User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [WITHDRAWN]Severely Artistic - Commander Application

Whitelisted Captain FGRSentinel's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All decent to stellar answers. Have your +1 and good luck.
    Retired CO Councilor (Winter 2019-Spring 2020, Winter 2020-Spring 2021)

Goddard Pearsall, the Pilot that (almost) always has Souto

Unofficial source of help for new/inexperienced POs. Message me here or on Discord if you'd like advise on anything.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For the record, I want to be clear that I read the entire thing. And you're a jerk for making me do that.

In all seriousness, the app is good and the story is great, and it's very clear you put a lot of effort into both. I liked the addition of the faxes, as well; it was a very nice touch. I haven't seen you as much as I'd like, but I'm confident that you won't mess up the standards set in place, and you'll more-than-meet the expectations set out before you. Just be sure you get some more community support. For my part, however, you can have my +1.
    Trial Moderator: 4/18/19 - 5/2/19 / Moderator: 5/3/19 - 10/1/19 / Senior Moderator: 10/2/19 - 12/26/19 / Trial Admin: 12/27/19 - 1/11/20 / Mod Manager: 1/12/20 - 4/18/20

Cerwick/Balakura/etc
    Discord: noah#7322

Former staff member and long-time CO Council member, now I just wave my boomer cane at people when I want something to complain about.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very good answers and i have seen you around on the game for a long while, i have no doubt you will take this role seriously and do well!

+1!
    Former member of the Commanders Council, PM me if you want help with making a whitelist or have a question.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good answers, overrall competent, good app, shot me in the back once. I guess its even, then.

Although seriously, Jumbo is pretty decent on command. He plays command fairly often, enough for me to question myself "When is this guy applying? Geez."

The aplication is really nice, and the answers are above average.

+1
    Last edited by Jeether; 08-19-2019 at 12:27 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello everyone! Before I get into this small announcement, I'd like to first thank everyone who has supported my application and to the CM community for their feedback.

With that said, I'll be withdrawing my application in regards to a job ban I have under my name. I look forward to appealing it in the future, but for now I'll have the app withdrawn and reposted on a future date. I apologize for my misbehavior and definitely to the council as I'm sure this brought up some trouble in the decision making process.

I look forward to seeing the responses on my application if I ever bring it back up again. Once more, thanks to everyone.

Ancient Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Withdrawn.