User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Don - Commander Application

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    That MT could be ordered to return to the ship and charged with Neglect of Duty, but I think that's just not worth it. If the FOB needs him and he's already there, it would be pointless to call him back up, brig and maybe pardon him, then send him back. It's just a waste of time for all parties involved. And if he refused to go back, I could technically send MPs after him but planetside MPs almost always cause enormous amounts of chaos. So I'd just leave the MT be.
    Good answers as expected, here's +1!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I personally haven't seen you play XO much, but I believe that's more due to timing issues. The app is alright, and the answers are good, but what what does it for me is Dinkle's vouch. Based on his assurances and remarks regarding your quality, I'm willing to give you my +1.
    Trial Moderator: 4/18/19 - 5/2/19 / Moderator: 5/3/19 - 10/1/19 / Senior Moderator: 10/2/19 - 12/26/19 / Trial Admin: 12/27/19 - 1/11/20 / Mod Manager: 1/12/20 - 4/18/20

Cerwick/Balakura/etc
    Discord: noah#7322

Former staff member and long-time CO Council member, now I just wave my boomer cane at people when I want something to complain about.

The Helllbanian CO
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Funny story. Sadly true in many cases during rounds.

I believe you have enough experience as an XO to handle leading an operation at this point, however I've also personally seen you as an XO and I'm satisfied.

The community supports you and so will I.

+1

You'll be a fine CO, do us proud.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I havent seen you as XO too often, and im pretty much on during all hours of the day, but if my fellow COs vouch then i have no issue giving you this +1
    Former member of the Commanders Council, PM me if you want help with making a whitelist or have a question.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thought I already commented on yours, but It doesn't look like that's the case. the application is pretty decent however, your answers are fine, and the story made me laugh. I've seen you numerous times ingame as XO, and I believe I've had you as my XO at least once. I haven't had any gripes with what I've seen however. OOCly you're not horrendous either. I'm confident you'll do just fine as CO.

+1

:tropical_fish:
    :water_polo:

Your 'Friendly' Neighborhood Captain, Frans Feiffer. Austrian Kommodore vith zie vorst accent, survivor of Space Vietnam, and Loving Caretaker of the Ungas Aboard the USS Almayer.
    Pred App that is now null lol
    Synthetic model Darwin

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your promotion to Captain O-6 has been accepted by fleet command.
    Please report to your assigned Vessel as soon as possible.

Good Luck Captain

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    approved and added to the WL.