User Tag List

Thread: Gear Retrieval - The actual story this time

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gear Retrieval - The actual story this time

Well, through the power of spite I've gotten about 2000 words done and through popular demand (About 3 people), I'll be releasing the story in chapters.
    Premise: A sole Predator has to pull an OJ Simpson and break into somewhere and steal stolen crap back. Meanwhile, a group of captured marines do their best to try and initiate Operation GTFO.

So yeah, have fun with a creative writing exercise made because I get bored, yo.

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Usually playing as Darwin 'D.J.' Jefferson, PFC (Private: Flare Carrier), or Smartgunner almost always out of ammo. Occasionally an RO who yearns for death, dealing with rampant jackassery of his coworkers.
    Against my better judgement I decided to start making Youtube videos involving Colonial Marines. Channel

Yautja Council member as of March 17th - Now

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Buffer post for future chapters in case I figure out a way to attach docs in a way so the forum requirements don't throw a hissy fit.
    Usually playing as Darwin 'D.J.' Jefferson, PFC (Private: Flare Carrier), or Smartgunner almost always out of ammo. Occasionally an RO who yearns for death, dealing with rampant jackassery of his coworkers.
    Against my better judgement I decided to start making Youtube videos involving Colonial Marines. Channel

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You should change the letters of the transitions parts I would recommend to make them black & bigger so they can be easily noticeable.

The story is looking good!, you should re-apply for pred again with this hehe

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Loving the first chapter, can't wait for the next one!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Updated it. The Google Doc's been updated. I hope you enjoy it, and I'll continue to work on it.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Updated the Google Doc. As it turns out, there being a global pandemic gives one a lot more free time.