User Tag List

Thread: kingdj1234 - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

kingdj1234 - Ban Appeal (Permanent Ban)

Ban Appeal
    Byond ID?
    Kingdj1234
    Character Name?
    Leonardo "curse" Constantine
    Type of Ban?
    Permanent Ban
    If jobban, which job are you appealing?
    permanent
    Admin who banned you (if known)
    host
    Total Ban Duration
    permanent.
    Remaining Duration
    permanent.
    What other servers do you play on?
    Nothing much anymore occasionally on bee station, Bad deathclaw and fulp station.
    Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones?
    I was unbanned from all servers that im banned from. except citadel.
    Reason for Ban
    was banned by the host for multi keying I had been multi keying for quite some time now but i was unknowingly doing it and thats what caused me to get my perma ban.
    Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable):
    don't have any
    Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc)
    In a previous Ban about the same thing I was informed of the multikeying issue. I would like to be unbanned because i feel as though i have learned my lesson after the course of time i have had time to think and be more rational with my decisions and have taken time to think about the things i have done, knowing well that im not in a position to say i have changed due to my many notes i still feel as though i have and that im ready to come back into CM a changed person i have made my mistakes but i wish to correct them i had never heard of multi-keying before so when i made my new account (because i forgot the password of my old one) i didn't realize i was getting myself in trouble another thing i agree i have done some pretty bad things but im willing to cancel all those things i have done and start a new leaf that is the right way in which to do things i have no ill intent right now only the intent to join cm again rehabilitated as a new person i have looked over what i have done countless times and im willing to change from those things im willing to do what is right im willing to throw away my old account never multikey again never ban evade and never have notes created that deal with problems involving me again i ask you to please hear me out as i feel like i have changed and im ready to be apart of cm again.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Previous ban appeal: //showthrea...ent-Ban)/page2

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah it got denied

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Literally copy pasted the last appeal and didn't even link to it. I'll put in about the same effort you have, I think.

Denied.