User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gerdy - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gerdy - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    MrSteelshanks
    Character Name?
    Gerdy Grabbins
    Type of Ban?
    Permanent Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    M.T
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    Charles Edwinson
    Total Ban Duration
    Perma
    Remaining Duration
    Perma
    What other servers do you play on?
    None,
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    Play CM only
    Reason for Ban
    Banned By Host G-C 2019
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    I have waited and decided to appeal again, I listened to what you said and have relfected deep on it.

I do not know what more i can offer to you than i already have. But i miss CM very much and would like to return to keep the engines working and floors clean. Please ask me any questions

Admin Manager
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Player notes:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, When might somebody respond?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It has not been assigned for any discussion as of yet, as we only do these in small batches.

That being said have you played on any other SS13 servers, and if so, any vouch?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sadly not, The vanilla server types were always quite boring to me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Appealin

Joined as Luke 'Steelshanks', warned to change his name | Sun, September 18th of 2016

Joined as Luke 'Steelshanks' again, warned once again. If he doesn't change it, apply a temp ban | Sat, October 15th of 2016

Still didn't have a last name, final warning. | Sun, February 19th of 2017

Warned for metagaming. As a drone, walled up East Nexus and cargo heavily, effectively blocking off LZ1, while rest of Nexus was untouched other than weeds. Clear sign of metagaming. | Sat, March 18th of 2017

Banned |Duration: 10080 minutes|Reason: ERP - WGW | Thu, September 7th of 2017

Fighting in frontline as CT, was warned of non-combatant rule and told to go back to almayer, apparently a friend is playing on the account | Wed, September 27th of 2017 Since introduced him to the game and he plays, Streppy

Warned for using a wheelchair and fire extinguisher to commit fun. | Fri, November 3rd of 2017

shot some guy in the foot for running around and looking like he was up to no good. Minor. | Fri, November 10th of 2017 -- The player in question was looting weapons and tools from engineering and pulled a gun out on me,

Went SSD as a CT Without ahelping or going into cryosleep. | Sat, December 2nd of 2017 --- While at work, sometimes in remote places i lose connection for hours at a time

Plays with and teaches Streppy77. Watch for possible metacomms. | Sat, January 27th of 2018 --- We still play together, we lived in the same halls of residence during this period

Warned - Pretended to fart on a "friend" through explicit detail - [22:07:18]EMOTE: Mature Runner (325)/SteelShanks : the Mature Runner (325) paaaaarps vile alien smell, that reminds you of rotted eggs and rotting meat. Told anymore of the behaviour is Xeno J-ban and ban in-game | Tue, January 30th of 2018 --- I was drunk, no excuse

Warned for disarm-spamming pre-deployment. | Wed, January 31st of 2018 ---- Everyone seemed to be doing it at the time in a way meant as a greeting

Shares same IP as streppy77 | Wed, January 31st of 2018 --- Lives in same halls as stated

Warned for wearing Donator gear | Sat, April 7th of 2018

Warned for spitting and tackling hosts that were already nested. | Mon, May 28th of 2018 ---- Had seen other players doing this and thought it to be alright.

Banned from Chief Engineer - https://cm-ss13.com/viewtopic.php?f=63&t=18352 | Sun, August 19th of 2018

Banned from Alien - Basically suicided as a larva to marines at first contact by acting friendly, disconnected before he could be PMed. | Sun, August 26th of 2018 --- Logged in as alien, did NOT suicide. But impression i got was that of late game, Went roaming and ran smack bang into sandwiched marines, did try to act cute to avoid being shot so i could escape, Then salted hard when it was working but someone walked up and buckshot me. I quit

Waned for trapping people in maintenence halls as a MT. | Wed, August 29th of 2018 --- I did NOT and have NEVER trapped people, This was a outright lie when people were chasing me, they got themselves into the situation and having been beaten by then i saw no need to help them back out.

More accusations of LRP as his "Gerdy lurker Grabbins" Character. Allegedly pulling SSD marines into maintinence. Where he could feed them Couldnt find much evidence of it though. Had a long talk with the player. They've agreed to stop the shenanigans and retire the character as it was pretty LRP. Any more allegations of LPR should be investigated thoroughly and appropriate punishments should be levied against them should it be necessary, no more warnings. | Mon, September 10th of 2018 -- This is not true, I did NOT drag people in there, They followed or broke in, i engaged with them and questions them when they started looting things, I always carry and drink soy milk and like to share it, I stopped since then

Warned for being named Jared 'Subway' Fogle, the subway guy. | Mon, October 8th of 2018 --- Had no idea who the hell Jared Fogle was till i got a warning, I asked a friend for a name and he gave it. I found the joke quite funny but changed it and never used again.

