Alysha 'Nutjob' Cooper
    Their BYOND Key
    jaketeaking
    Approximate time and date of the incident
    7:00 PM KST
    Which Staff Protocols (//showthrea...-and-Protocols) were broken
    Enforcement of the rules/Remain Professional, no matter what happens
    Description of the incident
    As a researcher, I have definately asked to the Captain for the field surgery, and as the CO states the approval, I have dropped on the 'second' drop claiming for both gearing myself and for my own safety. Grenade has been made and used only one for self defence, or to use the nade to get them away from the dead Marines to drag off. Followed as a link to evidence, as approval's been made from the CO themselves, it'll be no issue and just an IC action. Also, field surgery doesn't specifically reinforce FoB only. Despite these facts, Jaketeaking has sended a PM it is rule violation, while the PMs were very offencive.
    Along with that, when I have sended an Ahelp on the start where the surgery was bugged - Where even the surgery procedure was right but it wasn't treated, as a surgery bug, they completely ignored the issue I have asked.
    EvidenceHow you would punish the accused
    Note removal as the issue wasn't valid in the beginning, which was only an IC. Also apply the right punishment over very offencive behavior.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Logs:

Ahelp about bugged surgery and conversation

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThesoldierLLJK View Post
    Logs:

Ahelp about bugged surgery and conversation

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Lack of PM response, I apologize for that action as I was away from the computer. However, at that moment of 5:01, I was already dead on the game and also thought 05:01:35 statement as the last message so I made leave from the computer. Seems like the connection was still on at the game instead of disconnecting me from the game due to the lack of actions at that time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Yuliy,
    Having now allowed for a few days for this to settle, I will now make a response.

I do now see how you could be upset by the manner in which I spoke to you, although, I'm not entirely sure how you deemed it offensive.
    Regardless, I spoke rather harshly when I should have responded much calmer than I did, and I apologize profusely for that.

Regarding the note itself. I am 95% sure I did message you telling you that the CO had disproven your claims,
    However the logs do not appear to have this shown, so its possible that either:
    A: it was eaten by the demons known as byond;
    B: I somehow never actually sent it, although, as stated, I do believe I did.

Either way, this does make the note incorrect, and once again, I do apologize.

This also potentially means that the ban itself was invalid, but please note that the logs do show that I had only intended to warn you, and had you responded, no ban would have been placed.

In conclusion, This was largely an error on my part, and I cannot apologize enough.
    Last edited by Jaketeaking; 07-27-2019 at 09:26 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaketeaking View Post
    Hello Yuliy,
    Having now allowed for a few days for this to settle, I will now make a response.

I do now see how you could be upset by the manner in which I spoke to you, although, I'm not entirely sure how you deemed it offensive.
    Regardless, I spoke rather harshly when I should have responded much calmer than I did, and I apologize profusely for that.

Regarding the note itself. I am 95% sure I did message you telling you that the CO had disproven your claims,
    However the logs do not appear to have this shown, so its possible that either:
    A: it was eaten by the demons known as byond;
    B: I somehow never actually sent it, although, as stated, I do believe I did.

Either way, this does make the note incorrect, and once again, I do apologize.

This also potentially means that the ban itself was invalid, but please note that the logs do show that I had only intended to warn you, and had you responded, no ban would have been placed.

In conclusion, This was largely an error on my part, and I cannot apologize enough.
    But apologize itself from the person is enough, from the person themselves weather heavy or light apologies; And I do appreciate on the heavily apologies on the issue.

Taking an apologize and pulling the part of "Offensive behavior" on the report along with the punishment, while I also apologize once more again, in person over the lack of response later on the PM in game. However, note removal request remains still.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Given that Jake has admitted to his wrongdoing and there was no actual warning in the PMs, I will be removing the note. In light of his apology and your acceptance of it I don't think any further action is necessary. It's always nice to see that issues can be resolved amicably.