +1

Best of luck when you get your whitelist.
    Quote Originally Posted by scsnv View Post
    A well-done application from a player who has been gathering Command experience for awhile. The story is pretty good, the answers are pretty great, and I�ve seen you XO plenty and have no reason to doubt your abilities.

+1, I hope to see you in the Captain�s chair soon.
    I deeply appreciate on the support of the whitelist, and I'm glad the answer of the question satisfied the concerns on the supports.

The Neverplayer Commodore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your answers are pretty good and I can tell what type of CO you will be.
    You have my +1.

Good luck !

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by smov View Post
    Your answers are pretty good and I can tell what type of CO you will be.
    You have my +1.

Good luck !
    Quote Originally Posted by Imheretohelp View Post
    +1

Thank you for the support of the whitelist, I really appreciate it. Also, I'm glad the answers above satisfied your concerns!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know the character.

Good answers.

I've no reservations that you'd make a great CO.

For whatever it's worth: +1.