Byond ID?
    Ridgyax

CM Character?
    Quint 'Bad Luck' Hawkings

Are you 16 or older?
    Yes

Timezone
    EST

On average, how many hours are you available per week to moderate?
    ~20, usually play at least one round every day

Qualifications

Do you have any previous experience in being staff (not just SS13)?
    No

Do you play any servers aside from CM-SS13?
    Paradise, 1k hours

Provide links to any previous Colonial Marines applications that you've made
    NA

Provide links to any previous Colonial Marines applications that you've made:
    NA

Are you currently a staff member elsewhere (not just SS13)? If so, where?
    No

Have you ever been banned for more than 24 hours on Colonial Marines?
    I don't think so.

Have you ever been banned for more than 24 hours on ANY server? If so, which server, when, and what for?
    Paradise, a few times. Mostly for Self-Antaganistic stuff. Currently not banned on that server.

Are you familiar with the chat program Discord (its use is required)?
    Yes

Communication is a vital part of being a Moderator. Are you willing to actively do so with the team?
    Yes

Common Staff Situations

A player randomly shoots someone at round start and MPs have detained him.
    Search the logs to see how many rounds were fired. If a single burst was fired, I wouldn't intervene, but if a marine is lighting up marines like the disco, I would intervene.

A player ahelps that a predator has violated the honor code when killing him, what should you do?
    I would seek assistance from the Predator council while asking what in particular was violated. I would also provide links to the predator honor page, to help provide more details for them

You see a player walking around the ship naked and clearly lost at roundstart.
    Ping 'em, ask 'em if they need help. I've helped out new players before as a fellow marine and a doctor, guiding them through the process of equipping gear, and what they should get.

A player is being very rude to you in adminhelps, calling you names and arguing everything you say. He is requesting to speak to an Admin+ staff member.
    I would bring this up the chain of command, forwarding it to a more senior administrator, especially since they're asking specifically to talk to an Admin+, though I'm not sure what that is right now. I would forward them relative information, such as them being rude and argumentative in conversation. While speaking with said player, I would be polite, and ask them to cease with the insults as well.

A player ahelps that a marine is named 'John Doe', how do you deal with this?
    I would ping John Doe, asking if that was the name that they wanted for their marine, or if it's more for shits and giggles. I don't think that name is in the randomizer for the name generator.

You see a Maintenance Tech running around in armor and carrying a rifle. The security level is green and there has been no threat to the ship in the round at this point.
    I would observe for a bit, try to figure out what they're doing. This could be potential metacomms, if a ghost has seen a xeno be all sneaky like and get on the almayer. Then i would ping them, after determining what's going on, and ask them what they're doing with such items, during green, and no threat to the ship has been found.

A Marine ahelps that they were killed by a survivor. It is early round, the Marines have just landed, and the survivor claims that they were outright hostile to all Marines from the get-go and openly stated their intentions. How do you deal with this?
    I would search the logs to see if the survivor did indeed openly state their intentions to be hostile. I would also see where the survivor started to be hostile (Where on the map they started.) Throwing grenades straight into the dropship is a big no-no, as far as i'm aware.

You receive an ahelp from a player stating that an MP has locked them up in permanent confinement for running into Requisitions and taking an attachment that was laying around.
    I would question the MP that is being accused, as well as ask the player for other players (like the RO or CT's) for who might've seen what was going on. Theft is not a Perm-able offense.

(A thing that could help sorta keep track a bit, is having MP's enter a log as to why they're arrested. Paradise does this with their jail cells, making you enter name and charges before the timer starts.)

The round is stagnating. There are 30 marines and 4 aliens. The marines won't leave the ship, and the aliens won't attack. What would you do, to "encourage" the sides to engage each other?
    It depends on the situation, and the xenos currently alive. If there is no Queen or drones to become a queen, I would order the xenos to charge into the marines, as I've seen other Queen Mother messages say to do. If there is a queen, i would look at the composition of the xenos, and their offensive capabilites. I would also discuss with other admins what we should do in terms of round progression.

You are playing as a medic, and another medic overdoses all your patients and prevent marines from being revived. It seems like it may be on purpose. How do you deal with this situation?
    I would ahelp at this point. That seems like griefing. The other medic would also receive some punches as well. If I am an admin/moderator at this point, I would ping them myself, asking what they are doing, and check their notes for prior situations.

