User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Medical-Pouch - Commander Application

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From what I've observed of you in-game, as well as viewing the application and the community feedback so far, I think it's more-than-safe to say you need to get a fair bit more practice and experience playing Command. Until then, I will have to -1 this app.

Now, that being said; everyone was new at some point. Do not interpret the responses thus far as the community looking down on you, we merely want you to take the time to gather the experience required to take on the WL responsibly. Imheretohelp was gracious enough to provide you with a concise and meaningful list of things to do if you want to become a CO (or acquire any whitelist, for that matter). I recommend you take his advice seriously and come back when you've checked all those boxes.
    Trial Moderator: 4/18/19 - 5/2/19 / Moderator: 5/3/19 - 10/1/19 / Senior Moderator: 10/2/19 - 12/26/19 / Trial Admin: 12/27/19 - 1/11/20 / Mod Manager: 1/12/20 - 4/18/20

Cerwick/Balakura/etc
    Discord: noah#7322

Former staff member and long-time CO Council member, now I just wave my boomer cane at people when I want something to complain about.

The Neverplayer Commodore
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Expand your app in general. For now -1

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Command Ban has immediately disqualified this.

Consider reapplying when you learn the game, and get more known in the community.

And please make sure your Command Bans are are appealed before you put another one up.