Borran - Yautja Application

Yautja Whitelist Application
    Byond ID:
    Borran Scail

Marine Name
    Alien Primary

Name of the Yautja Character you wish to play
    Setg'in Kjuhte

Have you banned in the past month or are currently banned from other servers?
    No

Are you familiar with the Predator Code Of Honor?
    Yes

Yautja Character Story
    A young hunter joining the ranks of his fellow bretheren. He studied among his people for a while before committing to his destiny. His family was not among the revered hunters, so he is looking to make a sort of name for himself. He has not been a part of many hunts, and is therefore more cautious than most hunters. He prefers to think longer than others, and was often bullied by his lack of raw strength compared to his larger brethren. However, when a fellow Yautja was in danger, his quick thinking and careful strategy won the battle and won the respect of a prominent hunter. He was granted the position of studying under an Elder. He learned some forgotten tales of the legendary Ancients and their hunting strategies. He was then able to form more logical practices for the hunt, rather than some of the wanton destruction enacted by his fellow brethren.

Describe how your Yautja acts, and how you intend to play them
    Prefers the company of other Yautja. If alone, prefers to stay in the shadows and observes his prey and its behavior long before attacking. He values the power of the brain and strategy over the brawn and raw muscle of other Yautja.

In your own words, describe the difference between an honor duel and a hunt
    A hunt is part of the reason we came to this planet; for good hunting grounds. A hunt must be worthy prey; not another predator or an innocent being.
    An honor duel may be against a predator or worthy prey; a challenge against a being worthy of an honorable one-on-one fight. This should not be random; a player should show some prowess or action to deem them worthy of such a challenge.

How do you intend on interacting with other predators during a round?
    I enjoy the company of others on a hunt. I am open to cooperation and discussion, along with other's ideas.

Why do you want a predator whitelist?
    I know that most players see the predators as badass killing machines and they want to play because they see it as a chance to kill things. I agree that they are badass, but I enjoy the roleplaying aspect.
    Personally, I see hunting as a practical task; the end result being I get food and tools from the animal. However, the Yautja have a different culture than we do. I would like to explore this with other players and enhance the experience of the round as a whole by playing as a predator.

Do you understand that any player - donor or otherwise - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our rules or disobey the Predator Code of Honor?
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your motivation is right. I'll start off there.
    Roleplay above all else and improve the experience of the round.

However, your application is extremely low effort. Your story is too short and barely says anything about your character nor does it make any sense. Look up more about Predator culture.

Your application is not enough. Simple. Look at other accepted applications, get more knowledge under your belt and get known. I do not know you at all. Also use the whitelist app help channel on discord to proofread your story.
    "Don't make me put this beanbag in a place where it fits marine."

Medic/Doc : Nick 'Bitter' Sweetwater
    Predator : Aenth An'th

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, You've not fulfilled any criteria for any of this, Your account is not even 2 weeks old. This is your first post, The story is....I aint even gon say nothing about it.

Reapply in two months, in those two months, go read a bit about pred lore and craft a real story. Go onto our discord and go to the Whitelist-App-Help.