The round ends, a Marine starts shooting a hostile CLF member and the CLF member ahelps about being killed after the round ended.
    They are factions hostile to each other. Unless there has been a specific admin message saying that there has been a ceasefire between the two parties, I would not intervene in terms of bans or EORG, and I would mention to the CLF that they are indeed, hostile factions towards each other.

A Marine is running around disarming, punching and stealing gear at round start. You receive an ahelp from one of the victims.
    I would ask the marine to cease their activities if they're being disruptive like this, and check prior notes on the marine doing similar things

You receive an ahelp from a Marine saying that he was killed by another Marine. When you ask the murderer why, he said it was because the other Marine had punched him.
    This is can be a ban, this is not following the rules of engagement. It doesn't go punch-->gun. It goes punch-punch-punch-punch->maybe knifing for a while. It should be rare that guns are ever drawn intentionally on other marines, if ever. Leave a note on this as well, and ban if they have multiple instances of this.

You find out that there is an improper mutiny occuring. The mutineers are rallying together and preparing to storm the CIC. How would you attempt to resolve this situation?
    I would figure out who the leader was, and tell them to stand down. If possible, I'd make a Admiral/High Command message if things seemed like they were about to get out of hand. I'd direct them on the proper way to mutiny as well, if there were enough players to actually preform a proper mutiny.

There are minor racist comments going on IC. 9 of the 10 people are laughing and RPing but one player gets offended and Adminhelps about it.
    Unfortunately, it doesn't matter if the majority of people find things like this funny, if one person finds it wrong, it's inappropriate. It's the same with sexual comments. I would ask the person making the most comments to cease, and hope that they would suggest to other players to cease as well, before going to others and ask that they please stop making racist comments if the comments continue.

A marine opens fire at round start in briefing killing multiple marines and instantly logs off.
    That's a ban, and a note on this behavior

You see a player playing a Xeno larva/chestburster run towards the frontlines straight from the Xeno hive the second they burst and die.
    Ping 'em. If they have prior notes on having done this before, this is probably a short ban duration, or a job ban from xeno.

You see a Xeno memeing, saying AYYLMAO, REEEEEE etc in hivemind chat, as well as insulting the Queen.
    Ping 'em, and ask them to cease with such things. If they have a long history of notes with these things, especially if insulting the queen, I would job ban them from xenomorph.

A Xeno player calls the shuttle a "dropship". A different Xeno player ahelps that it's low role play to call it a "dropship".
    Slip ups can occur. Sometimes I call the turtle a tank. I don't think that this would be serious enough to do anything about it.

A Command staff player at briefing near round-start mentions there are aliens on the planet. You receive an ahelp from a marine regarding this.
    Most of the time, I find that marines go 'There's aliens on the planet?' when told things of this nature. I wouldn't do anything if a single comment was made, but if the command staff makes multiple mentions of this, I would ping them, reminding them that marines have no ideas that xenos are down there. The exception is, if a survivor has contacted the Almayer, by getting communications up somehow.

You find a Marine killing another Marine on the EVAC Pod to take the last spot and claims it was RP as he was saving himself. There are two other marines in the pod along with him.
    This would be a rules of engagement situation. If one marine guns down the other, then that would be a note, perhaps a short ban. If they're punching and fighting for the spot, I would tell the marine that started the fight that it is inappropriate to kill a fellow marine, and give them a warning if they have no prior similar note history, or a short ban if they have more than a few.

A player insults you after you warn them for a minor issue and begins ranting in LOOC or dchat about staff and mentions you specifically, referring to you as an 'idiot' and a 'retard'.
    I would ping them, asking them to stop with the comments and insults. If they continue even after being asked to stop, they would receive a short ban, and a note. I would prefer that a different admin/moderator would do this, as it might help the player cool off, as it's not the same admin/mod that's further developing a problem.

A player ahelps saying he was hugged by a Xeno when he was ssd, and wants the larva be removed from him via admin powers. How do you handle the ahelp?
    Unfortunately, SSD rules are nearly nonexistant, and I think it would be hard to tell if it was a legit SSD, or the player finding themselves alone and just going SSD. I would tell them that, Unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to help this in said situation.

