Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sirinon - Commander Application

Commander Whitelist Application
    Byond ID?
    sirinon

Player Name You Use Most?
    Bobby Zakalwe

Make a list of links to all of your applications and (job)ban appeals, including whitelist and staff apps, within the last year. Also, provide "Ban reason; Verdict" beside each (job)ban link
    No whitelist applications that I can remember, I was banned from research 2 years ago for goofing off (so long ago I can't remember why, I think I shot someone in an argument?) , never appealed.

Have you received any ban within the last month? How long was it and what for?
    No

Do you understand that any player - even donors or staff members - can have their whitelist status revoked should they break our Server Rules or Roleplay Guidelines?
    No

How do you view the tool of Battlefield Execution to be used? What circumstances do you think it would be necessary to BE a member of the crew? Where do you think the Battlefield Execution Mechanic Differs from regular Execution and why?
    Battlefield execution should only be applicable for an "in progress" event e.g a marine actively shooting down other marines can be executed.

If captured alive the marine should be bought back to the ship where justice can be served.

How will your Commanding Officer run his/her ship? Provide a detailed explanation on how he would handle situations that might commonly occur such as, a insubordinate Req, Engineering, MP, or Command Staff
    My command would be one of Delegation, as XO during late night rounds (I am in Australia so this happens a lot I have found that good command should work by creating a feedback loop in which you place a high level of judgement in officers then making high level decisions yourself, As a commander I would act as a logistics and by the book character, like a cross between Adama from BSG and russel crowe from master and commander... mainly focused on strict running of the ship and execution of the mission.

What do you think is the job of a Commander?
    To Direct officers and oversee the whole of the operation, Mainly through officers and delegation not getting personally involved unless absolutely warranted.

As a player what do you think could be added for Commanding Officer to benefit the role?
    A more imposing uniform option, additionally more command level directives like squad directives but directed to heads of departments and XO's instead.

That way I could set the "tone" of a mission to some degree.

What do you think you could contribute by being whitelisted?
    A decent commander to run the ship in low-pop hours.

I dont really plan to be a meme character.

Your story (potential topics listed below)
    Uhhhh ill get back to you on that.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a joke right?

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This App literally fits on my TABLET Screen.

Too low effort here, get on discord and ask for help next time there.

Also Appeal your Researcher ban first.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Definitely no -1

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Before I even waste the time of the council. I'm denying this outright.

Here is why. You failed to fill the application out to an acceptable standard.

The fact that this can fit on the Laptop screen is evident of that enough, Get more time in this community, Get more known. And go to the Whitelist app help on discord to actually craft a better app.

Denied, Reapply in a month.