1.70m

Staff Sergeant

POSSIBLE ROLES:
    Squad Leader.
    Squad Engineer.

KILLS:
    13 terrorists.
    9 CLFs.

Food, friends, animals, dark, light, computers.

DISLIKES:
    Enemies, pain, loneliness, tomatoes, potatoes.

FAMILY:
    Sarah Rochan - mother.
    Frank Sagan - father.
    Arnold Sagan - brother.

HOME:
    United States of America

Few words from Benjamin:
    Hello! My name is Benjamin Sagan! I�m 19 years old and I�m marine in USCM! I working on this job, because I want to help my family with money. I have a lot of friends here! But sometimes, we�ve got really scary operations. I-I even have some wounds. This job is difficult, but I like it. I often working as squad leader or engineer. This is important job. I lead my squad to save some people like colonists or to collect some documents or just to scout or defending FOB, or to capture terrorists. Or as Engineer I hacking doors, destroying walls, making barricades, repairing staff, cars, doors, walls and a lot of else. Someone saying to me I�m too young, what I�m doing here, but I ignore them. One time I was medic and.. I don�t wanna talk about this. That was bad

BATTLE WOUNDS:
    Broken right leg x2.
    Broken right arm x1.
    Bullet wound in chest x6.
    Bullet wound in right leg x1.
    DISEASES:
    Not detected.

BIOGRAPHY
    Benjamin Sagan born on planet Earth in United States of America - Washington. He has black hair, green eyes, a huge nose, and ears. He was just a normal kid with a not rich family. He learned in school 11. At school his grades were C+. When he was 16 years old he became a cashier. His salary was 15$ in an hour! This job was interesting to him. He remembered his friend Eduardo. They went hiking together in the mountains! And he remembered Katya! She was from Ukraine and Benjamin learned Ukrainian and Russian for her. When Benjamin saw news he heard:
    If you became marine you�'ll get:

Big salary!
    Gun possession!
    New friends!
    Life experience!

And after that Benjamin thought:
    I�m going to be marine!

Frank Sagan - father is a postman. This job still exists. His relationship with Sarah is very nice! And he loves Benjamin!

And Sarah Rochan - mother is a librarian. This job still exists too!! Her relationship is the same as Frank�s.

Arnold Sagan - brother became terrorist.. Benjamin don�t know nothing about his brother.

When he was 17 years old, he said to his family:
    - Mom, dad. I�m going to be marine! All my friends going to be marines too! - says Benjamin.
    - That�s your decision, Ben. Maybe in the future you change your mind. - says Frank and then mother screams:
    - No!!! You can die in this job! I-I don�t allow you to become marine!
    - Mom, don�t worry! I�m going to be a nice marine! And also in our family, there are problems with money. You know marines salary!? - answered Benjamin.

When Benjamin enlisted in the army, he trained to fight! Also, he was in the Special Engineering Course. He learned to make barricades, disassemble objects like walls or doors, hacking doors or computers. Benjamin was a squad engineer in the Alpha squad. His squad leader was Gordon Toronx.

Benjamin�s first real mission was in a jungle. Squad's goal was to save hostages from a terrorist base. Squad arrived in the jungle on helicopters. There were 14 soldiers.
    Squad leader said:
    - Okay, guys! I�ll divide us into two groups! First group moving with me to scout their base! And the second group will set up machine guns and turrets for attack!
    Because Benjamin was an engineer he was in the second group. When Benjamin�s group found a nice spot for the attack, Benjamin and other engineers started to set up turrets and then machine guns. When they finish that, machine gunners take the machine guns and waited for squad leader order.
    After 5 minutes private Bill, which looked in binoculars said:
    -Guys! Snipers in the first group killed terrorists on towers and terrorists, which protected hostages! That�s it!
    And the second group heard in their headsets:
    -OPEN FIRE! - screamed Gordon and machine gunners started to fire!
    Engineers toggled turrels and they started to fire too! Terrorists were screaming, explosions, gunfire... They didn�t waited for that.
    After minute fire stopped. Gordon said:
    -Advance with caution to base. We�re going to regroup.
    And Benjamin�s squad arrived to base. A lot of corpses. Benjamin asks Gordon:
    - That�s all?
    - Not yet. We need to find hostages.
    After 10 minutes private George screams!
    - I FOUND �EM!!
    And after that squad leader Gordon request helicopters to transport hostages and all squad. And squad started to wait helicopters. When Benjamin departed to pee, he was shocked.
    Skinless corpse, which hanging on vine.
    -AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! - screamed Benjamin, like little girl.
    All the people ran to Benjamin and they asked him �WHAT HAPPENED?!�.
    Benjamin point to corpse. Private Kevin vomits. Sam's machinegunner fell on the ground. Gordon just cut off the corpse from the vine and put it on helicopter. That was the first Ben�s mission.

After two years, Benjamin became SSG. He can take squad leader role, marine, medic or engineer. He saw a lot of strange things in his life and he changed. But he remembered his first mission and that skinless corpse.

To be continued.
    Last edited by GeniyEvgeniy; 02-27-2020 at 04:43 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, I just wrote pretty big biography and my computer just crashed(

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried to restore crashed biography.