You see a fellow staff member give wrong information in an Adminhelp or incorrectly enforce a rule.
    I would discuss it with fellow admins, or if I know exactly what the rule is or information is, I would provide to to said staff member, so that they could correct themselves.

Two staff are arguing in msay if an ahelp is breaking a rule. Because the staff who took the ahelp thinks the player broke a rule, they ban the player based on their interpretation of the rules, with others thinking the person was fine. What would you do?
    I think in this case, it would be a majority rule on the ban. If the mod that banned the player is the ONLY one that thinks the player is banned, with a few/several admins thinking that the player is wrong, I could see them being unbanned by a senior moderator. I would contribute to the conversation, but I don't think I have enough experience to just simply unban them myself without a further word.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
    I'd love to help out fellow players, especially new ones! The game can seem confusing/frustrating at first.

In your opinion, what is the most important quality for a moderator?
    Patience and a calm demeanor.

Anything else you
    I've never been a moderator before. Ever. I would probably be asking a lot of other mods/admins in terms of questions, like 'What would you do in this situation', at least for the first few days if my application was accepted.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A player randomly shoots someone at round start and MPs have detained him.
    Search the logs to see how many rounds were fired. If a single burst was fired, I wouldn't intervene, but if a marine is lighting up marines like the disco, I would intervene.
    It's less about amount and more about intent. If they accidentally fired a burst, it's an IC issue. If they intentionally fired a burst - even if it wasn't disco-levels of shooting - it is a rulebreak. However, unless you can confirm that it was indeed malicious, it would generally be treated as an IC issue.

A player ahelps that a predator has violated the honor code when killing him, what should you do?
    I would seek assistance from the Predator council while asking what in particular was violated. I would also provide links to the predator honor page, to help provide more details for them
    The player should be encouraged to either file a player report or speak to the Predator Council directly. As a mod/non-council member, you are not capable of making decisions and divvying out punishment regarding whitelist issues - however, you can (and it would be very helpful if you did) gather intel and share relevant links to the parties involved.

A player is being very rude to you in adminhelps, calling you names and arguing everything you say. He is requesting to speak to an Admin+ staff member.
    I would bring this up the chain of command, forwarding it to a more senior administrator, especially since they're asking specifically to talk to an Admin+, though I'm not sure what that is right now. I would forward them relative information, such as them being rude and argumentative in conversation. While speaking with said player, I would be polite, and ask them to cease with the insults as well.
    You're under no obligation to forward them to an Admin+. As a staff member, you are given a certain amount of trust and responsibility to handle such issues without bias. Also, Admins have better things to do.

A player ahelps that a marine is named 'John Doe', how do you deal with this?
    I would ping John Doe, asking if that was the name that they wanted for their marine, or if it's more for shits and giggles. I don't think that name is in the randomizer for the name generator.
    John Doe is a name applied to unknown/anonymous individuals, and is one of the names mentioned in the Rules as being unacceptable.

You see a Maintenance Tech running around in armor and carrying a rifle. The security level is green and there has been no threat to the ship in the round at this point.
    I would observe for a bit, try to figure out what they're doing. This could be potential metacomms, if a ghost has seen a xeno be all sneaky like and get on the almayer. Then i would ping them, after determining what's going on, and ask them what they're doing with such items, during green, and no threat to the ship has been found.
    This is mostly an IC issue as long as it's not accompanied by any rulebreaks. They can run around carrying weapons, they can't use those weapons to shoot up Briefing. Suspicion of metacomms should of course be investigated, although it's largely dependent on the evidence on a case-by-case basis.

A Marine ahelps that they were killed by a survivor. It is early round, the Marines have just landed, and the survivor claims that they were outright hostile to all Marines from the get-go and openly stated their intentions. How do you deal with this?
    I would search the logs to see if the survivor did indeed openly state their intentions to be hostile. I would also see where the survivor started to be hostile (Where on the map they started.) Throwing grenades straight into the dropship is a big no-no, as far as i'm aware.
    They should most certainly not be throwing grenades into the dropship. But otherwise the location is not particularly relevant, so long as a minimum of RP is carried out and the marines were indeed aware of the survivor's intentions.

