Kryth Kross
    Their BYOND Key
    Loco52
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    12:30 PM Central US Time
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    Enforcement of the Rules
    Description of the incident
    After manning Req for an hour, we managed to get an RO, and then a little bit later, another CT, we had 3 people manning Req and I decided and asked RO if he can handle Req from which he agreed, a few minutes before this tho, i was wearing a swimsuit attire since the Req uniform wasnt showing me clothed at all.

After awhile, i decided to go around the station but i just ended up going to medbay and then decided to go downside, i asked the RO for permission while wearing a swimsuit with the RO not saying anything about it, so I thought that it was fine. After going down and landing, i go around the FOB and check whats up, and start organizing some supplies, opening crates, informing RO what is needed, then when i came to canteen to see whats up since i see no xenos nor anything and the marines by the edge of the room, i assume its safe so i went in and checked around then i got messaged by the admin and asked me why I was in the frontline and naked.

I was wearing a swimsuit and i thought it was fine since i see some TC's wear some similar clothing. I was noted for "Warned for LRP planetside. Went planetside as CT in a swimsuit and stayed there just running around in frontlines. When PM'd argued he was down there to "bring crates" back to RO.".

First of all, i was not staying in the frontlines, i didnt even know i was in the frontlines, and when i argued, i never said i was bringing crates to the RO, i was dragging a crate back when he messaged me, i was checking the supplies we needed and at most, i only stayed there for no longer than 10 seconds, I was not aware wearing swimwear is considered planetside when others were doing the same, i spent half the round wearing a swimsuit with no one bothering me or warning me until he messaged me.
    Evidence
    N/A
    How you would punish the accused
    just the removal of the note

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had the feeling this was going to happen. You were reported by a fellow mod playing the game, who can vouch here thst all you were doing down there was running around while in a swimsuit infront of marines right in the frontline (xenos reached kitchen and marshalls by then) I watched you for a short while and noticed you weren't really doing anything but strolling around. I couldn't confirm the RO gave you permission and highly doubt it, and even so, you only started pulling a single crate to LZ after being PM'd if I recall clrrectly. Every staff on agreed it was LRP behavior over msay and I proceeded accordingly, slapped a note for future reference and left it there because I felt you were memeing instead of actually performing your duties. Nothing else to add here.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Loco52 View Post
    I had the feeling this was going to happen. You were reported by a fellow mod playing the game, who can vouch here thst all you were doing down there was running around while in a swimsuit infront of marines right in the frontline (xenos reached kitchen and marshalls by then) I watched you for a short while and noticed you weren't really doing anything but strolling around. I couldn't confirm the RO gave you permission and highly doubt it, and even so, you only started pulling a single crate to LZ after being PM'd if I recall clrrectly. Every staff on agreed it was LRP behavior over msay and I proceeded accordingly, slapped a note for future reference and left it there because I felt you were memeing instead of actually performing your duties. Nothing else to add here.
    I wasnt running around infront of marines in the front line, i was behind them, and the only time i guess you could say i was in the frontline was kitchen, i never went to marshalls, i did go to kitchen for a few seconds but thats because i didnt know that was where the frontline was, i never went in front of marines near xenos, i never saw xenos while i was in kitchen. Also, i went down organizing the supplies and checking what was needed, I even asked RO to get some flares and food sent down because when i checked the bags we were out, then i went around. By the time you messaged me i just stepped into the kitchen, i was never in front of marines, the only time i went in front of marines was when there were marines at the cades near kitchen entrance but i thought it was safe since i saw bravo aSL or SL and someone else, probably an SG i think, in the kitchen, i never went in front of them. Also the reason being i pulled a single crate and not kept coming back was i was going to message you, i cant type and drag at the same time. There were only 1 crate in LZ as far as i could remember when i got there and i didnt want to bother with it cause we needed another crate to put the supplies we needed to evacuate when it was called.

The only rooms i reached was LZ pad, tcomms, the hallway west of LZ, and kitchen, i never went to marshall or any other room.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Howdy lad and witness who actually reported this to the other staff members.

I had seen a very nude looking CT running around T-com's, LZ-1 landing pad and somewhat towards the Hallway barrcades. I believed the siege was in its early days at the time, And I reported you for the strangeness you were acting around T-com's. Aka Randomly stopping, moving and then stopping again before fucking off.

I cannot remember if this was before or after we found out there was actually a tunnel INSIDE t-com's which made it an active hotzone with random runners popping up and then fucking off, along with the hostiles having Sec right below under there control.

The only time I saw you doing anything planet-side was when I caught you on the way to the front which was the kitchen or South hallway that had actual hostile aliens in it and retreating marines say "Package or crate recovered RO" and that was it. We were pretty much FOB all personal at that time, Though I may have the times wrong as this was a few days ago.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliteempire View Post
    Howdy lad and witness who actually reported this to the other staff members.

I had seen a very nude looking CT running around T-com's, LZ-1 landing pad and somewhat towards the Hallway barrcades. I believed the siege was in its early days at the time, And I reported you for the strangeness you were acting around T-com's. Aka Randomly stopping, moving and then stopping again before fucking off.

I cannot remember if this was before or after we found out there was actually a tunnel INSIDE t-com's which made it an active hotzone with random runners popping up and then fucking off, along with the hostiles having Sec right below under there control.

The only time I saw you doing anything planet-side was when I caught you on the way to the front which was the kitchen or South hallway that had actual hostile aliens in it and retreating marines say "Package or crate recovered RO" and that was it. We were pretty much FOB all personal at that time, Though I may have the times wrong as this was a few days ago.
    Might be a different one because as far as I remember there were no tunnels and the LZ was covered with barricades and it was safe, also I never mentioned crate recovered since it wasn't a crate that was sent down, the only thing I told RO was when he sent down a crate and when I asked for food and flares as we were out. I only came to tcomms to see how were our defences and there were no tunnels there. I was mostly moving around the whole time and only stopping to say something unless you count me unpacking stuff from a crate as not doing anything

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So firstly, I dont really care too much about the swim suit thing. As long as you are not one of the few roles thats held to a higher RP standard, like command staff, you can wear whatever you want, its an IC issue. That said with any limited slot role, you have to be doing your job. And your job specifically is to be working in cargo. Your job is not to be re-purposing supplies to bring back to Req. Its not to be gathering supplies from the planet. Its not to do anything to the planet. Thats for Marines and Engineers to do. Its to stay on the ship and to help make Req run. Can it be boring at times? Oh yeah. But thats what you signed up for when you took that job.

Your note will be changed to "Went planetside as CT, neglecting his job on the ship."
    Resolved.