User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Xeno blood

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea dude, now my strategy of running into 2 marines with my steel crest Ancient Defender to get PBed will be as effective as a Queen's screech. Make the acid Radius explosion upon death like about the same size as boiler gas too

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you had 3 defenders next to a marine, could you give that marine enough burn to gib them?

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justicer3792 View Post
    If you had 3 defenders next to a marine, could you give that marine enough burn to gib them?
    You can't gib corpses via burn damage. However dead bodies also get damaged by blood spills, so assuming those defender stand next to the cropse and get damaged constantly, then burn can cap at even 600 units so it's pretty much like husk.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CABAL View Post
    You can't gib corpses via burn damage. However dead bodies also get damaged by blood spills, so assuming those defender stand next to the cropse and get damaged constantly, then burn can cap at even 600 units so it's pretty much like husk.
    I'm not sure how much damage acid blood does but I suspect getting to 600 from acid blood alone is very hard

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate_bickie View Post
    I'm not sure how much damage acid blood does but I suspect getting to 600 from acid blood alone is very hard
    It's fairly easy to die from acid blood when standing next to Elder Drone and killing him with bayonet stabs and Slug PB, so this alone gives around 200 damage. Three defenders have more HP, they receive less dmg and this means more blood.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CABAL View Post
    It's fairly easy to die from acid blood when standing next to Elder Drone and killing him with bayonet stabs and Slug PB, so this alone gives around 200 damage. Three defenders have more HP, they receive less dmg and this means more blood.
    If your bayoneting a Drone you need to reconsider the life choices that led to this point. As for defenders, that's very niche.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate_bickie View Post
    If your bayoneting a Drone you need to reconsider the life choices that led to this point. As for defenders, that's very niche.
    If I'm bayoneting a Drone I should get medal for the most badass marine of the OP.