You receive an ahelp from a player stating that an MP has locked them up in permanent confinement for running into Requisitions and taking an attachment that was laying around.
    I would question the MP that is being accused, as well as ask the player for other players (like the RO or CT's) for who might've seen what was going on. Theft is not a Perm-able offense.

(A thing that could help sorta keep track a bit, is having MP's enter a log as to why they're arrested. Paradise does this with their jail cells, making you enter name and charges before the timer starts.)
    The big thing to note is that MPs are OOCly responsible for adhering to Marine Law as outlined by Rule 15. If they fail to follow Marine Law, SOP, arrest procedures, et cetera, they can and should receive notes or a job-ban from MP (depending on history and severity).

The round is stagnating. There are 30 marines and 4 aliens. The marines won't leave the ship, and the aliens won't attack. What would you do, to "encourage" the sides to engage each other?
    It depends on the situation, and the xenos currently alive. If there is no Queen or drones to become a queen, I would order the xenos to charge into the marines, as I've seen other Queen Mother messages say to do. If there is a queen, i would look at the composition of the xenos, and their offensive capabilites. I would also discuss with other admins what we should do in terms of round progression.
    Generally, from a purely logical standpoint, a situation in which there is no Queen and no drones is a round where staff wouldn't intervene in, because a lack of a Queen has a timer attached to it (of I believe ten minutes) at which point the round would end. So there'd be no need to intervene in that particular case. Also, Subtle Message (SM) is available, if you want to encourage a Queen/CO to push.

You are playing as a medic, and another medic overdoses all your patients and prevent marines from being revived. It seems like it may be on purpose. How do you deal with this situation?
    I would ahelp at this point. That seems like griefing. The other medic would also receive some punches as well. If I am an admin/moderator at this point, I would ping them myself, asking what they are doing, and check their notes for prior situations.
    You should never handle an issue which you are personally involved in. You would ahelp and let another staff member handle the situation.

You receive an ahelp from a Marine saying that he was killed by another Marine. When you ask the murderer why, he said it was because the other Marine had punched him.
    This is can be a ban, this is not following the rules of engagement. It doesn't go punch-->gun. It goes punch-punch-punch-punch->maybe knifing for a while. It should be rare that guns are ever drawn intentionally on other marines, if ever. Leave a note on this as well, and ban if they have multiple instances of this.
    Any instances of 'drawn guns' on other marines (implying by that you mean shooting other marines) would be treated as the same issue as Improper Escalation (IE), rather than a separate issue as you seem to imply with the 'note this as well' line. It is not considered LRP to shoot a fellow marine if it is escalated properly. And if it is not escalated properly, it is IE rather than a LRP issue.

In general, escalation should be treated as a bit fluid and dependent on the situation. There is not necessarily an issue of 'player must get in X strikes before advancing to knives', it should depends on the circumstances.

You find out that there is an improper mutiny occuring. The mutineers are rallying together and preparing to storm the CIC. How would you attempt to resolve this situation?
    I would figure out who the leader was, and tell them to stand down. If possible, I'd make a Admiral/High Command message if things seemed like they were about to get out of hand. I'd direct them on the proper way to mutiny as well, if there were enough players to actually preform a proper mutiny.
    Mods cannot send out HC messages. Additionally, it would probably be better to tell ALL mutineers to stand down, so they understand that there is staff intervention involved and it's not just the ringleader being bipolar when he says to stand down.

A marine opens fire at round start in briefing killing multiple marines and instantly logs off.
    That's a ban, and a note on this behavior
    What ban length would you apply? I believe some specifics regarding ban lengths in answers would be nice. The bans themselves also serve as notes; also, don't forget that you should be applying notes in just about every case there is a rulebreak taking place.

A Xeno player calls the shuttle a "dropship". A different Xeno player ahelps that it's low role play to call it a "dropship".
    Slip ups can occur. Sometimes I call the turtle a tank. I don't think that this would be serious enough to do anything about it.
    To quote the Roleplay Standards section on xenos, located on the Rules page; "Xeno hivemind is an English translation of their thoughts, so words such as �hydro� or �shuttle� are acceptable."

