Kryth Kross
    Their BYOND Key
    Bancrose
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    N/A
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    Enforcement of the Rules
    Description of the incident
    I was CT/RO, i dont remember, but this happened after crash, while we were in CIC and slightly holding, I had 2 m12 and 2 m15 nades that i hoarded when i did a last minute order in req.

when everyone was almost dead and i was in paincrit or at least near death, i decided to throw some nades at the xenos while in my screen, i saw only a handful of marines and most of them were gravely injured, some of them were being slashed and slowly killed, i then decided to throw all the nades i had before going down, possibly hitting a few marines, I threw 3 grenades away from me and when i came to the fourth grenade, i either fucked up or pain made me drop the nade, but after this, i was messaged by bancrose and noted me for tossing grenades and doing Friendly Fire on other marines, whom to me in my perspective, was either dead or unrecoverable as we had no more defences nor the time to recover them.
    Evidence
    N/A
    How you would punish the accused
    removal of note

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs of the grenades being ordered:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Logs of the battle outside the CiC and inside it:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Extra logs that show grenades being primed (Some may be duplicates of those already presented above

Spoiler Spoiler:

There was then an Ahelp sent to staff

Spoiler Spoiler:

Conversation with Bancrose

Spoiler Spoiler:

I can find only one log of another player getting hit by the grenades primed/thrown by Kryth at the time, and that was a Xeno lurker

[09:39:09]ATTACK: Mature Lurker (XX-97) was hit by a the M12 blast grenade, thrown by Kryth Kross (kryth) (JMP)

Whitelisted Predator
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm going to add these shrapnel hits I found to the report as evidence however, I cannot 100% confirm if they are connected to this incident or not due to how the logs are displayed.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    with the nade i popped in the middle of CIC, thats the one i mentioned where i fucked up and panicked, that was the fourth nade i threw.

I threw three nades at xenos i saw, was a bad nade i will admit cause i cant count down the nade and throw it perfectly. 2 to the west of my position, 1 at the east of my position, the one to the east was in another room. By the time i reached my fourth nade, i threw it and for some reason i just dropped it and so i panicked and rested, and by that time, i thought no one near me was alive since everyone i saw was not standing, or at least thats how i remember it being.

When i threw a nade to another room, that might be the one where i hit someone, but that was the time when i saw someone getting slashed for the third time and which i assumed was a goner, so i just went ahead and threw a nade.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The note reads as "Warned for dropping a grenade and FFing marines" That is exactly what happened. When you panicked somehow and dropped the grenade. I see no reason to remove this note. Next time just be more careful.

Resolved, no action taken.