User Tag List

Thread: Queen Acid Melts Containment

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Queen Acid Melts Containment

I think the queen should be able to melt containment.

It makes containment more interesting for the aliens trapped in there knowing that upon boarding they could be acided out by the queen boarding.

Or it gives aliens inside containment the motivation to go drone so they may get the chance to go queen on the ship and acid her way out.

Either way, I think it would add a little with no downsides that I could see.

Thoughts?

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardedWall View Post
    I think the queen should be able to melt containment.

It makes containment more interesting for the aliens trapped in there knowing that upon boarding they could be acided out by the queen boarding.

Or it gives aliens inside containment the motivation to go drone so they may get the chance to go queen on the ship and acid her way out.

Either way, I think it would add a little with no downsides that I could see.

Thoughts?
    Isn't that you can just slash Contaiment ACP and then somehow open cells? Crusher could crush inside I guess. If everything fails, ask admeme to give you a chance.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CABAL View Post
    Isn't that you can just slash Contaiment ACP and then somehow open cells? Crusher could crush inside I guess. If everything fails, ask admeme to give you a chance.
    I dont think so. I think its covered by an unmeltable shutter.

correct me if I am wrong.