User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cakey - Commander Application

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    App and story are good if maybe a little boilerplate, but nothing too terrible. But all of your answers make sense, and even if I didn't agree with them I can see the merit in them. I like your idea of the CO-XO relationship. A personal recommendation I would give is taking a cue from BSG, and asking the XO whose turn it is to give Briefing. It's a nice relationship starter and lets the XO take a more leading role (when they don't tell you it's your turn, that is). As for challenging the meta, also good. Sometimes it's nice to fall back on the meta, but hey. Sometimes you have to roll the hard six.

In all seriousness, you're a solid player, a solid staff member, and I think you're more-than-capable of handling the WL with relative ease at this point. Just keep the Adama-isms to a minimum. And if you are ever able to bring those BSG uniforms to CM... I wouldn't mind a bit. +1
    Trial Moderator: 4/18/19 - 5/2/19 / Moderator: 5/3/19 - 10/1/19 / Senior Moderator: 10/2/19 - 12/26/19 / Trial Admin: 12/27/19 - 1/11/20 / Mod Manager: 1/12/20 - 4/18/20

Cerwick/Balakura/etc
    Discord: noah#7322

Former staff member and long-time CO Council member, now I just wave my boomer cane at people when I want something to complain about.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everything thats been said has been said, you know what you are doing have a good app and a good history

+1
    Former member of the Commanders Council, PM me if you want help with making a whitelist or have a question.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Scsnv is on a roll here, but I gotta say again I agree with em' on this one. The app is fine, and I've seen you in Command a few times. While I can't recall anytime recently (In part that's my fault cause I've been busy with RL, but still) the times I have seen you, I didn't have any major issues. I think we can make this work, and you'll do just fine.

+1, and good luck.

Your 'Friendly' Neighborhood Captain, Frans Feiffer. Austrian Kommodore vith zie vorst accent, survivor of Space Vietnam, and Loving Caretaker of the Ungas Aboard the USS Almayer.
    Pred App that is now null lol
    Synthetic model Darwin

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your promotion to Captain O-6 has been accepted by fleet command.
    Please report to your assigned Vessel as soon as possible.

Good Luck Captain

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Approved and added to the whitelist.