Date of Incident
    July 13, 2019

Your Character Name?
    Addfwyn Meer

Accused Byond Key(if known):
    N/A

Accused Character Name
    Erina Silkerdax

Approximate time and date of the incident (Central US Time for fastest results)
    2:45AM

What rule(s) were broken:
    Rule 4. No griefing

Description of the incident:
    Some point towards the start of the round, i find out that my spec, SADAR, was not being allocated rockets, because of "Geneva convention" by the time we talk to the RO into getting us some, she had blown all the points, so XO, allocates her more. during this time, she keep ssaying stuff like shes peaceful, which is odd since shes the arms supplier for the military.

The XO grants her more points, for the rockets sure, but also for several other critical things we need, the RO, because she was so against the XO giving her the very simple order of "give spec their rockets" decides to waste all the req points on 5x crates of rockets. this player has been an RO for some time, and should know by now, not to do this. After i call her out for this behavior, she says she will just start ordering HEFA. (which we all know is connotated with grief. - getting called out for grief wasting points, get griefer response.) after all this, i tell XO im going to req to fix things. get down there, and tell CT hes in charge, and ask RO to leave. As shes running it horribly and frankly griefing us by wasting all the points on a endless supply of rockets. she starts spouting off she will get me arrested for sedition since i outrank, so , given this is a RP game, i back off and call CMP to CIC to talk about it. mid discussion with CMP about what the RO has been doing, and how shes been acting prettty unhinged in comms, she storms in, and XO restates something about arresting RO. RO starts spouting off im seditious and trying to get me brigged, but CMP ignores her to say orders are orders...she promptly cattleprods CMP and tries to cable cuff him. i switch to harm intent and push her off CMP, and punch her a few times to knock her down, CMP stuns her. she immedatly gets into comms telling CT to flee to the planet, command is rogue, etc etc. me and CMP were of the same mind and we work out he will handle RO, and ill go ask CT to stay.

Evidence (screenshots, logs, etc):
    Scsnv: James-Frederick Cerwick

Mod who took my ahelp for the bad RP of RO and thier behavior, he left it IC since she was in brig by that time.

How you would punish the accused:
    Jban RO. - She clearly griefed this round wasting points after points to be petty for us making her order the rockets. she has ALOT of RO hours and knows better. furthermore, she was acting in a very LRP manner, then tried to gank CMP.

Ceyella
    sorry it was'

TrialMod Nicksone

who took my ahelp for the bad RP of RO and thier behavior, he left it IC since she was in brig by that time.

sorry i was working with scsnv about something else at the time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I investigated the entire issue and then decided to give Erina Silkerdax a note for LRP. That is all I did but found it to be ample punishment. I'll leave all the rest for other staffmembers seeing as I handled the Ingame part of this report.
    "Don't make me put this beanbag in a place where it fits marine."

Medic/Doc : Nick 'Bitter' Sweetwater
    Predator : Aenth An'th

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This was handled in game to my satisfaction.