User Tag List

Thread: How to pistol only 101 without waiting Vamp rework

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to pistol only 101 without waiting Vamp rework

Do you like Keanu Reeves? Are you obsessed with pistol? Do you like small 9mm guns? Then this guide is for you!
    The M4A3 pistol is a underrated weapon in the USCM and every xeno just gonna rush you for using it... and that�s why it�s underrated, well until vamp decided to release his gay rework that I�m not gonna wait for of course. To completely replace the primary you need 2 attachments that is OP as fuck and im gonna be mad if they nerf or remove them, that is the Quickfire and Laser sight. The quick fire turn the M4A3 semi-automatic pistol into a fully automatic vulcan machine gun that fire faster than your average deltard with their dumbass rifles and shotgun. It�s important to not waste your point on extended mag or AP unless you can get them for free, but why not Topey? I hear you asking... 1. AP may deal more damage and might be worth using against T3 but honestly it�s the same stuff and instead of spending point on extended mag is kinda dumb since you can already rack 16 mag already with 2 large pistol magazine and a holster and if you�re playing PFC you can bring a backpack full of pistol mag and you can hit 30 magazines... but surely you�ll get evac or die before shoot 5 magazine. And your extra points spend them on an extra set of QF+LS, you�re surely gonna lose your pistol so get an extra pistol and put the QF+LS on it and put it in your backpack/satchel or spend them on M40 HEDP nades which you should store in your webbing and throw them when you fight with T3 and finish them off with pistol when they�re down. I highly recommend play this on medic role as you can self heal and unga with the pistol, if youre playing medic then bring 2 large pistol magazine pouches, 1 extra QF pistol in your satchel and the pistol holster, black webbing with nades in it. I hope this guide made you go ahead and try pistol only and absolute melt young/mature runner, lurker and make you a better pistol player
    Last edited by topeydopey; 07-27-2019 at 01:52 AM.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why can't you just quit forever topey
    Why

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    commit dig straight down in minecraft

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wait wh.... where the fuck did you come from

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Textwall aside, can confirm M4A3 is prime sidearm "beretta-n-butter" Bae. Never leave home ship without it, if and where you can.
    Rail Light + LSight is beast level tracking, even with new lighting for marines.

Primordial Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That feel when peestol shoots faster than main "Rifle" of Marines. And said "Rifle" is also for some reason incapable of full-auto. If I have to be FF'ed, I want to get full-auto to my back, not puny burst.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What admemes don't want you to know

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bruh Moment of a text wall.

Bruh.
    Moment.