Thread: Yuliy - Commander Application

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lion View Post
    I know the character.

Good answers.

I've no reservations that you'd make a great CO.

For whatever it's worth: +1.
    Thank you kindly, and a bit late - But, once again, congratulations on the CO app approval last week!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you ever get all your job bans lifted?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThesoldierLLJK View Post
    Did you ever get all your job bans lifted?
    Yes. Job ban I've ever took were Alien/Queen job ban which is lifted like the whitelist request mentions.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuliy View Post
    Yes. Job ban I've ever took were Alien/Queen job ban which is lifted like the whitelist request mentions.
    Banned from Survivor - Suicided at round start
    by Adminbot (Friendly Robot) on Sat, June 1st of 2019

Did you ever get your survivor job ban taken care of?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Banned from Survivor - Suicided at round start
    by Adminbot (Friendly Robot) on Sat, June 1st of 2019

Did you ever get your survivor job ban taken care of?

That's... Odd. Never heard of that kind of ban and played the survivor a few times after the June 1st even. I'll speak with the admins to check it out.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2019/06-June/01-Saturday.log:[08:13:55]DEBUG: Yuliy had Survivor enabled, so we are drafting them.
    2019/06-June/01-Saturday.log:[08:13:55]ACCESS: Logout: *no key*/(Yuliy)
    2019/06-June/01-Saturday.log:[08:13:55]ACCESS: Login: Yuliy/(Alysha 'Nutjob' Cooper) from XXXX|| BYOND v512.1470
    2019/06-June/01-Saturday.log:[08:15:09]SAY: Alysha 'Nutjob' Cooper/Yuliy : ...Life isn't meaningfull..
    2019/06-June/01-Saturday.log:[08:15:19]ACCESS: Login: Yuliy/(Alysha 'Nutjob' Cooper) from XXXX || BYOND v512.1470
    2019/06-June/01-Saturday.log:[08:15:28]ACCESS: Logout: Yuliy/(Alysha 'Nutjob' Cooper)
    2019/06-June/01-Saturday.log:[08:23:46]ADMIN: MOD: : can someone job ban Alysha 'Nutjob' Cooper, ckey Yuliy on Survivor for suicide please
    2019/06-June/01-Saturday.log:[08:24:36]ADMIN: xxxxx jumped to Yuliy/(Alysha 'Nutjob' Cooper)
    2019/06-June/01-Saturday.log:[08:24:50]ADMIN: XXXXX jumped to Yuliy/(Alysha 'Nutjob' Cooper)
    2019/06-June/01-Saturday.log:[08:25:17]ADMIN: XXXXX perma-banned Yuliy/(Alysha 'Nutjob' Cooper) from Survivor

This is not my decision, but I am of the opinion you must be free of all job bans in order to qualify for any whitelist.
    I know you have support here, and it is the council's decision, but we had a recent CO application where the guy had to appeal ALL of his job bans before he could apply for CO.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is not my decision, but I am of the opinion you must be free of all job bans in order to qualify for any whitelist.
    I know you have support here, and it is the council's decision, but we had a recent CO application where the guy had to appeal ALL of his job bans before he could apply for CO.
    I'm totally awarded on this, though still concerning. I clearly don't remember at all on that part totally, while concerning that the moderators on the game are stating that I'm not banned on anything on current time - https://i.imgur.com/LsMusKx.png, https://i.imgur.com/M8MhtrT.png. Currently on the game by the time I'm writing this down to figure out what happened.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It seems it was removed and no one ever made a note of it.
    Well disregard everything, you are free and clear of job bans, and your application is fine.

So I'll say you can be a CO.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It seems it was removed and no one ever made a note of it.
    Well disregard everything, you are free and clear of job bans, and your application is fine.

So I'll say you can be a CO.
    Thank you, and uploading image for making it crystal clear on the issue - https://i.imgur.com/g1In7UQ.png. Thank you for the support and checking out the concerning issue about the survivor note, I have just realized on that note at the time you have mentioned.
    Last edited by Yuliy; 07-18-2019 at 04:24 PM. Reason: re-uploading the image link due to the error

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You did very well as my XO allowing me to win a marine major while i dealt with staff stuff. Very pleased with your app

+1
    Former member of the Commanders Council, PM me if you want help with making a whitelist or have a question.