User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Yuliy - Commander Application

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I mean, you've shit talked synthetics with broken ass english like "What did you said" or "Don't show on my face." when they've tried to help you, banning them from chem dispensers as well?

I'm not really one for seeing Captain players grief synths because they are in a Command role capable of doing so, and you seem to very capable of it on CMO, so this whitelist isn't necessary. -1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Taketheshot56 View Post
    You did very well as my XO allowing me to win a marine major while I dealt with staff stuff. Very pleased with your app

+1
    Thank you for the support and I am glad that I've pleased you as an XO. On the next response...

Quote Originally Posted by SolubleWhenWet View Post
    I mean, you've shit talked synthetics with broken ass English like "What did you said" or "Don't show on my face." when they've tried to help you, banning them from chem dispensers as well?

I'm not really one for seeing Captain players grief synths because they are in a Command role capable of doing so, and you seem to very capable of it on CMO, so this whitelist isn't necessary. -1
    At the time, I thought that the synth has broken the synthetic code and both ignored me completely, while had an argument with a doctor very badly at before time. Also in whitelist statement answer on Arbs' question along with numerous help received on the story, English isn't my first language. Anyways, either way, thank you for giving the opinion of yours.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SolubleWhenWet View Post
    I mean, you've shit talked synthetics with broken ass english like "What did you said" or "Don't show on my face." when they've tried to help you, banning them from chem dispensers as well?

It was an interesting incident, but please note he did apologize to me personally on discord when he heard it bothered me. Might not undo the -1 from you, but I appreciate he did it. I've had no issues with him since then.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry for the wait!

The answers in your app are acceptable, and your story is up there in quality. I can tell you�ve put a lot of effort into your app and are willing to work hard for the role, so I�m fine with seeing this app accepted. +1 the thing I�d be most worried about here is your English, but I think you�ll do fine.

I�m not entirely sure either about the Surv ban, or the incident with thr Synth, but both have been cleared up, and while they�re not /great/ neither are things I�d have outright -1 you for considering the effort ingame and out you�ve done to get the role. Just remember Synths are one of your greatest assets as CO, not your enemy. And keep your nose clean. Otherwise as mentioned before, here�s my +1.

Your 'Friendly' Neighborhood Captain, Frans Feiffer. Austrian Kommodore vith zie vorst accent, survivor of Space Vietnam, and Loving Caretaker of the Ungas Aboard the USS Almayer.
    Pred App that is now null lol
    Synthetic model Darwin

Spoiler Spoiler:

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Council has unianimously decided to give you this whitelist, Congrats. Whenever Emerald gets around to it you'll get your perms on the server and game. I will give you access to the Discord channel that CO's use for now.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The events regarding the possible issues with Synths were discussed and we deemed it not a big enough issue to deny the whole app over as it was resolved between the two parties. That said, I expect not to see stuff like that reoccurring in the future. App accepted.