User Tag List

Thread: Akabinxstar - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Akabinxstar - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Akabinxstar
    Character Name?
    Aiko "stutters" Amano
    Type of Ban?
    Permanent Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    None
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Aceluke
    Total Ban Duration
    Perma
    Remaining Duration
    Perma
    What other servers do you play on?
    Bay station
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    BD
    Reason for Ban
    The actual ban was for not responding to an ahelp, but the reason the appeal was denied was because of my note history.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    I think I was getting on the right track before the ban that put me out of the game for good. Beisdes, the ahelp itself was purely out of salt and I didn't even break any rules.

I think that I have improved overall and I think that I am ready to rejoin the community as a much more mature player.

Admin Manager
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Player notes:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since your ban have you played on any other SS13 server, and if so, can any of them provide a vouch this time?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThesoldierLLJK View Post
    Since your ban have you played on any other SS13 server, and if so, can any of them provide a vouch this time?
    I've only really played Bay and like...Some other servers, I've just been around, I haven't been active on any specified servers. I'll play on one for about a week, then another for about a week, then take a break for a week.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Baystation said you don't cause trouble, but I know you bounce from server to server at the moment.
    Admins wanna know if any other server can say anything positive about you?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't been playing alot of SS13 outside of that because I've been busy taking an online class for my senior year, so no.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Akabinxstar,

Admins have discussed this at length, and they have come to the consensus that you will not be permitted to rejoin the game server at this time.

The issue we have is while you've been banned your forum activity as of late and your history of "shit posting" on the forums and shoutbox show us behavior that we can't trust you. You even made a dig against staff members the other day in a thread that was reported to us, and for these reasons we feel you aren't ready to come back to CM

Playing on CM is a privilege and not a right. Although you constantly say "I just want to come back." you have not done anything that proves you want to belong here and be a productive member of our community. Other permabanned members of our community still follow the rules on the forums, discord, and they even try to help out players in need.

If you really want to come back you will need to do the following:

1. Change your behavior on the forum
    2. Come back with a vouch for a stellar behavior from another SS13 community (Baystation didn't really vouch for you, they just said you don't cause trouble.)

You're free to try again in 30 days.