Another LRP incident from "Gerdy 'lurker' Grabbins, ran around as an MT naked. People ahelped about him chasing people but not enough evidence to prove. Be very strict next time like this happens. | Mon, October 15th of 2018 -- I frequently roam the dark halls of the ship as Gerdy, I put clothes on when i exit engineering halls

Banned |Duration: 4320 minutes|Reason: LRP: TSGT Gerdy 'lurker' Grabbins farts smelly gas in the stomach Also ran around naked as MT. No more warnings just straight up bans for this LRP behavior | Tue, October 23rd of 2018 -----

Banned |Duration: 10080 minutes|Reason: Banned for LowRP, ran around briefing and Hangar naked as MT tackling people and forcefeeding them soy milk. Your note history is extensive, please take the time to reevaluate your character and stop LowRPing. Furthernoted that player calmly accepted their ban and vowed to comb over the rules once more. | Mon, November 5th of 2018

After getting shot at, retaliated with more fire. Did apologize and said it was a mistake. Keep an eye open for him. | Sun, February 17th of 2019 ---- Didnt like being buckshotted twice, should of rised above it

Wrote some borderline ERP poems while in permabrig. Warned that next violation would be a heavy punishment | Sat, February 23rd of 2019 ----- They were NOT borderline ERP, This was blown out of proportion and i was asked to write them IC by an MP for the commander

Final warning. LRP. Walked around in a spacesuit and flamethrower, set a random set of tiles in the hallways on fire, claimed it was to test out the new flamethrowers. Any infractions in the next months have to be a 7-day ban + permaban request, player has been informed of this. | Thu, March 14th of 2019 -- Found a remote area, wanted to quickly learn how to use the FF

Banned |Duration: 180 minutes|Reason: LRP - Smashing up all the lights in engineering at round start because they want to work in the dark. Already had last warning for LRP. | Wed, March 20th of 2019 ---When i am the only M.T i like to make engineering more accomodating to my playstyle, I keep it dark and i keep everything running perfectly

While playing "scare the CL" with an event gun had the weapon discharge and hit the CL, was handled ICly | Fri, March 29th of 2019 ---- I hate the liason, doesnt everyone? : ]

Player has been spoken to about DCing in remote locations without warning staff, and to use #staff-help in future. Player has experienced some connection issues and struggles to reconnect sometimes. | Fri, April 5th of 2019 I play when i am at work, i travel with work

Banned |Duration: 10080 minutes|Reason: LRP - Forced a bucklecuffed survivor in CIC to drink soy milk before dragging them (still bucklecuffed to a chair) to the brig. Due to note history, filing for perma. Appeal on the forums. | Wed, April 17th of 2019 - The questionable player who this was, is well known for report baiting and pretty much was guilty of some trashy LRP through the whole joke of a situation, I mistakenly took a role and job i had never done before in command, I dont and have never played any sort of role outside marine and M.T Such is my character. A look over the notes will show my being singled out was quite unfair given the utter trashy behaviour at the time.

Player seems to have been mistakenly unbanned due to an oversight. Player came to me on Discord and let me know that he was unbanned and wasn't sure it was intentional. Player cryo'd and disconnected when informed I was uncertain if it was intentional or not. (Player was added to the permaban whitelist, although their normal ban entry was there.) | Sun, May 12th of 2019

Ill admit i have slipped up in the past, but a lot of what seems here has at times been twisted to be far worse than it is, All i can ask is another chance, especially given how much i enjoy the game and the good i know many of you cant deny i have brought at times in roleplay and fun. I have never done anything meaning any harm that would and always will be the last thing i wanted to do.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please Oh Please let Gerdy return to the dark halls of the ship, We wont piss in plants or scat in the offices mess anymore!"

CM-SS13 Vice Host
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerdy View Post
    Please Oh Please let Gerdy return to the dark halls of the ship, We wont piss in plants or scat in the offices mess anymore!"
    Please don't bump your appeal. It has been assigned and will be resolved soon. Please remain patient.
    Charles & Arthur Edwinson
    Synth Percival | Artyom
    Yautja Kjhute Luar-ke

Record:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Discord: forest2001#2001

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright. This has been passed on to Emerald to lift. It will be done in the next day or so.

Whilst the behavior shown that landed you in this ban was not destructive itself, you really need to have a step back and evaluate your behavior when playing in the server. Throwing eggs at Marines is one thing, kidnapping them and such things as putting glass shards or similar outside cryo is another. And I'm telling you this now, should you get banned again for similar behavior it will be a lot harder to get unbanned a second time for it.

A probation period of 1 month will be in effect as well for such low RP and grief. So make sure you are one hundred percent clear with the rules in this time and if you are in doubt of anything you were planning on doing Ahelp first.
    Wolfgang Schneider - CO, CL
    Roscoe Barrett - CMP, MP, Spec
    Joshua - Synthetic
    Zathar-Veraz - Yautja
    Xenomorph - L-0-RD
    Ex Badmin Manager

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, Just a gerdy inquire. I am not able to log on, i thought id wait a few more days after it said a couple i just wanted to check if the decision standed?