You find a Marine killing another Marine on the EVAC Pod to take the last spot and claims it was RP as he was saving himself. There are two other marines in the pod along with him.
    This would be a rules of engagement situation. If one marine guns down the other, then that would be a note, perhaps a short ban. If they're punching and fighting for the spot, I would tell the marine that started the fight that it is inappropriate to kill a fellow marine, and give them a warning if they have no prior similar note history, or a short ban if they have more than a few.
    Marines are in fact allowed to fight/kill other marines if a spot in a pod is sought after (this is of course assuming no other pods/spots are available). Lives would be at stake; as long as there's a minimum of RP and escalation (which should be addressed on a case-by-case basis), it's an IC issue.

Two staff are arguing in msay if an ahelp is breaking a rule. Because the staff who took the ahelp thinks the player broke a rule, they ban the player based on their interpretation of the rules, with others thinking the person was fine. What would you do?
    I think in this case, it would be a majority rule on the ban. If the mod that banned the player is the ONLY one that thinks the player is banned, with a few/several admins thinking that the player is wrong, I could see them being unbanned by a senior moderator. I would contribute to the conversation, but I don't think I have enough experience to just simply unban them myself without a further word.
    You would never overrule a mod as another mod. Senior mods can, in more extreme circumstances, overrule a moderator's decision, but it isn't typical and most disagreements should be taken to the respective staff manager to get a ruling.

Anything else you
    I've never been a moderator before. Ever. I would probably be asking a lot of other mods/admins in terms of questions, like 'What would you do in this situation', at least for the first few days if my application was accepted.
    That's what a trial's all about. We'd all be more-than-happy to answer questions and assist you as-needed. Really, your trial is the time when you should do this, as often and as readily as you want. A screw-up during your trial is taken lighter than a screw-up when you're supposed to be solid on how moderating works.

-----------------------

I think generally, the application has a lot of middling answers. There's quite some spotty sections here and there, but generally it's alright and could likely be resolved through fine-tuning via a trial. As far as playtime goes, you're fairly new, but you have very solid time in this couple months that you've been with us.

For the time being, however, I'm neutral on this application, pending additional questions or input from staff. I think the pros and cons generally round out to an average application, so I want some extra positives to show me that you should be a mod, not that you could be a mod.
    Trial Moderator: 4/18/19 - 5/2/19 / Moderator: 5/3/19 - 10/1/19 / Senior Moderator: 10/2/19 - 12/26/19 / Trial Admin: 12/27/19 - 1/11/20 / Mod Manager: 1/12/20 - 4/18/20

Cerwick/Balakura/etc
    Discord: noah#7322

Former staff member and long-time CO Council member, now I just wave my boomer cane at people when I want something to complain about.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm unsure if i'm supposed to/allowed to reply to posts, but I'm going to as I believe it would best, especially in clarifying things in what I believe would happen in the cases provided in my original application.

The player should be encouraged to either file a player report or speak to the Predator Council directly. As a mod/non-council member, you are not capable of making decisions and divvying out punishment regarding whitelist issues - however, you can (and it would be very helpful if you did) gather intel and share relevant links to the parties involved.
    This is a good thing to know. I've ahelped about predators in the past, and wasn't aware that I should have made a player report, or attempted to speak to the predator council directly during my interactions with the moderator I was speaking to at the time, ending up with me believing 'too bad so sad, predators can do that' when I believed the circumstances that went along with the pred was sketchy.

You're under no obligation to forward them to an Admin+. As a staff member, you are given a certain amount of trust and responsibility to handle such issues without bias. Also, Admins have better things to do.
    Okay! In this situation, I would likely give them a short duration ban (thinking a few hours at most), as well as filing a note as to why, leading into details about it. As for forwarding them to the Admin, I believed it was something like when someone asks to see the manager of the store, as an employee, you wouldn't question them, you would just go get the manager.

John Doe is a name applied to unknown/anonymous individuals, and is one of the names mentioned in the Rules as being unacceptable.
    Would you just change their name in this case? Or would you ask the individual what name they would prefer instead of this name and then change it to that?

Generally, from a purely logical standpoint, a situation in which there is no Queen and no drones is a round where staff wouldn't intervene in, because a lack of a Queen has a timer attached to it (of I believe ten minutes) at which point the round would end. So there'd be no need to intervene in that particular case. Also, Subtle Message (SM) is available, if you want to encourage a Queen/CO to push.
    It's so rare for situations like the No Queen victory to actually happen, that I didn't think of that. I would probably tell the marines to push back onto planet in that case, and then message the queen that the fight has gone on long enough, and to finish it after the marines get back planet side, and maybe have a bit of a chance to establish themselves.

You should never handle an issue which you are personally involved in. You would ahelp and let another staff member handle the situation
    Agreed, that's why I would ahelp it first. I should have explained better, and said that 'If I was the only staff online at the time.' Though now that you've said it, what should I do in this case, where I would be the only staff member online, and a situation like this would occur.

Any instances of 'drawn guns' on other marines (implying by that you mean shooting other marines) would be treated as the same issue as Improper Escalation (IE), rather than a separate issue as you seem to imply with the 'note this as well' line. It is not considered LRP to shoot a fellow marine if it is escalated properly. And if it is not escalated properly, it is IE rather than a LRP issue.

In general, escalation should be treated as a bit fluid and dependent on the situation. There is not necessarily an issue of 'player must get in X strikes before advancing to knives', it should depends on the circumstances.
    This is something I'd likely have trouble with. I can't find any clear guidelines for at least a few generic situations, for escalating things. I can understand that you'd draw a weapon quicker during Evacuation than you would during briefing, but I'm unsure as to what would actually be appropriate.

What ban length would you apply? I believe some specifics regarding ban lengths in answers would be nice. The bans themselves also serve as notes; also, don't forget that you should be applying notes in just about every case there is a rulebreak taking place.
    For a situation of a marine killing other marines and then logging off, at least a week if this is the first instance, with it being bumped up to a month on the second offense, and permanent on a third offense.

You would never overrule a mod as another mod. Senior mods can, in more extreme circumstances, overrule a moderator's decision, but it isn't typical and most disagreements should be taken to the respective staff manager to get a ruling.
    Okay! I wasn't quite sure how that it would really work if mods had a disagreement on what punishments should be doled out.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would you just change their name in this case? Or would you ask the individual what name they would prefer instead of this name and then change it to that?
    It depends partially on personal preference, really. I generally ask what alternative they'd like; if it's taking ten years to get a response/reply PM out of them, I might circumvent that by giving them a new name without asking (and thereby save myself years on my life).

Agreed, that's why I would ahelp it first. I should have explained better, and said that 'If I was the only staff online at the time.' Though now that you've said it, what should I do in this case, where I would be the only staff member online, and a situation like this would occur.
    You would call for support via staff Discord to take an ahelp you're involved in.

This is something I'd likely have trouble with. I can't find any clear guidelines for at least a few generic situations, for escalating things. I can understand that you'd draw a weapon quicker during Evacuation than you would during briefing, but I'm unsure as to what would actually be appropriate.
    It's hard to apply hard guidelines to gray areas such as Improper Escalation (although there have been talks before about it); ultimately, it's up to the staff member in question to make a reasonable determination to the best of their ability. You might find yourself disagreeing with another staff member about if whether X stab was escalated properly or if Y number of gunshots was excessive. But just like divvying out punishments, you look at the circumstances and make a judgement call.

For a situation of a marine killing other marines and then logging off, at least a week if this is the first instance, with it being bumped up to a month on the second offense, and permanent on a third offense.
    We do not have month bans here. Bans escalate as follows; three hours, one day, three days, seven days, permanent. Permabans are accompanied by a seven-day ban as well.
    Trial Moderator: 4/18/19 - 5/2/19 / Moderator: 5/3/19 - 10/1/19 / Senior Moderator: 10/2/19 - 12/26/19 / Trial Admin: 12/27/19 - 1/11/20 / Mod Manager: 1/12/20 - 4/18/20

Cerwick/Balakura/etc
    Discord: noah#7322

Former staff member and long-time CO Council member, now I just wave my boomer cane at people when I want something to complain about.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's a bit rough round the edges. But i'd be happy to see how you fare with a trial.
    +1

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its close, very close. But I'm afraid you have a fairly major note just recently and that is going to bar you from becoming a mod for now. "Pulled a knife and stabbed another marine to crit for punching the PO (ic dispute between said player and the PO). Player thought he was following the escalation rules and was apologetic when PM'd." Thu, July 18th of 2019
    This shows me you dont quite have a good enough grasp of the rules.
    Get some more experience, do some more research on what we are looking for answers. And most importantly stay note free for a few months, and then apply again.

Denied.